Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

The "Please post your Accor ALL Elite experiences" 2022 master thread

Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 2, 22, 4:17 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: starflyergold
Wiki Link
This thread is for reports on stays at Accor group hotels by Accor ALL members with elite status.

Before posting, please search the forum to see if the hotel already has its own thread. If it hasn't, especially if the hotel and/or location is interesting, please consider starting one. If you are planning to use the FT Hotel Review format, please be sure to post your review in a hotel-specific thread.

Please copy and paste the headings below to format your reply:

- Name of the hotel:

- What is your ALL status?

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?

- How are the rooms?

- What was good and what was bad?

Good:

Bad:

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge?

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks?

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return?
Print Wikipost

Old Jan 3, 22, 12:16 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum

The "Please post your Accor ALL Elite experiences" 2022 master thread As last year please post your mini review/experiences as Accor ALL silver/gold/platinum/diamond here. For full reviews please post in the existing thread or start a new one if the hotel does not show up in a search.
Old Jan 4, 22, 8:03 am

Programs: Accor Plus Platinum, Hilton Diamond
- Name of the hotel: Pullman Central Park Jakarta

- What is your ALL status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? YES

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? deluxe --> executive suite including NEW YEAR'S EVE!!

- How are the rooms? a lot of minor damaged around the room, some LED lamp not working.

Good: Upgrade to a suite during new year's eve and the hotel is fully booked

Bad: not enough staff to cater the fully booked hotel during breakfast. breakfast offering is very limited.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? they offer lounge benefit in lobby bar and the offering is super pathetic and sad. i wrote a review to the hotel, its either they need to increase the offering or cancel lounge benefit totally. the current situation will only bring bad reputation and negative impact to the hotel.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? did not receive welcome drink voucher.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? definitely good value for the upgrade! maybe will return.
Old Jan 4, 22, 7:52 pm

Programs: Marco polo club
swisshotel Nankai Osaka

- Name of the hotel: swisshotel Nankai Osaka

Diamond

Yes

Booked swiss select queen and upgraded to the spacious swiss select twin(no category upgrade) Stayed over new year eve, rooms were almost full(including executive rooms)

- How are the rooms?
renovated quite recently, can't find any damage.

Good:
there is a decent swimming pool, and they didn't limit the usage of time(as of Jan,22)

Bad:
the executive lounge is under renovation and one of the meeting room was used as lounge but the space wasn't enough and the food presentation was also relatively poor.

Yes, they offer lounge access above platinum member.

l got one welcome drink voucher, also there are some fruits, carrot cakes, chocolate bar placed my room

Yes
Old Jan 5, 22, 1:34 pm

Sofitel L'Imperial Mauritius

- Name of the hotel:

Diamond

Yes

Booked Magnifique Room (and received the same, hotel was full over Xmas and New Year). These are essentially the newly renovated luxury rooms.

- How are the rooms?
NeWly renovated room was good and in great condition (not surprising given hotel only re-opened in October and these rooms were upgraded whilst closed). Room is fairly spacious with a good sized bathroom.

Good:
Staff, beyond anything else, make this hotel great. They were without exception friendly & helpful. It is also great to see managers being highly visible. The hotel manager was there every day going round talking to all the guests and staff - we were there 16 days and I think there was only 1 day when I didn't see him. The same is true for the cluster general manager (SO Sofitel in Bel Hombre is owned by the same company) when he got back from his Xmas break.
Food was of a good standard and the gala dinners for Xmas eve and New Year's eve were extensive and had a management drinks reception before each.

Bad:
Nothing of serious note. Perhaps the final call at the bar just after 10pm was a little early and the fish restaurant being closed permanently reduced the number of dining options (although there were still a reasonable number).

No lounge

Welcome drinks voucher given proactively. Plate of oranges and macarons delivered to room shortly after check in.

Would definitely return and for Xmas and New Year I didn't find the price bad at all
Old Jan 5, 22, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
- Name of the hotel:

Diamond

Yes

Booked Magnifique Room (and received the same, hotel was full over Xmas and New Year). These are essentially the newly renovated luxury rooms.

- How are the rooms?
NeWly renovated room was good and in great condition (not surprising given hotel only re-opened in October and these rooms were upgraded whilst closed). Room is fairly spacious with a good sized bathroom.

Good:
Staff, beyond anything else, make this hotel great. They were without exception friendly & helpful. It is also great to see managers being highly visible. The hotel manager was there every day going round talking to all the guests and staff - we were there 16 days and I think there was only 1 day when I didn't see him. The same is true for the cluster general manager (SO Sofitel in Bel Hombre is owned by the same company) when he got back from his Xmas break.
Food was of a good standard and the gala dinners for Xmas eve and New Year's eve were extensive and had a management drinks reception before each.

Bad:
Nothing of serious note. Perhaps the final call at the bar just after 10pm was a little early and the fish restaurant being closed permanently reduced the number of dining options (although there were still a reasonable number).

No lounge

Welcome drinks voucher given proactively. Plate of oranges and macarons delivered to room shortly after check in.

Would definitely return and for Xmas and New Year I didn't find the price bad at all
This is indeed a great hotel. I have been twice some years ago and had excellent stays. I would return without hesitation.
Old Jan 6, 22, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,QR Platinum,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive,Frontier 20k,All Silver,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold
- Name of the hotel: ibis Styles London Gloucester Road

- What is your ALL status? Silver

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked a double room, received a double room. No upgrade

- How are the rooms? Decent and comfortable

Good:
Comfortable bed, friendly staff, WhatsApp contact number for customer service

Bad: No work desk, no hand towels at the bathroom ( only two bath towels and a floor towel )

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? N/A

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink voucher was provided upon arrival. Early check-in and late check-out was provided, even got an e-mail at 8am the day of check-in regarding my room is ready and I am welcome to check-in anytime.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes, the hotel had a better and decent price compared to other hotels in the same district/area.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 10, 22, 6:52 am

Programs: All Accor Platinum
- Name of the hotel:
ibis Budapest Citysouth

Platinum

Yes

Booked a room with double bed, got an upgrade to a larger family room.

- How are the rooms?
The family rooms is quite large for an ibis: it consists of 2 large connected bedrooms, each has a long desk and a bench, one room has a balcony. The bathroom has a bathtub.

Good:
The room and the staff: during the check-in, the Assistant General Manager came to greet me, thank me for loyalty and handing me a voucher, invited me to a free dinner in their restaurant (1 meal of my choice from their menu).Haven't seen this kind of treatment at higher-level Accor hotels.

Bad:
N/A

N/A

Welcome drink vouchers given during check-in, exchanged for a glass of wine. A personally signed welcome card was waiting in the room.

Will definitely return.
EcotoneHR likes this.
Old Jan 10, 22, 12:00 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Diamond
Name of the hotel: Swisstel Tallinn

What is your ALL status? Diamond

Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked entry-level Swiss Advantage, received entry-level suite by using suite upgrade awards.

How are the rooms? Practical one bedroom suite with king bed. Couch, armchair and working desk in the living room. Both walk-in shower and bathtub in the large bathroom. Complimentary minibar refilled daily. Breakfast could be ordered to suite at a nominal fee of 8 euros.

What was good and what was bad?

Good: Loyalty treatment.

Bad: Lounge amenities.

Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? The lounge was open but the level of quality had seen a significant decline. The only snacks during day were candies, cookies and salty pretzel sticks. At dusk, they served a small selection of cold cuts, cheese and two types of deep fried finger food. Gone is the extensive selection of local canapes, warm dishes, and cakes.

What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Early check-in, late check-out, nice welcome-back-card, welcome drinks and a platter consisting of fruits, berries, macarons and chocolates.

Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Good value, would return.
remymartin likes this.

Last edited by wkndtraveler; Jan 17, 22 at 9:03 am
Old Jan 16, 22, 12:00 pm

- Name of the hotel: Fairmont Chateau Laurier, Ottawa, Canada

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Fairmont King room (standard room - government rate), received I assume what would be classified as a signature room or a junior suite (corner room in a turret, separate living and sleeping space). Very welcome! The "by the book" upgrade policy would have just been from a regular room to a view room.

- How are the rooms? Pretty good.

Good: The complimentary upgrade was much appreciated; staff were very friendly, especially the pool attendant who was also a history buff for the hotel and had a great chat about being built by a man who died on the Titanic (and went down with much of the furniture bound for the hotel); despite the restaurant/bar being closed, the full menu was available via room service

Bad: Nothing within the hotel's control: things were just closed due to COVID

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No; I believe the Fairmont Gold lounge was closed anyway due to COVID

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink was through room service as the restaurant and bar were closed due to COVID. But a full bar menu was available and I was able to get an Old Fashioned delivered with my meal. Welcome amenity was a large bowl of fresh fruit.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Great value, my hotel of choice in Ottawa. It really is the grand dame of the city, the original railway hotel for the national capital.
Old Jan 16, 22, 12:06 pm

- Name of the hotel: Fairmont Le Reine Elizabeth, Montreal, Canada

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Fairmont double room (standard room - government rate), received a double view room (view of the plaza in front of the hotel and the boulevard and mountain behind, instead of just the back of the surrounding office buildings)

- How are the rooms? Pretty good.

Good: Staff were very friendly; the restaurant/bar being closed, they made an exemption for the welcome drink and provided it via room service; the welcome amenity was missing on arrival but they brought it up fairly shortly after settling in, didn't have to call down

Bad: Nothing within the hotel's control: things were just closed due to COVID

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No; I believe the Fairmont Gold lounge was closed anyway due to COVID

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink was through room service as the restaurant and bar were closed due to COVID. A full bar menu was not available (no bartender) so the only options were wine or beer. Welcome amenity was a box of sweets (5), two bars of chocolate made specially for the hotel and 4 bottles of Evian.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Good value, most convenient as it is right at the train station. In practice I alternate between here and the Sofitel depending on availability of the government rate when on business

Last edited by governorgeneral; Jan 17, 22 at 9:16 am Reason: Typo, add info and photo
Old Jan 21, 22, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Novotel Suites Malaga Centro

- Name of the hotel: Novotel Suites Malaga Centro

- What is your ALL status? Diamond

Booked Executive suite with sofa bed and city view and got that (there is no upper category)

- How are the rooms? the room was quite large (see picture).It's not a real suite as the separation between the living and sleeping part is just with a curtain. But I enjoyed the space and the sunlight. There was no noise at all, but I am not sure occupancy was very high.

Good: large room, lot of sunlight. Bathroom had both bathtub and shower. Separate toilets. Very close (walking distance) to historical city center, cheap rates, nice staff. Free Diamond breakfast during weekends but the selection is much more limited than in Novotel Seville.

Bad: sincerely nothing. But make sure you book a room with city view as the rear view is super depressing.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No lounge

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink can give you wine despite what's now printed on most vouchers. Welcome amenity was just a very small box of candies with a generic welcome note.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes. I paid an average of 105 EUR/night.

hotel_user and EcotoneHR like this.
Old Jan 22, 22, 6:35 am

- Name of the hotel: Raffles Europejski Warsaw

- What is your ALL status? Diamond

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? It was okay.

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked a prestige suite by using suite night awards, no further upgrade given.

- How are the rooms? Large, spacious, stylish. Included airport pick-up and complimentary soft drinks from the minibar.

Good: Suite, spa, breakfast.

Bad: Service at front desk. Diamond loyalty amenities.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No lounge.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drinks (needed negotiation), fruits and chocolate pralines in the suite, and late check-out (after negotiation).

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Not as good as it used to be.
Old Jan 22, 22, 7:28 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by wkndtraveler View Post

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drinks (needed negotiation), fruits and chocolate pralines in the suite, and late check-out (after negotiation).

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Not as good as it used to be.
This is very disappointing to hear as I'm going there next weekend. What's this about welcome drinks? The voucher is not valid for Singapore/Warsaw Sling anymore?
Old Jan 22, 22, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by EcotoneHR View Post
This is very disappointing to hear as I'm going there next weekend. What's this about welcome drinks? The voucher is not valid for Singapore/Warsaw Sling anymore?
Raffles is still a nice hotel and I’m quite sure you’ll enjoy your time there. For me, the stay just wasn’t as good as before.

I did get Singapore Sling despite receptionist first told that the welcome drink voucher can only be used for wine, beer or such. Her colleague then said I have to ask a waiter to go to front desk to sign the bill if I wanted a cocktail. In the end, this wasn’t necessary.

There were many other small things, too, that left to be desired and I felt I received better service previously when I still was a Platinum member. This was the first time that I had to show my credit card and give deposit (which was then charged twice), for example, and nothing seemed to be prepared, unlike previously, even though I arrived by hotel’s car and they knew when I was arriving.

Oh, and they first wanted to charge me for late check-out after 2pm. No thank you for loyalty and so on. As said, small things. Enjoy!
Goldorak, fifty_two and EcotoneHR like this.

Last edited by wkndtraveler; Jan 22, 22 at 10:56 am
Old Jan 23, 22, 12:52 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
Make sure you book a room with city view as the rear view is super depressing.]

I had the despressing view and some other nice touches 😬

The view

The clean promise

The creative design
starflyergold likes this.

Search this Thread