Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

FAST TRACK - Get to your next ALL status level quicker than ever! (AccorPlus only)

FAST TRACK - Get to your next ALL status level quicker than ever! (AccorPlus only)

Old Mar 26, 21, 8:38 pm

Systems were quite delayed posting all the nights over the last month but once they finally posted I’ve successfully gone from Silver to Platinum via the promotion
Old Mar 28, 21, 1:41 pm

Do we think there will be a general platinum fast track? One quarter down and 0 stays.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Apr 24, 21, 6:15 pm

Programs: IHG Plat; HH Gold; Accor Plat
Originally Posted by bullerdude View Post
Systems were quite delayed posting all the nights over the last month but once they finally posted Iíve successfully gone from Silver to Platinum via the promotion
hello
My journey also from silver' already achieve Gold and continue now on way to Platinum.
currently 40nite qualifying.
when you achieve Gold' did the extra 15nite appear?
Or must wait until you complete 18nite?
Old Apr 29, 21, 5:38 am

Originally Posted by bullerdude View Post
Systems were quite delayed posting all the nights over the last month but once they finally posted Iíve successfully gone from Silver to Platinum via the promotion
​​​​​​Hello, anybody can help to review the TnC ? After Enrolling, I did get 10 extra nite to GOLD,
and I continue my Mattress Run to get Platinum, however my next stay does NOT trigger the extra 15nite to Platinum.
Accor Reps reply to me that the nite must be Paid in cash to Trigger the Extra nite bonus.

I have read all the TnC and it never mention about one night must be Paid in Cash? Anybody can support this? There is wording at least ONE PAID NITE, but does not specific say paid with CASH. I paid my Mattress Run with Points + Cash.
My Journey from SILVER to GOLD also paid by Points plus Cash, and that Trigger the Extra 10 nite.
So it is ILLOGICAL to use argument must be PAID with CASH. I found the Reason is not valid enough. Please any body has opinion?
Old Apr 29, 21, 9:44 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by HannsenBos3 View Post
​​​​​​Hello, anybody can help to review the TnC ? After Enrolling, I did get 10 extra nite to GOLD,
and I continue my Mattress Run to get Platinum, however my next stay does NOT trigger the extra 15nite to Platinum.
Accor Reps reply to me that the nite must be Paid in cash to Trigger the Extra nite bonus.

I have read all the TnC and it never mention about one night must be Paid in Cash? Anybody can support this? There is wording at least ONE PAID NITE, but does not specific say paid with CASH. I paid my Mattress Run with Points + Cash.
My Journey from SILVER to GOLD also paid by Points plus Cash, and that Trigger the Extra 10 nite.
So it is ILLOGICAL to use argument must be PAID with CASH. I found the Reason is not valid enough. Please any body has opinion?
There is a term that states

Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL - Accor Live Limitless Reward points
will not be eligible to receive this offer.
I guess you got lucky on the night that did count, but using points to part pay the stay means it should not count.
Old Apr 29, 21, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by perthite View Post
There is a term that states

I guess you got lucky on the night that did count, but using points to part pay the stay means it should not count.
hello can you provide link of the TnC?
I was using LoyaltyLobby download link for TnC and that document don have the Clause you had pointed out.

Regards
Old Apr 30, 21, 8:32 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by HannsenBos3 View Post
hello can you provide link of the TnC?
I was using LoyaltyLobby download link for TnC and that document don have the Clause you had pointed out.

Regards
It's here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-s7...WIsWvJvZv/view

It's also linked from the page referred to in the first post
HannsenBos3 likes this.
Old May 1, 21, 5:16 am

Originally Posted by perthite View Post
It's here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-s7...WIsWvJvZv/view

It's also linked from the page referred to in the first post
Aargh
the version from Loyaltylobby does Not had thar first page.

BTW I am GOLD now,
If i am Upgraded one level to Room with Lounge access

Do i get the Lounge access?

Regards
Old May 13, 21, 5:01 am

Programs: CX GO, Freccia Alata, Hilton Gold
Thanks for the link. I managed to sign up for this offer today. Not sure if I will get Platinum in the end though. I am staying in Novotel now and will be able to get (14 x 2) 28 nights by next Friday. Should I call the center and ask for an early upgrade? I will continue to stay in the same hotel and would like to enjoy the Platinum privilges for the extension. Any advise is appreciated.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: