Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sofitel London Heathrow LHR Terminal 5

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2022, 1:01 pm

Not according to its website
Old Feb 21, 2022, 1:06 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
La Belle Époque re-opens on 4 March 2022. Vivre is already open for breakfast, lunch and evening meals.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 3:25 pm

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Sorry I thought you meant the hotel!
Old Feb 22, 2022, 4:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Richardc77
Has anyone else heard that it is due to re-open shortly?
Originally Posted by alex67500
If you mean the one at T5, it's already open!
Is it really called like that ? Seems weird for an airport hotel name.
Old Feb 22, 2022, 5:58 am

Excellent news, fantastic food for reasonable prices 😋
Old Feb 22, 2022, 6:28 am

Programs: Virtuoso TA; SELECT TA; BAEC Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond; IHG Plantinum Amb
In worse news, the hotel is no longer participating in the Accor STEP program for 2022 :-(
Old Feb 22, 2022, 6:32 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Is it really called like that ? Seems weird for an airport hotel name.
It is the restaurant name, not the hotel La Belle Époque
Goldorak likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2022, 7:00 am

Programs: HHonnors diamond
Originally Posted by lewincg
In worse news, the hotel is no longer participating in the Accor STEP program for 2022 :-(
hello. Just wondering do you get points and stay credit if you book through the step program. Thanks for any advice
Old Feb 24, 2022, 2:05 pm

Programs: Virtuoso TA; SELECT TA; BAEC Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond; IHG Plantinum Amb
Originally Posted by dd64
hello. Just wondering do you get points and stay credit if you book through the step program. Thanks for any advice
You do, yes - the booking is treated as a direct booking for ALL benefits and points earning
Old Mar 19, 2022, 11:22 am

Programs: * Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by lewincg
Are you sure? I made a booking under STEP program in January for a stay in April. My booking is confirmed and shows as STEP rate.

Last edited by FCO36; Mar 19, 2022 at 11:50 am
Old Mar 20, 2022, 4:47 am

Originally Posted by FCO36
Are you sure? I made a booking under STEP program in January for a stay in April. My booking is confirmed and shows as STEP rate.
As I understand it (but happy to be proved wrong) they came out of STEP at the end of January, but would still be honouring any existing bookings with the usual benefits
Old Apr 13, 2022, 1:08 pm

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Has anyone got any advice as the best way to get a day rate here? I need a room from 9 / 10 am until about 3 pm. I was going to simply book in the night ahead of my arrival and hope they’d grant me a late checkout as a Diamond member.

Is there any better or more cost effective way of doing it?
Old Apr 13, 2022, 10:31 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by HFHFFlyer
Has anyone got any advice as the best way to get a day rate here? I need a room from 9 / 10 am until about 3 pm. I was going to simply book in the night ahead of my arrival and hope they’d grant me a late checkout as a Diamond member.

Is there any better or more cost effective way of doing it?
https://all.accor.com/hotels-service...index.en.shtml
IMH and stephenjc like this.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 1:21 am

Programs: BAEC Gold; Accor Platinum
Arrived here recently, only to be informed they could only offer 1 nifghts parking, I would have to remove the car before on check out or face it being towed! In the end I protested an they charged £45 per night - they said space was limited now due to a conference lasting until September...
Old Apr 21, 2022, 5:56 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Originally Posted by Lapchien
Arrived here recently, only to be informed they could only offer 1 nifghts parking, I would have to remove the car before on check out or face it being towed! In the end I protested an they charged £45 per night - they said space was limited now due to a conference lasting until September...
All the stay with parking package rates have been pulled from the Accor website. Don't know about a conference by Sixt seem to be taking up more space in the car park than before plus some of the airport meet and greet parking companies have started using the Sofitel Car park as their rendezvous point instead of the airport short stay multi-storey.

The Club Millesime finally reopened in its traditional location (Halo Covid testing having been relocated) as of 15th April with in lounge breakfast being offered again. Service is a hybrid buffet/waiter service with alcoholic drinks and hot items being waiter service. Coffee/tea, soft drinks and cold food is back to being serve yourself.
Markie, Lapchien and remymartin like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.