25hours joins ALL

Old May 7, 20, 10:07 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 139
25hours joins ALL

Apparently 25hours hotels are now fully participating in ALL, with the exception of the property in Hamburg. The 'exceptions list' has recently been changed:

https://all.accor.com/gb/loyalty-pro...xception.shtml

25hours hotels now also display the 'loyalty programme' icon in the search, points can be redeemed, etc.
JTCz likes this.
europeflyer is offline  
Old May 7, 20, 1:53 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: WLG
Programs: NZ Elite *G, Accor+ Platinum
Posts: 111
It wouldn't be Accor without an exception. They should have rebranded LCAH to Exceptional, not ALL.
hotel_user and starflyergold like this.
Beckett66 is offline  
Old May 8, 20, 5:37 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Doha, Qatar
Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Posts: 727
Does this mean breakfast for Platinums?
SullyofDoha is offline  
Old May 8, 20, 8:29 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: CBR
Programs: LeClub AccorHotels / Accor Plus (Platinum), Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Posts: 491
Originally Posted by SullyofDoha View Post
Does this mean breakfast for Platinums?
Accor's (lacklustre) breakfast policy for loyalty members is:
- Daily breakfast for platinum and above in Asia Pacific
- Weekend breakfast for diamond and above elsewhere
SullyofDoha and hotel_user like this.
Maelstrom is offline  
Old May 25, 20, 4:52 am
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 139
Last weekend I stayed at the 25hours Cologne and can confirm that they have indeed joined ALL. The points posted immediately after check-out, but I was unable to redeem points because the front desk's access to that part of Accor's IT system "doesn't work yet". As a Diamond, I got drinks vouchers only after I asked for them, and late check-out was granted until 2pm - I had asked for 3pm, which would have cost extra. So ALL in ALL, it was the typical Accor loyalty and IT experience

Breakfast was free for all hotel guests as part of a post-COVID-19 promotion. And it was a regular self-service buffet breakfast, which is allowed again in this part of Germany.
europeflyer is offline  
Old May 25, 20, 6:35 am
  #6  
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: BRU
Programs: TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Posts: 6,871
Originally Posted by europeflyer View Post
Last weekend I stayed at the 25hours Cologne and can confirm that they have indeed joined ALL. The points posted immediately after check-out, but I was unable to redeem points because the front desk's access to that part of Accor's IT system "doesn't work yet". As a Diamond, I got drinks vouchers only after I asked for them, and late check-out was granted until 2pm - I had asked for 3pm, which would have cost extra. So ALL in ALL, it was the typical Accor loyalty and IT experience
.
And they say Germans are good at obeying the rules. Apparently not! Not a great start.....
hotel_user likes this.
starflyergold is offline  
Old Jun 30, 20, 3:30 pm
  #7  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Posts: 15,153
Does anyone know what is the accrual rate at 25hours ? Because they are not in the points calculator. I assumed it is the same as Novotel, Mercure, etc


Goldorak is offline  
Old Jul 1, 20, 1:48 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
Posts: 468
25hours Paris Terminus Nord earned at Mercure (= regular, not discount as in Mama, Ibis or Adagio) rate when I stayed there, but that hotel joined before the others and is directly Accor-owned and operated.
JTCz is offline  
Old Jul 1, 20, 2:00 am
  #9  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 139
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
Does anyone know what is the accrual rate at 25hours ? Because they are not in the points calculator. I assumed it is the same as Novotel, Mercure, etc
My stay at the 25hours Cologne indeed earned the 'standard' rate of 25 points per 10 EUR, plus the usual bonus according to the status level.
europeflyer is offline  
Old Jul 1, 20, 2:17 pm
  #10  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Paris, France
Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Posts: 15,153
Originally Posted by JTCz View Post
25hours Paris Terminus Nord earned at Mercure (= regular, not discount as in Mama, Ibis or Adagio) rate when I stayed there, but that hotel joined before the others and is directly Accor-owned and operated.
Originally Posted by europeflyer View Post
My stay at the 25hours Cologne indeed earned the 'standard' rate of 25 points per 10 EUR, plus the usual bonus according to the status level.
Thanks guys. In the mean time, I also obtained confirmation from Accor that it is indeed the "regular" earning rate that is applicable to 25hours hotels.
Goldorak is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: