25hours joins ALL

Old May 7, 20, 10:07 am
Original Poster

25hours joins ALL

Apparently 25hours hotels are now fully participating in ALL, with the exception of the property in Hamburg. The 'exceptions list' has recently been changed:

https://all.accor.com/gb/loyalty-pro...xception.shtml

25hours hotels now also display the 'loyalty programme' icon in the search, points can be redeemed, etc.
JTCz likes this.
Old May 7, 20, 1:53 pm

Programs: NZ Elite *G, Accor+ Platinum
It wouldn't be Accor without an exception. They should have rebranded LCAH to Exceptional, not ALL.
hotel_user and starflyergold like this.
Old May 8, 20, 5:37 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Does this mean breakfast for Platinums?
Old May 8, 20, 8:29 am

Programs: LeClub AccorHotels / Accor Plus (Platinum), Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by SullyofDoha View Post
Does this mean breakfast for Platinums?
Accor's (lacklustre) breakfast policy for loyalty members is:
- Daily breakfast for platinum and above in Asia Pacific
- Weekend breakfast for diamond and above elsewhere
SullyofDoha and hotel_user like this.
Old May 25, 20, 4:52 am
Original Poster

Last weekend I stayed at the 25hours Cologne and can confirm that they have indeed joined ALL. The points posted immediately after check-out, but I was unable to redeem points because the front desk's access to that part of Accor's IT system "doesn't work yet". As a Diamond, I got drinks vouchers only after I asked for them, and late check-out was granted until 2pm - I had asked for 3pm, which would have cost extra. So ALL in ALL, it was the typical Accor loyalty and IT experience

Breakfast was free for all hotel guests as part of a post-COVID-19 promotion. And it was a regular self-service buffet breakfast, which is allowed again in this part of Germany.
Old May 25, 20, 6:35 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Originally Posted by europeflyer View Post
Last weekend I stayed at the 25hours Cologne and can confirm that they have indeed joined ALL. The points posted immediately after check-out, but I was unable to redeem points because the front desk's access to that part of Accor's IT system "doesn't work yet". As a Diamond, I got drinks vouchers only after I asked for them, and late check-out was granted until 2pm - I had asked for 3pm, which would have cost extra. So ALL in ALL, it was the typical Accor loyalty and IT experience
And they say Germans are good at obeying the rules. Apparently not! Not a great start.....
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jun 30, 20, 3:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Does anyone know what is the accrual rate at 25hours ? Because they are not in the points calculator. I assumed it is the same as Novotel, Mercure, etc

Old Jul 1, 20, 1:48 am

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
25hours Paris Terminus Nord earned at Mercure (= regular, not discount as in Mama, Ibis or Adagio) rate when I stayed there, but that hotel joined before the others and is directly Accor-owned and operated.
Old Jul 1, 20, 2:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
Does anyone know what is the accrual rate at 25hours ? Because they are not in the points calculator. I assumed it is the same as Novotel, Mercure, etc
My stay at the 25hours Cologne indeed earned the 'standard' rate of 25 points per 10 EUR, plus the usual bonus according to the status level.
Old Jul 1, 20, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by JTCz View Post
25hours Paris Terminus Nord earned at Mercure (= regular, not discount as in Mama, Ibis or Adagio) rate when I stayed there, but that hotel joined before the others and is directly Accor-owned and operated.
Originally Posted by europeflyer View Post
My stay at the 25hours Cologne indeed earned the 'standard' rate of 25 points per 10 EUR, plus the usual bonus according to the status level.
Thanks guys. In the mean time, I also obtained confirmation from Accor that it is indeed the "regular" earning rate that is applicable to 25hours hotels.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: