Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Coronavirus Special: 3=2 + 1000 points across Europe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2020, 8:45 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL

Anticipating a drop in demand for travel in Europe due to the coronavirus frenzy, Accor reintroduces the 3=2 spring promo with an extra 1,000 points on top. The communications is very haphazard, I learned about it from a post on Facebook that was then deleted / hidden, but the offer stands:

https://all.accor.com/promotion/3for...ndex.en.shtml?

I checked the list of properties participating and it seems that pretty much all participating in the programme are in for the promo, but it seems that many have not loaded the new rates yet. There also seem to be ample blackout dates, as usual, and the removal of the low rate calendar does not help at all.

It does dovetail with the 6 000 points for 3 stays promo, not sure if they will allow those 3=2 stays to count toward it, but I would guess so.
jiunsoh, hotel_user and oscarmac like this.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 12:29 pm

Thanks for the heads up .
What a dog's breakfast that list is!
Old Mar 3, 2020, 1:19 pm

Programs: MilleMiglia, Etihad Guest, Le Club AccorHotels
Thanks for sharing this one with us!
Old Mar 3, 2020, 2:10 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
The Sofitel at Sopot is not on the list, I am not interested
Old Mar 3, 2020, 4:10 pm

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.
Nice deal. Esp during the esp. for during the easter period in likes of Amsterdam and such when prices are crazy expensive.

I DO hope that the bonuspoint offer 500/2500/3000 stands do with this offer indeed.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 11:52 pm

Programs: ALL Black Limitless | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Globalist | Marriott Ambassador | Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by hotel_user
The Sofitel at Sopot is not on the list, I am not interested
It is

The only Sofitel I could not find on the list was the Sofitel St. James in London
Old Mar 4, 2020, 1:29 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
I cannot find the Sofitel Chain Bridge, Budapest. I am due to stay there for three nights at the end of this month. Shame.

CT
Old Mar 4, 2020, 2:11 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Castleford Tiger
I cannot find the Sofitel Chain Bridge, Budapest. I am due to stay there for three nights at the end of this month. Shame.

CT

I hope that they have refurbished the beds ..... but have a great stay. Loved Budapest.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 2:13 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Synthesis
It is

The only Sofitel I could not find on the list was the Sofitel St. James in London

Opps me bad

Comment on wrong thread ....
Old Mar 4, 2020, 12:20 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Unfortunately I would need really much more than that to be able to travel ...

Italians are banned everywhere.... 😃
Old Mar 4, 2020, 3:29 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

You are cordially welcome here, unless something changed today and I wasn't paying attention. Plus we just got our very own coronavirus this morning. If in doubt, change your language / location settings on ALL.accor.com and book away
Dav77 likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2020, 1:33 pm

Programs: OWS IHG Diamond + Accor Plat, Scandic Top Level
Originally Posted by Dav77
Unfortunately I would need really much more than that to be able to travel ...

Italians are banned everywhere.... 😃
No worries, Ive been back and forth from the UK for a few weeks now..
Last Monday at LIN, I failed the thermal camera, then failed the forehead temperature scan...
So they tried a different head testing thingy...and I passed...
33% is the acceptable pass rate ...although in mitigation, I did have a very spicy curry the previous night, which may have impacted my body temperature.
My experience of working in China when SARS was around, id have been locked up for a while in some dodgy hotel...
I do take this seriously, but until the UK Government issue the all but essential travel statement, my company will continue to send people to North Italy.

Going back to the promo, just cancelled a 3 night stay at the Ibis Luxembourg Airport and re-booked using the linked emailed to me, seems the price is more than my original booking..oh well
hotel_user and JTCz like this.
Old Mar 8, 2020, 1:45 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

With tight connections and ample caffeine intake, the surface temperature on my forehead is also probably above the boiling point most of the time. Here in Poland, inbound passengers report being given out forms to fill out regarding their identities, travel itineraries and companions etc. and many report that... they (the forms) are not being collected on arrival This is all smoke and mirrors to make people feel the authorities are doing something. Last night, Conte tried to lock down Lombardy, Emilia and Veneto, sparring with regional presidents over the extent of the lockdown and how long will bars be allowed to be open to, but no mention of airports and Malpensa and Linate continue to operate flights.

Anyway, I am not sure if I am more sorry for the rate increase you experienced or that you will have to spend 3 nights at the Ibis Luxembourg Airport...
hotel_user likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.