Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery [left Accor]

Old Jun 20, 2022, 10:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum

Hi !

I can’t find any specific thread for this property

any recent stay ?

booked a 3 nights stay between next Christmas and new year
Old Jun 21, 2022, 9:30 am

Programs: *wood & marriott plat, Hyatt, Accor
6 Months ago

Originally Posted by Dav77
Hi !

I can’t find any specific thread for this property

any recent stay ?

booked a 3 nights stay between next Christmas and new year

Stayed there about 6 months ago, still quiet due to Covid. Only Silver then. No upgrades. Booked a 1 room vila. Service was good. The hotel seems rather dated, and not too well maintained. Had some mosquitos and the AC wasn't that cold. Got a really great rate of about $70 a night nett. Loved the privacy since it wasn't crowded. Does not have it's own beach, shares the beach that is a short drive away, but you do get a seperate area for hotel guest.

Would I stay there again, probably not. There are so many other better hotel options in Bali.

Hope that helps.
Dav77 likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 11:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SC Alum
Stayed there about 6 months ago, still quiet due to Covid. Only Silver then. No upgrades. Booked a 1 room vila. Service was good. The hotel seems rather dated, and not too well maintained. Had some mosquitos and the AC wasn't that cold. Got a really great rate of about $70 a night nett. Loved the privacy since it wasn't crowded. Does not have it's own beach, shares the beach that is a short drive away, but you do get a seperate area for hotel guest.

Would I stay there again, probably not. There are so many other better hotel options in Bali.

Hope that helps.
thanks a lot !

for sure there are so many other options in Bali but not so much to get a Villa with pool for few days and to burn some Accor points I remain …

about the “not too well maintained” you mean about cleanliness or broken / damaged parts of the villa or common areas ?

I believe they are working a lot in Bali right now and I hope they (not only this property) will manage the property correctly, after 2 years of closure
Old Dec 30, 2022, 7:53 am
Original Poster

We are staying here for three nights, checking out tomorrow

I can say this is a very nice and well maintained property, the villas are comfortable and spacious with a big private pool

there is a nice “private beach” at 10 minutes walking (you have to exit from the property and walk to the public beach)

Good service, nice restaurant with decent and cheap food

It’s ok for a short and relaxing stay

we are staying at the lily 1 villa, near the main pool and based on the map this villa seems to be one of the biggest

we had i bottle of local rose wine as welcome gift (no apples !!! &#128077 and it was not bad

welcome drink x 2 valid for any kind of cocktail (probably the last Accor welcome drink for me because I’m Diamond until tomorrow….then, with 5 days spent at Accor properties this year I will drop down to classic elite .. &#128556

I got a rate around 200€ x night that is very good for nusa dua in this period, to burn some remaining points and the 10 f&b vouchers because the Diamond level, expiring tomorrow

i can’t find any cons for this price at this property, of course it’s not one of the most luxurious place in nusa dua and having the beach at 10 minutes walk give a different atmosphere to this place, but this absolutely worth the money spent for a short stay between Kuta and seminyak

VILLA

VILLAS MAP

COMMON AREAS

BEACH

this property is just at 5 minutes walk from the Bali collection shopping mall (a lot of restaurants also) and 20 minutes walk from the Main central Street (3 minutes by motorbike)

Less than 10 minutes ride by motorbike from Geger beach (the beach where the St. Regis is located)
Old Dec 31, 2022, 3:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Looks wonderful. Thanks for the pictures
Dav77 likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 4:43 pm

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
I visited but ended up not staying during my fiasco stay at the Sofitel “next door”. Thanks much for the photos and detailed review!

(btw you’ll drop to Platinum not Classic right ? )
Dav77 likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2023, 10:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ricardojrsousa
I visited but ended up not staying during my fiasco stay at the Sofitel “next door”. Thanks much for the photos and detailed review!

(btw you’ll drop to Platinum not Classic right ? )
yes, fortunately I’m platinum now
Old Jan 2, 2023, 10:55 pm

Programs: SPG LTP, HH D
Originally Posted by Dav77
We are staying here for three nights, checking out tomorrow

I can say this is a very nice and well maintained property, the villas are comfortable and spacious with a big private pool

there is a nice “private beach” at 10 minutes walking (you have to exit from the property and walk to the public beach)

Good service, nice restaurant with decent and cheap food

It’s ok for a short and relaxing stay

we are staying at the lily 1 villa, near the main pool and based on the map this villa seems to be one of the biggest

we had i bottle of local rose wine as welcome gift (no apples !!! &#128077 and it was not bad

welcome drink x 2 valid for any kind of cocktail (probably the last Accor welcome drink for me because I’m Diamond until tomorrow….then, with 5 days spent at Accor properties this year I will drop down to classic elite .. &#128556

I got a rate around 200€ x night that is very good for nusa dua in this period, to burn some remaining points and the 10 f&b vouchers because the Diamond level, expiring tomorrow

i can’t find any cons for this price at this property, of course it’s not one of the most luxurious place in nusa dua and having the beach at 10 minutes walk give a different atmosphere to this place, but this absolutely worth the money spent for a short stay between Kuta and seminyak

[Photos deleted]

this property is just at 5 minutes walk from the Bali collection shopping mall (a lot of restaurants also) and 20 minutes walk from the Main central Street (3 minutes by motorbike)

Less than 10 minutes ride by motorbike from Geger beach (the beach where the St. Regis is located)
Thanks for the timely trip report and detailed images.

Couple of questions:

1. The room description on Accor mentions and shows an outdoor shower. However is there also an indoor shower, that is separate from the bath?
2. Is the path to the beach difficult, can one do it easily in sandals or would it require say trackshoes?
3. Are there basic toilet or even shower facilities at the beach?
Old Jan 3, 2023, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dannybhoy
Thanks for the timely trip report and detailed images.

Couple of questions:

1. The room description on Accor mentions and shows an outdoor shower. However is there also an indoor shower, that is separate from the bath?
2. Is the path to the beach difficult, can one do it easily in sandals or would it require say trackshoes?
3. Are there basic toilet or even shower facilities at the beach?
1. Yes There is an indoor shower separate from the bath and there is also an outside shower

2. The street to the beach is not the best …but no worries to walk just with sandals

3. No. I haven’t seen both shower facilities and toilet … but we have been at the beach just 20 minutes one day, maybe I just haven’t noticed about that

Indoor shower on the right after the walk in closet

Outdoor shower (you walk through the indoor shower and turn right
dannybhoy likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2024, 9:53 pm

Programs: DL DM / 2MM - Marriott Ambassador
Looking forward to a short 2 night (one day) stay here in May. Got a great deal (I think) with points for 32k per night.
Old Apr 14, 2024, 10:17 am

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Originally Posted by lucycan
Looking forward to a short 2 night (one day) stay here in May. Got a great deal (I think) with points for 32k per night.
​​​​​​Think this is now a Marriott property.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.