Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2020, 12:34 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Accor Hotels in the UK

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2...plan-to-reopen

Free access

Accor, which owns hotel brands including Novotel, Mercure, Ibis and Sofitel, runs 270 hotels in the UK, and is planning a staggered reopening of its properties beginning with some locations in England at the start of July. On Tuesday Boris Johnson will announce plans for pubs, restaurants and hotels to resume business in England from 4 July. Accor’s 182-room Novotel at London Bridge will be one of the first to open, with now-familiar changes including hand sanitiser stations, floor markers and perspex screens at check-in.
chrism20 likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2020, 1:44 pm

I wonder what they are going to do in the properties where they have removed reception and the staff are wandering about with a tablet. Surely this will see the return of a proper reception desk albeit with perspex
hotel_user likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.