Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort and Spa

Old Jun 28, 2015, 10:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG,HH,IHG

Just finish stay at this property
They have a small lounge and recategorize room to executive room in floor 21-23.
Lounge is locate on 23 floor next to new bar (23 Bar) operating time is 6.30 am to 10.00 pm
Benefits of executive room is
-Lounge breakfast at 6.30-10.30 am or main restaurant
-All day soft drink at lounge
-Evening cocktail hour from 5-7 pm
-Laundry 2 pieces/day

Platinum benefits is 1 category room upgrade and upgrade to executive floor with all club benefits.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 12:47 am

Programs: Accor Plus Platinum l Best Western Diamond l Discovery Platinum l HHonors Diamond
Do there provide free shuttle service to hua hin town during your stay?

Read from some review that the location have not much dining option outside the resort.
Old Jun 29, 2015, 7:38 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG
Originally Posted by IzoukI
Do there provide free shuttle service to hua hin town during your stay?
They do but they're very popular so need to book a day before during busy times.

Originally Posted by IzoukI
Read from some review that the location have not much dining option outside the resort.
True. Everyone goes to Hua Hin town which makes the shuttle service really popular.
Old Nov 27, 2015, 4:44 am

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
I'm here now and have stayed at this property 5 times in the last 6 years or so. It was formerly a Marriott Courtyard (and was a Novotel or something else before that). There are plenty of dining options within 10-15 minutes walking distance from the hotel. Not 5 star places, but all family run restaurants and a 7-11. The lounge is very small. It's just a Junior suite (room 2405) remodeled into a lounge. [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

My room is 2304 (adjacent) and the footprint is nearly identical.

Wonderful sunrise views from the 23rd floor. [IMG][/IMG]

Breakfast downstairs on 3rd floor pretty much sucks. I've decided to just opt for the continental in the lounge for the remainder of my stay.

Last night was a spectacular lightning, wind & rain storm. I thought the 2 sliding glass doors in our room were going to collapse.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by CO-PLAT; Nov 27, 2015 at 7:49 pm
Old Dec 1, 2015, 8:54 am

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
Thanks CO-PLAT for the pics and info. Very helpful! ^^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.