Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accor ALL co-branded Visa cards

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2021, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Gringuito
This card is a bad joke
i took the ultimate (cheap thin plastic card, but that’s not the issue, no Apple Pay which I am using quite a lot , still not the problem).
the issue is the maximum credit / usage of card which is 1500€ per month . No possibility to pay in advance the card or to pre load it in order to use more (or to increase the limit) ... on the phone they have told me that many complained about this issue but that they can’t do anything for now .
Needless to say I have already requested to cancel the card (as it can not replace another card if it only covers 1500€ per month )....
1500€ for the Ultimate card ???
Old Jul 22, 2021, 5:00 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
There is a certain irony to issuing a credit card designed to give benefits when staying at your hotels, yet not providing enough of a credit limit to allow a guest to even pay for the cost of a single stay at your hotels.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 12:05 am

Programs: ALL Black Limitless | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Globalist | Marriott Ambassador | Avis President's Club
This card is a bad joke
i took the ultimate (cheap thin plastic card, but that’s not the issue, no Apple Pay which I am using quite a lot , still not the problem).
the issue is the maximum credit / usage of card which is 1500€ per month . No possibility to pay in advance the card or to pre load it in order to use more (or to increase the limit) ... on the phone they have told me that many complained about this issue but that they can’t do anything for now .
Needless to say I have already requested to cancel the card (as it can not replace another card if it only covers 1500€ per month )....
So it seems that even if you max out spending with this card at 18000€ per year which would result in you receiving reward points worth 360€, you still can not even breakeven.
Ridiculous that you can't even preload to increase the limit..

Secondly, an 1800€ spending limit would also make this card entirely useless for some higher-end Accor hotel stays as some hotel stays are a multiple of this amount - I recently had a 2-week hotel stay at the Pullman Sardegna which put me back 10K+ €..
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 1:40 am

Programs: Emirates Gold, Delta Gold, Bonvoy Plat
And I’m very surprised by their reaction. This morning I ve sent the cancellation email. within 2 minutes I was notified on the app of the cancellation of the card . I was expecting a call from them first to try to find a solution (that was at least the experience I had before in other countries I have lived in ...)
hotel_user likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2021, 3:56 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
That's super weird...
Got it last Friday and got a 5000€ monthly plafond
Also think Apple and Google Pay should be supported
This card is a bad joke
Old Aug 5, 2021, 8:17 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
I have also a 1500€ credit limit with my All Visa card.
The biggest issue for me is that it's not possible to know the spending limit before subscribing to the card (even by reading all the small lines).
Old Sep 1, 2021, 1:18 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Ikaz

That is if I manage to activate the card! I have received the parcel with the card and a nice wallet, I can't activate it as the app still says that the decision regarding my application is pending...
Well, I finally received an answer from their tech support on why I couldn't activate my card on the Accor Pay app: I have too many cards attached to my ALL account! (The ones used to book hotels, nothing to do with BNP...) so their system failed...
It only took them almost 2 months to figure it out... I see that they have carried over the customer service performance from Accorhotels, so at least we won't get any (pleasant) surprises with them actually resolving problems rapidly here!

I now have the card and can see that I have a monthly limit of 2,000€
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Nov 7, 2021, 9:39 am
Original Member

Programs: AccorHotels finished, Honors Plat, MeliaRewards Gold, SPG dead, AF Frequence+ forever
New ALL/Visa Affinity card in France

ALL and Visa have launched a new affinity (debit) card on the French market.
Such a joke!
There are 3 levels :
- Pulse (cheap) 2,5 points earned for €10 spent
- Explorer (regular) 4 points earned for €10 spent
- Ultimate (expensive). 10 points earned for €10 spent.
The funny thing is that there is no bonus on spending at Accor hotels!
Marketing for dummies!
Old Nov 7, 2021, 10:38 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Can not wait till it is launched ALL over Europe.

There are older / other threads on this topic - please merge
Old Nov 7, 2021, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Sylvest941
ALL and Visa have launched a new affinity (debit) card on the French market.
There is already a thread on this
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/acco...isa-cards.html

Such a joke!
There are 3 levels :
- Pulse (cheap) 2,5 points earned for €10 spent
- Explorer (regular) 4 points earned for €10 spent
- Ultimate (expensive). 10 points earned for €10 spent.
Why is that such a joke ? Can you elaborate ?

The funny thing is that there is no bonus on spending at Accor hotels!
On this one I can follow you, but that doesn't make the whole thing a joke.
I have the Ultimate card. The AccorPay app and the activation process and card issuance have been without hassles and troubles sincerely. The app AccorPay is well designed and allow you to modify the settings very easily. Points are credited every month. There are some specific promos but I had no time yet to explore this and I have not yet done any booking using such promos. The only regret In have so far is that it's not working yet with Apple Pay but I have been told it will be available in a few months. So far, so good but it's certainly not a joke.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Nov 12, 2021, 1:26 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
14 day withdrawal clause

Hi eveyone,

In case you want to subscribe to an All Pay Visa card, beware that somewhere in the ton of text, there is an option to renounce the 14 day withdrawal clause (renoncement à la clause de rétractation).

If you miss it as I apparently did, you will not get your card before 14 days ...

Last edited by carnarvon; Dec 14, 2021 at 10:21 am Reason: Not sure this clause exists as I got my card 3 days after posting here
Old Dec 14, 2021, 10:18 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
Experience sharing (Ultiumate card)

After over a month of using their services, In must say that I am quite impressed by the professionalism of the concierge staff as well as of the card services.

I called them several times to ask a few questions and was treated like a VIP !

Definitely friendlier than Amex Platinum line, which I always thought were good.
Goldorak and nrouxel like this.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 4:59 am

Programs: M&M
Can anyone find info when these will be released in the rest of the EU? Poland for example.
Old Feb 7, 2022, 8:48 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by bertles86
Can anyone find info when these will be released in the rest of the EU? Poland for example.
you need to wait , i gotan update that in 2022 it will probably be released in germany

for the other markets no further updates
bertles86 likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 3:07 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum For Life; ALL Platinum
I have taken the ALL VISA EXPLORER Card which is free the first year. It comes with some benefit listed here : https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...l-all-visa.pdf

On the high end brand of Accor you are supposed to get a credit on food or beverage of 50 € or 50 USD for a minimum of 2 nights stay only if you booked a flexible rate identifed as "Hotel ALL - VISA dédiée"
I looked at several hotel listed as eligible but I never see such rate identified ALL Visa Rate. Do other FT member have been able to see such rate ?
So what is the experience of the ALL Visa Explorer Card ? The same benefit comes also for the Ultimate card.with also free Breakfast on the high end hotel list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.