Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

FAST TRACK - Get to your next ALL status level quicker than ever! (AccorPlus only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FAST TRACK - Get to your next ALL status level quicker than ever! (AccorPlus only)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2021, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: All - Accor Live Limitless
Thumbs up FAST TRACK - Get to your next ALL status level quicker than ever! (AccorPlus only)

This offter is for A+ Sliver and Gold members.
https://all.accor.com/promotions-off...mbers.en.shtml
  • Stay 10 nights and get to Gold*
  • Stay 18 nights and get to Platinum*
Gold Status benefits:

Early check-in or late check-out
Upgrade to a next room category subject to availability
Guaranteed room availability 3 days before arrival

Platinum Status benefit:

Guaranteed room up to 2 days before arrival
Access to the Executive Lounge if existing
Upgrade to a suite for one night with the Suite Night Upgrade

Bookings: 15/02/2021 - 15/04/2021

Stays: 15/02/2021 - 31/08/2021

Ps: when I submited the offter, the system returned error message Failed to submit Fast Track. Anybody has the same issue?
Old Feb 15, 2021, 9:59 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
I tried to register, it complained about an invalid address.
Old Feb 16, 2021, 2:38 am

I just signed up successfully. For your information, I am an Accor Plus member residing in Asia.

Anyway I'm a bit confused about the math for the Platinum Fast Track. If we read the detailed Terms and Conditions, what this Fast Track offer does is credit 10 bonus Nights for Silver members who register and 15 bonus Nights for Gold members who register.

Therefore, 10 nights from Silver to Gold : the minimum 30 nights minus the 10 bonus nights, leaving 20 nights divided by two (double Nights in 2021) = 10 nights Fast Track to Gold

But I have not been able to figure out where the 18 nights for Gold to Platinum comes from...

Last edited by batosai; Feb 16, 2021 at 2:45 am
Old Feb 16, 2021, 2:56 am

Here is the offer page from AccorPlus but the register button just takes you to the temperamental link in the original post.

Get to your next ALL status level quicker than ever! (accorplus.com)
Old Feb 16, 2021, 5:48 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Nothing for Plat to Diamond ?

Nothing for Diamond to Black ( if it exists )

Looks like the lounges will be full next year I think.
lpolchlop likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2021, 7:33 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by batosai
I just signed up successfully. For your information, I am an Accor Plus member residing in Asia.

Anyway I'm a bit confused about the math for the Platinum Fast Track. If we read the detailed Terms and Conditions, what this Fast Track offer does is credit 10 bonus Nights for Silver members who register and 15 bonus Nights for Gold members who register.

Therefore, 10 nights from Silver to Gold : the minimum 30 nights minus the 10 bonus nights, leaving 20 nights divided by two (double Nights in 2021) = 10 nights Fast Track to Gold

But I have not been able to figure out where the 18 nights for Gold to Platinum comes from...
I suspect the Platinum calculation is wrong - it certainly doesn't make sense from what i can see.

And lady luck smiles sometimes

Already posted !

Last edited by perthite; Feb 16, 2021 at 7:38 am
Old Feb 16, 2021, 4:30 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, ALL Platinum, IHG Platinum
Interesting Offer that easily catch by AP Silver Member, it's good and unfortunately on the same time.
More Platinum = possibility to Reduce Benefits.
Old Feb 17, 2021, 12:25 am

I think I have figured out where the 18 nights for Platinum comes from.

If a Silver member is fast tracked, they would get a total of 10 + 15 = 25 bonus Nights

60 Nights to Platinum - 25 bonus nights = 35 nights still required, which means a minimum of 18 nights in 2021.
Fims likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2021, 1:48 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, ALL Platinum, IHG Platinum

If a Silver member is fast tracked, they would get a total of 10 + 15 = 25 bonus Nights

60 Nights to Platinum - 25 bonus nights = 35 nights still required, which means a minimum of 18 nights in 2021.
it is
Old Feb 17, 2021, 3:36 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
its not really an offer as much as they just "offer" what is already available for regular members
Old Feb 18, 2021, 8:35 am

Programs: AC SE
I tried to register and got the same message, Invalid Address.

An Accor promo where there's confusion about the terms, and the registration link doesn't work? I'm shocked.
BSBtraveller and hotel_user like this.
Old Feb 18, 2021, 2:11 pm

This year they are running a Double Your Frustration promotion
Old Feb 19, 2021, 2:04 am

Originally Posted by gcashin
I tried to register and got the same message, Invalid Address.

An Accor promo where there's confusion about the terms, and the registration link doesn't work? I'm shocked.
As a data point:

I am an Accor Plus member in Australia, got an email from Accor today and was able to register for the fast track through link in email. Had problems registering via the link posted earlier in the thread yesterday though.
Old Feb 20, 2021, 8:09 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond

Understand that for silver, but they did say in my email that as a Gold I require a maximum of 18 nights.
Old Feb 21, 2021, 8:41 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK*G EL, KL P ELPL, ex AB P, ex LH/LX Sen, HHonors D4L, Bonvoy P
I've been Gold for a couple of years but didn't find it very rewarding. Now down to Silver for the last 3 years and didn't feel any difference ... I understand Platinum is much more rewarding, but for me too hard to achieve.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.