Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accor Plus Stay Plus Benefit - Removal of Eligible Hotels?

Old Jan 9, 20, 9:50 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,

Just want to check if anyone also sees that some hotels that used to participate in the Stay Plus benefit now no longer let you book the free night stay. I was looking at the Premier Village (not Residence) in Phu Quoc - VN and the Banyan Tree Bangkok - two properties where I used to be able to redeem my Stay Plus and now are listed as "The Stay Plus benefit does not apply to this property."

Thanks,
Old Jan 10, 20, 3:03 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: LeClub AccorHotels / Accor Plus (Platinum), Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by AndyInDLand View Post
Hi all,

Just want to check if anyone also sees that some hotels that used to participate in the Stay Plus benefit now no longer let you book the free night stay. I was looking at the Premier Village (not Residence) in Phu Quoc - VN and the Banyan Tree Bangkok - two properties where I used to be able to redeem my Stay Plus and now are listed as "The Stay Plus benefit does not apply to this property."

Thanks,
I was under the impression the Stay Plus benefit has never been available at Banyan Tree, Angsana or Cassia properties.

https://www.accorplus.com/en/about/stay-exceptions

Search this Thread
Search Engine: