1999 A-Club points

Old Sep 2, 2011, 5:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR/AC Gold, VA Silver, IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold
1999 A-Club points

Yep, I am exactly 1 point short of 2000 points which I can then use to redeem hotel vouchers or airline miles transfer. I really don't want to stay at a hotel for the sake of it. Anyone suggest how I get that 1 point?!
Old Sep 2, 2011, 6:20 am

Programs: Flyingblue Platinum, All Accor Platinum, M&M Senator
I can only think of Lenotre

Earn A|Club points with Lentre
Get 1 A|Club point for every euro you spend at any Lentre boutique in France, in the restaurant and School of Cooking and Pastry at the Lentre Pavillon Elyse in Paris. You also earn points on all your purchases directly via the Lentre Client Sales department.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 7:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR/AC Gold, VA Silver, IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold
Thanks for that. Unfortunately I live on almost other side of Paris which is Sydney. I think the flight ticket to CDG would cost way too much to just earn 1 point?!
Old Sep 2, 2011, 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by edison
..... Unfortunately I live on almost other side of Paris which is Sydney .........
Old Sep 4, 2011, 2:06 am
Suspended

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Originally Posted by edison
Yep, I am exactly 1 point short of 2000 points which I can then use to redeem hotel vouchers or airline miles transfer. I really don't want to stay at a hotel for the sake of it. Anyone suggest how I get that 1 point?!
One point more and you can get a voucher. Why not purchase one point or stay one night in a hotel?
Old Sep 4, 2011, 3:22 am

Programs: IC Amb, Hilton Gold, MR Silver
Rent a car with Europcar

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.