FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   The Sebel Residences - Melbourne Docklands (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/2019169-sebel-residences-melbourne-docklands.html)

sycokid Jun 7, 2020 2:12 am

The Sebel Residences - Melbourne Docklands

Hi people just wondering if anyone had a contact email address for this place as they don't seem to want to respond from this one it seems ... [email protected]
Many thanks in advance

Privateupgrades Jun 7, 2020 4:00 am

Hi sycokid. Give them a call - in these times by phone, everything is quicker as hotels still handle many refunds.

markis10 Jun 7, 2020 4:52 am

Now that’s a property I won’t be heading back to anytime soon.

sycokid Jun 8, 2020 1:31 am

Originally Posted by Privateupgrades (Post 32436398)
Hi sycokid. Give them a call - in these times by phone, everything is quicker as hotels still handle many refunds.

Personally I would rather have written confirmation for anything from ALL at the moment as opposed to verbal . If push comes to shove I may have to go down that road though !

sycokid Jun 8, 2020 1:32 am

Originally Posted by markis10 (Post 32436460)
Now that’s a property I won’t be heading back to anytime soon.

Mmmmmmm , that doesn't sound too promising ! Any particular reason/reasons why may I ask ?

markis10 Jun 8, 2020 1:42 am

Originally Posted by sycokid (Post 32438909)
Mmmmmmm , that doesn't sound too promising ! Any particular reason/reasons why may I ask ?

Been over a year since I stayed so keep that in mind, but I found the hotel very average service wise, and handicapped by a building of poor design, in Winter it might be OK as they have heaters in the bedrooms but in summer there was only air conditioning in the glass encased living area. That part of Melbourne has a very low occupancy rate which means most of the shops and cafes have come and gone as a result of little traffic, so it’s a ghost town.
Could be so much better.....

sycokid Jun 8, 2020 3:39 am

Originally Posted by markis10 (Post 32438919)
Been over a year since I stayed so keep that in mind, but I found the hotel very average service wise, and handicapped by a building of poor design, in Winter it might be OK as they have heaters in the bedrooms but in summer there was only air conditioning in the glass encased living area. That part of Melbourne has a very low occupancy rate which means most of the shops and cafes have come and gone as a result of little traffic, so it’s a ghost town.
Could be so much better.....

Thanks muchly for that

Privateupgrades Jun 8, 2020 4:55 am

you will get a written confirmation anyways - but calling speeds up things and brings you on priority

Maelstrom Jun 8, 2020 9:08 am

I stayed at the Sebel Melbourne Docklands (not the Residences) last year. The room was decent enough, but nothing to write home about.

As markis10 said, it is a bit of a ghost town over there. The hotel itself is located close to the tram (in the free zone) and there are some restaurants nearby, but quite a few were closed.