Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2020, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Print Wikipost

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2019, 4:00 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Ultimate, ALL Diamond
Hello, if I have a booking for two, will I get two welcome drink vouchers or just the Gold member gets it ? Any experiences with this situation ? Thanks a lot !
Old Mar 24, 2019, 5:59 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, Eurobonus Gold, Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by to25sw
Hello, if I have a booking for two, will I get two welcome drink vouchers or just the Gold member gets it ? Any experiences with this situation ? Thanks a lot !
The rule is that you should get two (assuming you are in the same room) everywhere except for in France where it's just for the member. However, this is applied quite inconsistently - some hotels outside of France might try to claim that it's only for the member, and if you're lucky you might get two vouchers in France as well.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 7:20 pm
R2

Another newbie question...I recently completed my first stay where I paid part with points and part with cash. The stay appears on my account as an eligible night credit but with zero points ie the cash part is not credited. I assume this is as per the programme t&c's, can someone in the know please confirm, thanks.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 11:37 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by R2
I recently completed my first stay where I paid part with points and part with cash. The stay appears on my account as an eligible night credit but with zero points ie the cash part is not credited. I assume this is as per the programme t&c's
No, the hotel just screwed up.

T&C (10.REDEEMING REWARDS POINTS):
- when reservations or expenses are partially paid for with Rewards Points, points will be earned on the portion that was not paid for with points
Old Apr 1, 2019, 3:03 pm
Suspended

Hello,

I assumed LCAH works as Airline FFP but I may be wrong. Should I be able to book a stay for my parents with my points ? When I tried to book it, I couldn't change my name on the reservation form.

Thanks
Old Apr 1, 2019, 9:35 pm

Are there any promotions (either current or in the near future) that I could sign up for that would help me earn Accor status (or more/bonus points) faster?
Old Apr 1, 2019, 11:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Tom_D
Hello,

I assumed LCAH works as Airline FFP but I may be wrong. Should I be able to book a stay for my parents with my points ? When I tried to book it, I couldn't change my name on the reservation form.

Thanks
Unfortunately no. Accor is the only major hotel loyalty program that doesn't allow you to book a stay for someone else using your points, nor are you allowed to transfer your points into someone else's account.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 12:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Hello,

Thanks
it used to be possible with the former voucher system, but not anymore now.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 11:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
Newbie question. Do Accor points expire in a certain amount of years?

Sorry for my ignorance.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 12:10 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Annalisa12
Newbie question. Do Accor points expire in a certain amount of years?

Sorry for my ignorance.
Yes they do, they are valid 12 months from the last stay but renew indefinitely once you have another eligible earning stay.
Annalisa12 likes this.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 5:56 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Hello,

Thanks

If you are staying with them in the same hotel, there should not be a problem.

If not, and you have no status, maybe e mail the hotel and ask ? Never done this so unsure.

Some hotels do not ask for your LCAH card or identification. Its worth asking ( or taking a risk )
Old Apr 27, 2019, 12:37 pm

Programs: HHonnors diamond
platinum hotline number europe

"Moreover, there isn't dedicated Customer Care email address but a dedicated line for Platinum Member (Europe) : 00 33 9 69 39 65 93." amy posted this the other day in another thread. This number has worked for me now 2 times and problems fixed within 5 mins. very good Customer sevice.

you have to use the mobile phone that is registered in your profile with accor. call is then automatically forwarded to Platinum desk. i had always been trying using my home phone. never worked.

hope it lasts
Goldorak likes this.
Old May 21, 2019, 2:20 am

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
Okay. So this is quite probably a dumb question but I just wanted to make sure before I buy a fairly expensive non-refundable reservation. It is a private sale and says points can not be used for payment. Will points/nights still be earned? It is a fairly long stay and fairly important in the maintenance of my platinum status. And I will still get all of my platinum benefits, no? I have just never seen a rate on Accor website that said points can not be used, so wanted to make sure. Thanks for your assistance. :-)
Old May 21, 2019, 5:22 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Yes you will earn points and nights, and Platinium benefits apply.
AlwaysFlyStar likes this.
Old May 29, 2019, 9:09 am

I’ve just returned to making some Accor stays after a very long break. One thing I don’t understand: when making a reservation through the app, rates and hotel particulars come up ok, but for some it says something like:” X you can’t use member rates to book this hotel”. What does that mean? Aren’t I accessing the member rate by booking through the app? Am I missing something? It’s confusing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.