Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Booking with AccorPlus but using other account possible?

Old Sep 16, 2023, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY, Accor, Hilton - Gold

Hi!

Couldn't find an answer. I have two accounts, one with AccorPlus Silver and one normal Accor Account with Gold.
Now the Hotels in Asia are way cheaper when I use my AccorPlus account, but I don't want to get status nights or anything on that account because my Accor Gold is my "main".
Does anyone know if I can book and then let the hotel swap the account numbers? Would that work? If not, will I still be able to pay with points from my gold account maybe?

A little confusing. Merging these two accounts don't work because of the IBIS Card, so have to deal with that.

Thanks!
Old Sep 17, 2023, 1:07 am

Programs: Marriott, IHG, SBEC Plus, Shangri-La Circle, AccorPlus
As an Accor Plus member, and also a member of ALL, you can merge both memberships and transfer your Status and Reward point balances and current status to your Accor Plus membership.

Please note that ALL Voyageur, ALL Plus & ALL Signature cards cannot be merged with an Accor Plus membership

Request form:
My Membership > I would like to combine my ALL and Accor Plus Card.
nrouxel likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2023, 3:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BizTrip
As an Accor Plus member, and also a member of ALL, you can merge both memberships and transfer your Status and Reward point balances and current status to your Accor Plus membership.

Please note that ALL Voyageur, ALL Plus & ALL Signature cards cannot be merged with an Accor Plus membership

Request form:
My Membership > I would like to combine my ALL and Accor Plus Card.
As you can read in my first post, I can't merge it because of my IBIS Card. (ALL Voyageur)
Old Sep 17, 2023, 3:56 am

Originally Posted by Compliment
As you can read in my first post, I can't merge it because of my IBIS Card. (ALL Voyageur)
So, don't be confuse, my friend. You can use your ALL for personal trip, and ALL Plus for a business trip.
I thought ALL Plus Ibis and ALL Plus Voyageur were two different types of membership for Business Travel?
There are 4 types of Accor memberships: 1. ALL reguler, 2. ALL Accor Plus, 3. ALL Plus Voyageur, 4. ALL Plus Ibis. (not to mention Meeting Planner).
Old Sep 17, 2023, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BizTrip
So, don't be confuse, my friend. You can use your ALL for personal trip, and ALL Plus for a business trip.
I thought ALL Plus Ibis and ALL Plus Voyageur were two different types of membership for Business Travel?
There are 4 types of Accor memberships: 1. ALL reguler, 2. ALL Accor Plus, 3. ALL Plus Voyageur, 4. ALL Plus Ibis. (not to mention Meeting Planner).
There is no IBIS Card anymore as far as I know. IBIS Card was changed into Voyaguer this year.

Nevertheless, I still don't know if I can book with one account and get points on the other account.
Old Sep 17, 2023, 9:33 am

There is no IBIS Card anymore as far as I know. IBIS Card was changed into Voyaguer this year.

Nevertheless, I still don't know if I can book with one account and get points on the other account.
ALL Plus Ibis does still exist on my page, and also ALL Plus Voyaguer.
Just like other membership mechanism, you're unable to claim or get any point or reward from different membership number, unless you merger them.
Old Jan 1, 2024, 10:21 am

Programs: IC Dia RA / Marriott LT Plat / WOH Globalist / Hilton Diamond / OZ Diamond Plus

Have you found any solutions? In my case, the main account is Platinum with Voyageur, and the second account with accor plus is silver. I want to get the platinum benefits even if I book with the second account. I have never tried yet.
Old Jan 2, 2024, 1:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by scienm
Have you found any solutions? In my case, the main account is Platinum with Voyageur, and the second account with accor plus is silver. I want to get the platinum benefits even if I book with the second account. I have never tried yet.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the gold benefits from my main account while booking with the silver account. Asked the hotel and they said no, but offered the early check in which I needed.

I have another weird situation coming. Booked 1 night with accor plus silver account (because of the free night) and 3 more nights with gold afterwards.
Wonder what will happen.
​​

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.