Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Qantas Frequent Flyers to get free Accor ALL Gold, Platinum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2022, 10:18 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum

Qantas Frequent Flyer Silver and Gold members will receive free Gold status in the Accor Live Limitless (ALL) loyalty program, while their Platinum One counterparts will be gifted Accor's ALL Platinum status, through a special promotion launched today by the two travel giants.....
https://www.executivetraveller.com/n...latinum-status
Old Jul 29, 2022, 9:09 am

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Well Qantas FF deserve something!! Even if it's this....
Old Jul 29, 2022, 6:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by starflyergold
I believe it's a big mistake to grant "free" ALL platinum status. That kind of offer should be limited to Gold. Otherwise you devaluate a lot your top status. Just my opinion. I am sure there will be some disagreements here and this is fine
Old Jul 29, 2022, 6:04 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by Goldorak
I believe it's a big mistake to grant "free" ALL platinum status. That kind of offer should be limited to Gold. Otherwise you devaluate a lot your top status. Just my opinion. I am sure there will be some disagreements here and this is fine
Isn't Diamond the top status?
nancypants likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 6:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by SkyteamEP
Isn't Diamond the top status?
Yes, but Platinum used to be it and has almost the same benefits as Diamond.
SullyofDoha and hotel_user like this.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Would guess a majority of QF freq flyers will not use the gifted status. And others will have earned Accor status the hard way.
https://www.qantas.com/au/en/frequen...tus-offer.html

The email from QF
As a highly valued Silver Qantas Frequent Flyer, we’re giving you ALL - Accor Live Limitless Gold Status.*
Enjoy special perks including guaranteed room availability, room upgrades and early check in. It's all yours from the click of a button, without staying the usually required 30 nights with Accor.

Simply click the button below by 12 August, and you’ll receive your status upgrade within just a few weeks.
Claim your gift

Benefits of upgrading to ALL Gold status

Room upgrades
If available at the time of check-in, you’ll receive a free room upgrade.†

Early check-in or late check-out
To make your stay more pleasant, you can request early check-in or late check-out.#

Guaranteed room availability
If your preferred hotel is sold out, the team at Accor will make a room available for you within 3 days of your arrival.‡

More rewards on your hotel stays
Earn up to 12 more Reward points per €10 spent on stays with Accor, on top of the 3 Qantas Points per $1 spent you can earn on eligible bookings.±

Earn Reward points on Qantas flights
Earn 1 ALL Reward point per $10 spent on Qantas flights, on top of the Qantas Points you’d normally earn.^
Old Jul 30, 2022, 1:53 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
I wonder if Accor will do this with other airlines too?
Old Jul 30, 2022, 2:46 am

Programs: QF WP
Slightly bizarrely written and seems to suggest nothing for QF WP members, which might explain why I didn’t get an email? I looked at whether gold was worthwhile and decided against it
Old Jul 30, 2022, 7:06 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by nancypants
Slightly bizarrely written and seems to suggest nothing for QF WP members, which might explain why I didn’t get an email? I looked at whether gold was worthwhile and decided against it
Normal crap article from that source, poorly written and with misleading info, ie Qantas says: This offer is available to all Qantas Frequent Flyer members, except Bronze members; unless they hold Points Club Plus and/or Chairmans Lounge benefits. Articles says “with the invitation also available to Qantas Points Club Plus cardholders and members of the exclusive Qantas Chairman's Lounge.”
nancypants likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.