Free accor a club gold membership

Old Jan 28, 2010, 3:55 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Our only Accor stay within the next year will be an Ibis in Marrrakesh. I already have an account as do all my family members. Is there any benefit to Gold status at an Ibis? We will be paying for the stay with 6 vouchers from the birthday promo.
Old Jan 29, 2010, 12:58 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
The only benefit at Ibis is more points.
Old Jan 29, 2010, 2:46 am

Programs: CX SL, AB Gold, AF/KL FB Silver, HU/HX Silver, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Tiki
Our only Accor stay within the next year will be an Ibis in Marrrakesh. I already have an account as do all my family members. Is there any benefit to Gold status at an Ibis? We will be paying for the stay with 6 vouchers from the birthday promo.
I think I read somewhere that Golds get drink coupons or something like that (unpublished benefit).
Old Feb 8, 2010, 3:15 am

Programs: BA Bronze, PC Platinum Elite Ambassador, Marriot Rewards Gold Elite, Starwood PG, HH
Just registered and still working.
Old Feb 8, 2010, 3:45 am

Thanks OP. Just signed up - still working.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 5:17 am

Programs: LY Plat, AF Gold, Cathay Emerald, Hertz Pres, Avis Pres, Sixt Plat, *wood Gold, Hilton Diamond, ...
Hi, I am trying to subscribe to the Accor program and I am going over the 4 steps of the registration but cannot figure out when and where should I enter the code...
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks
Old Feb 9, 2010, 5:24 am

Programs: LY Plat, AF Gold, Cathay Emerald, Hertz Pres, Avis Pres, Sixt Plat, *wood Gold, Hilton Diamond, ...
got it. Sorry. thanks.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 5:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just signed up and it still works. Thanks!
Old Feb 15, 2010, 1:57 am

Programs: BA Bronze, SK Diamond
Still working today too... thanks
Old Feb 23, 2010, 12:19 am

Originally Posted by sonia78220
Dear Sandra

I have contacted Accor loyalty's program for more information, and their answer is that the promotional code you gave us is dedicated to special members who are belonging to a partnership program between Accor and one of its partners.

Therefore, our accounts created with this code will be deleted when they will link the databases.

Please check your information for future tips

Sonia
What the ........!!!!!

What planet are you visiting from?

Although with A-Club customer service being so bad, who knows if they will actually do anything at all?
Old Feb 23, 2010, 1:16 am

Originally Posted by camsean
What the ........!!!!!

What planet are you visiting from?

Although with A-Club customer service being so bad, who knows if they will actually do anything at all?
I think you're right. They are so bad. I only wish they would sign their emails with a name and actual get back to you in 48 hours like they claim.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 3:06 pm

Programs: sans status now :(
It is still working as of now. Will be interesting to see if they do cancel it later...
Old Feb 23, 2010, 8:27 pm

Just logged into my account and still have Gold Status. I am staying at Novatel KL in 2 weeks for 6 nights. As I don't have a Accor card yet (and booked via a third party site) should I tell them on check in I am a Gold member? Any advantage is I do? Maybe print the Accor page that shows my Gold status?
Old Feb 23, 2010, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by yarrowfell
Just logged into my account and still have Gold Status. I am staying at Novatel KL in 2 weeks for 6 nights. As I don't have a Accor card yet (and booked via a third party site) should I tell them on check in I am a Gold member? Any advantage is I do? Maybe print the Accor page that shows my Gold status?
You could even go a step further and email them and let them know you're coming and what benefits you should receive at their property.
Old Feb 25, 2010, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by Simmo
I think you're right. They are so bad. I only wish they would sign their emails with a name and actual get back to you in 48 hours like they claim.
I once had a whole series of emails from them addressed to different people. personal details the whole lot.

Accor hotels vary, but service from customer support is uniformly crap.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.