Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Has the ALL membership discount on rates been reduced?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2022, 11:21 am
siw
Original Poster

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum

When I have made past searches on the ALL website (UK) it always said that ALL members get a 10% discount on the public rate, which I got once I logged in. Just made a booking for April and it says that members get a 5% discount on the public rate. When did that happen? It makes ALL a bit less affordable. Comparsing my January and Febraury bookings and the rates for my March and April bookings that the rates have increased about 50% per night here in London. Is that usual as we move into springtime (maybe demend increases).

Old Feb 19, 2022, 11:33 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by siw
When I have made past searches on the ALL website (UK) it always said that ALL members get a 10% discount on the public rate, which I got once I logged in. Just made a booking for April and it says that members get a 5% discount on the public rate. When did that happen? It makes ALL a bit less affordable. Comparsing my January and Febraury bookings and the rates for my March and April bookings that the rates have increased about 50% per night here in London. Is that usual as we move into springtime (maybe demend increases).

I'm not sure it's been reduced everywhere in the world, but I posted back in January when I noticed all of my regular properties all dropped the discount from 10% to 5%.

Member discount at North American Fairmonts just reduced - FlyerTalk Forums
SkyteamEP likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2022, 12:06 pm
siw
Original Poster

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
I was getting 10% discount off the public rate (I keep a spreadsheet of my stays) at ibis and ibis Styles in west London. It still says 10% on the ALL UK website front page (see image) which is after the current 15% offer. I had not seen your post as I only stay at ALL in the UK, so far. Disappointed, but I did not know it was 5% pre-covid, and not reported that I have seen (https://www.headforpoints.com/catego...b-accorhotels/). Also noticed that for one room rate on one reservation for April (did not book this) that there was no further 10% discount for ibis Business Card - either an error or maybe ALL are bring out cuts to the discounts.

Last edited by siw; Feb 19, 2022 at 12:18 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.