Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Sprint to Silver. Go for Gold. Progress to Platinum

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sprint to Silver. Go for Gold. Progress to Platinum

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2020, 12:29 pm

No - I had several bookings in first half of September, all booked earlier in the year, and it was the final one (Sofitel Heathrow) which triggered this.
After I activated the offer, this is how my status appeared in the app:
Old Sep 30, 2020, 3:28 am

Originally Posted by Barelyblue
No - I had several bookings in first half of September, all booked earlier in the year, and it was the final one (Sofitel Heathrow) which triggered this.
After I activated the offer, this is how my status appeared in the app:
My profile is the same showing the 'Fast Track' but did not get the additional 10 nights after a two nights stay booked prior to registering the offer.
Old Oct 2, 2020, 1:41 pm

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines
Originally Posted by testman
An interesting attempt to attract guests to Accor hotels. But as a Gold member based in Europe, I find it rather useless.
Trying to get 60 nights would be a waste of time and money in my situation. The Platinum benefits are just not worth it.

I would get:
* 2 SNUs -- apparently, they are difficult to use
* free breakfast in Asia-Pacific -- I'm quite sure I won't be able to return to that region in H1 of 2021; it might be even difficult in H2
* access to Executive Lounges -- there are only 14 lounges in Europe
* free soft drinks at MGallery hotels -- I don't think I've stayed at any MGallery hotels so far

The only reason to get the 10 nights would be if they could be rolled over to 2021. It would help me keep the Gold card in 2022.
Cheaper way to keep Gold is just buying Ibis Business for 90€ / 2 years or some Accor shares.
Old Oct 4, 2020, 1:43 pm

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.
I am on my 2d stay since the offer started and since i registered. will see if this one triggers and report back on it. If not will contact customer service and hope they fix it..
Old Oct 7, 2020, 3:39 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Iberia Oro, SkyTeam - Elite Plus, Le Club Accor - Platinum
Well, I completed a three night stay, booked after registering. The points have posted, but no bonus nights

I just relooked at the T&Cs and notice it says

'Make their reservation via Flight Centre Centre Travel Group between August 1, 2020 and Dec, 31, 2020'

So maybe I won't have any luck if I escalate this to CS...
Old Oct 7, 2020, 9:50 pm

Programs: Qatar Plat OW*E, HH Diamond, Hyatt Exp, Marriott Titanium
I can't seem to register. Everytime I'm on the page to enter my details, it just refreshes and says failed. I emailed in to see if they can add manually.
Old Oct 8, 2020, 2:27 am
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jackr27
Well, I completed a three night stay, booked after registering. The points have posted, but no bonus nights

I just relooked at the T&Cs and notice it says

'Make their reservation via Flight Centre Centre Travel Group between August 1, 2020 and Dec, 31, 2020'

So maybe I won't have any luck if I escalate this to CS...
The funny thing is that particular channel doesn’t have a field for putting your number in when making a booking!
jackr27 likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2020, 10:57 am

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.
Just finished second 2-day stay.. Didnt trigger the 10 nights either so i give up and pass the rest of the year on Accor. Not gonna reach the target without the 10nights so. Too bad, seemed a nice offer.

I did e-mail CS today tho so if they do answer i'll post the response here.
jackr27 likes this.

Last edited by itisme; Oct 8, 2020 at 11:07 am
Old Oct 8, 2020, 12:09 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Iberia Oro, SkyTeam - Elite Plus, Le Club Accor - Platinum
Originally Posted by itisme
Just finished second 2-day stay.. Didnt trigger the 10 nights either so i give up and pass the rest of the year on Accor. Not gonna reach the target without the 10nights so. Too bad, seemed a nice offer.

I did e-mail CS today tho so if they do answer i'll post the response here.
Would be interested to hear the reply!

I still need 7 nights. The question is where I will be able to go to have any chance of getting those at the moment!
Old Oct 8, 2020, 2:40 pm

My claim is with customer care, it was not triggered either.

If it's put through I could get platinum, if not, gold.

I hope it goes through as others have said their's posted and I am sure they did not use Flight Centre.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 3:00 am

I am writing to you regarding your request pertaining to the offer 012440 Sprint to Silver. Go for Gold. Progress to Platinum - faster.

The terms and conditions of the offer that you have accepted include the following:

" - Make their reservation via Flight Centre Centre Travel Group between August 1, 2020 and Dec, 31, 2020,"

In accordance with these terms and conditions I cannot respond favorably to you because the bookings of the stays you made were made through our app and website. We regularly offer new promotions on our website. Do not hesitate to consult the terms and conditions of the different offers in order to be able to be sure to benefit from them.

I thank you for your precious loyalty and wish you a pleasant weekend.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 3:13 am

Originally Posted by itisme
I am writing to you regarding your request pertaining to the offer 012440 Sprint to Silver. Go for Gold. Progress to Platinum - faster.

The terms and conditions of the offer that you have accepted include the following:

" - Make their reservation via Flight Centre Centre Travel Group between August 1, 2020 and Dec, 31, 2020,"

In accordance with these terms and conditions I cannot respond favorably to you because the bookings of the stays you made were made through our app and website. We regularly offer new promotions on our website. Do not hesitate to consult the terms and conditions of the different offers in order to be able to be sure to benefit from them.

I thank you for your precious loyalty and wish you a pleasant weekend.
Wow! No way, others have received the nights here. Will you appeal?
Old Oct 9, 2020, 3:14 am

Originally Posted by sdm1985
Wow! No way, others have received the nights here. Will you appeal?
lol appeal against Accor? No chance 😁. I’ll just stay gold. Need 24 nights still. 14 would‘ve been do-able.

I tried looking at https://www.flightcentre.co.uk/ but what a sh*tty site. Can’t even book a single night hotel or anything.. no wonder they almost bankrupt.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 4:14 am

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
I looked through T&C of the offer and I think it's destined to be a big time BS. So, here what is says:
DEFINITIONS Check-in: Date of arrival at the hotel.Member: Person who is a member of the ALL –Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme, having accepted the Offer and agreed to the General Conditions of Use for the OfferEligible Night: Night booked in a participating hotel, at eligible rates via ACCOR distribution channels (websites, Accor reservation center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies connected automatically with the ACCOR reservation center. Nights reserved with a reseller, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as Expedia.com, booking.com etc.) are not Eligible Nights and cannot be accumulated as Status Nights in order to obtain a Status or any Status Nights credit.
And then this:
SIGNING UP TO THE OFFER Membership conditions The Offer is open to:-any Member of the ALL –Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme who has personally received an invitation to benefit from the Offer from FCTG and the link allowing them to register for the Offer. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked via FCTG travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via the official Accor websites, the
Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel and viaa reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 4:37 am

Originally Posted by Barelyblue
I got the 10 additional nights, it shows as Offer: Fast Track: FCTG.
Hello, can you post the screenshot? Did you book via Flight Centre?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.