Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

The "Please post your Accor ALL Elite experiences" 2020 master thread

The "Please post your Accor ALL Elite experiences" 2020 master thread

Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 2, 20, 5:10 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: IMH
Wiki Link
This thread is for reports on stays at Accor group hotels by Accor ALL members with elite status.

Before posting, please search the forum to see if the hotel already has its own thread. If it hasn't, especially if the hotel and/or location is interesting, please consider starting one. If you are planning to use the FT Hotel Review format, please be sure to post your review in a hotel-specific thread.

Please copy and paste the headings below to format your reply:

- Name of the hotel:

- What is your ALL status?

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?

- How are the rooms?

- What was good and what was bad?

Good:

Bad:

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge?

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks?

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return?
Print Wikipost

Old Jun 23, 20, 6:48 am

Programs: Le Club Accor (Gold)
Mercure Graz City

Name of the hotel: Mercure Graz City

What is your ALL status? Gold

Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Very happy, as usual

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Standard, received Privilege

How are the rooms? Still fantastic. I really like their Privilege rooms, very cosy and clean. And they still seem brand new, even though they were renovated a few years ago. Wonderful bathroom with all the amenities (incl. toothbrush, shaving kit etc.) and free minibar (not much in it, though, just a couple of fruit juices, beer, Coca Cola and peanuts, I think, possibly Kit-Kat, but I forgot)

What was good and what was bad?

Good: The good news is that everything seems to be back to normal. The only changes due to coronavirus I could see are the plexiglas at the reception and bottles of disinfectant at the reception and in the restaurant. I didn't have breakfast this time (which is fantastic, btw), but I could see that they have a full breakfast buffet, just like before the pandemic.

Bad: Nothing

Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No lounge, but a free minibar in Privilege rooms

What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Welcome drink for 2 people (wine, beer, soft drinks), welcome amenity is a small bag of pralines by Manner (the same for all elites, even Limitless)

Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Good value for money, I keep returning! I like Graz and I really like this hotel
Old Jul 7, 20, 10:39 am

Programs: A3 Gold, Le Club Gold
ibis Styles Warszawa Centrum

Name of the hotel: ibis Styles Warszawa Centrum, Poland

What is your ALL status? Gold

Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? not impressed

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked a Standard Double; I think we ended up in the same category (cf. below)

How are the rooms?
The hotel is quite new, so the rooms are still in good condition. Somewhat bigger than a standard ibis room. Modern design with river-inspired elements (lots of stripes and a row on the wall)
The first room we were given might have been slightly larger than a standard double. Just my guess, as it was not clearly communicated. We considered it to be one of the worst rooms in the whole hotel: on the 1st floor, right next to the lift, overviewing the outdoors restaurant. And you could see what the people in the next room were doing!
We asked the reception to give us a different room. We ended up on the 5th floor with a view of the bridge and the river. Much better.

In our room, one of the bathroom walls was transparent. If you don't want to be seen in the shower or on the toilet, you need to draw a curtain in the room.

What was good and what was bad?

Good:
* Early check-in possible at around 12:30.
* Rooms still in good shape.
* Great windows. You can't hear the traffic if you keep the window closed.
* Ketlle in the room (unlike most ibises in Poland).

Bad:
* Poor air conditioning. It turns off on its own. It was too hot during the night. (And it's difficult to sleep with an open window because of the traffic.)
* Some issues with the reception desk and housekeeping. They seemed a bit distracted and not very proactive:
(a) There was only one towel in the bathroom. We went down to the reception to have another towel (and extra pillows) delivered. Nothing happened for more than an hour. When we called the reception to ask about the towel, we were told they hadn't noted down the room number. Finally, a cleaner brough us 3 (!) extra towels.
(b) Supposedly, you can get free coffee in the lobby at all times. During the coronavirus epidemic, all coffee machines can only be operated by the staff. This was never mentioned and the coffee machines were simply turned off.

* Slow internet connection.
* Buffet breakfast is not offered at the moment (one of the coronavirus measures). You need to queue to tell the staff what you would like to have and they serve you. Some items are pre-packaged. We queued for just 15 minutes, but the queue can get really long. You could easily spend 30 minutes just to get your coffee and some scrambled eggs. The choice seemed limited or we didn't ask enough questions. You can't see the items that are offered, as they are kept behind the counter.
* Other guests who don't respect coronavirus measures. You're not supposed to take the lift with strangers, but most guests ignore this rule.

Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge?
No lounge.

What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks?
Standard welcome drinks voucher - two drinks for two guests. Only given to me when I asked about it. And even then, the receptionist had to look for the voucher in the office.
The bar is officially closed. You can get your drinks from the restaurant (opened till 10 p.m.), which is basically ... the same space as the bar.
No beer on tap. Only bottled beer is available. If you want a non-alcoholic beer, you get a small bottle (0.33l)

Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return?
The stay was quite cheap - around 40 EUR for a weekend stay with breakfast.
I wouldn't return. I'd rather pay a bit more and stay at a Mercure or Novotel in the centre.
We left the hotel quite early and decided to look for a better breakfast elsewhere.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jul 7, 20, 11:33 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb , LCAH : Plt, Skywards : Gold
- Name of the hotel: Novotel Bandung

- What is your ALL status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? happy

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Executive 1 king - Junior Suite

- How are the rooms? Spacious, but started to looks tired

Good:
Room size
Elite recognition
Hotel provide some sanitiser and disposable mask in the room

Bad:
nothing

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge?
No Club/lounge

Welcome drink from the restaurants for 2 people.
No welcome amenity due to covid I believe

Yes
Old Jul 8, 20, 1:55 pm

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by testman View Post
Name of the hotel: ibis Styles Warszawa Centrum, Poland

How are the rooms?
The hotel is quite new, so the rooms are still in good condition. Somewhat bigger than a standard ibis room. Modern design with river-inspired elements (lots of stripes and a row on the wall)
The first room we were given might have been slightly larger than a standard double. Just my guess, as it was not clearly communicated. We considered it to be one of the worst rooms in the whole hotel: on the 1st floor, right next to the lift, overviewing the outdoors restaurant. And you could see what the people in the next room were doing!
We asked the reception to give us a different room. We ended up on the 5th floor with a view of the bridge and the river. Much better.

In our room, one of the bathroom walls was transparent. If you don't want to be seen in the shower or on the toilet, you need to draw a curtain in the room.

Bad:
* Poor air conditioning. It turns off on its own. It was too hot during the night. (And it's difficult to sleep with an open window because of the traffic.)

We left the hotel quite early and decided to look for a better breakfast elsewhere.
You seem to get the same "best room in the hotel" that we normally get, at least the view was not of the bins.

Check your profile / preferences to see if the room choice reflects these. I have a choice to be away from the lift, and one hotel had a room almost 700m round three corners away from the lift ! At least the exercise after breakfast was good. Some Ibis have a switch on the window that turns off the air con.
lpolchlop likes this.
Old Jul 10, 20, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by hotel_user View Post
You seem to get the same "best room in the hotel" that we normally get, at least the view was not of the bins.

Check your profile / preferences to see if the room choice reflects these. I have a choice to be away from the lift, and one hotel had a room almost 700m round three corners away from the lift ! At least the exercise after breakfast was good. Some Ibis have a switch on the window that turns off the air con.
I've just updated my preferences and added "away from the lift". Thanks. I don't remember seeing this option before.
My profile said that I prefer rooms on higher floors, but the receptionist was happy to ignore my preference and put me on the first floor. (Technically, it IS higher than the ground floor.)

I can confirm that the air-con at ibis Styles Warszawa Centrum is switched off when you open the window. Makes sense. But it doesn't explain why it stops even with the window closed.
aybe because the system is really basic? You can't choose the temperature. There are just some blue meaningless icons on the panel.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jul 10, 20, 9:19 am

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by testman View Post
I've just updated my preferences and added "away from the lift". Thanks. I don't remember seeing this option before.
My profile said that I prefer rooms on higher floors, but the receptionist was happy to ignore my preference and put me on the first floor. (Technically, it IS higher than the ground floor.)

I can confirm that the air-con at ibis Styles Warszawa Centrum is switched off when you open the window. Makes sense. But it doesn't explain why it stops even with the window closed.
aybe because the system is really basic? You can't choose the temperature. There are just some blue meaningless icons on the panel.

Sounds like aircon controlled centrally by the hotel. ( false hope dial in room lol )
Old Jul 12, 20, 9:35 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, United 1k, United Club (life), Virgin Silver, Marriott/SPG/Hilton/Accor Gold
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile

- Name of the hotel: Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile

- What is your ALL status? Gold status, booked through Virtuoso program

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Loved the hotel, extremely disappointed by their complete lack of acknowledgement of program benefits.

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Luxury Room - City View. Upon arrival, no upgrade was offered so I asked and my room assignment was changed to a Junior Suite - City View.

- How are the rooms? The rooms are fantastic. Very well appointed with great views. The room was excellent and very comfortable.

Good: Due to the pandemic, all food & beverage was closed with the exception of the bar's large outdoor terrace. The terrace was open for happy hour & dinner service. It was a very inviting setting with fantastic service. The menu was limited but had just enough variety. The food that I had was great. I also thought the wines by the glass selection was good, all things considered. The bar manager was very active and quite friendly-- you could tell he was really on top of things.

Room hard product was excellent and the hotel is in an ideal location. Cleanliness was outstanding in the room and public areas.

Bad: The service shortcomings upon arrival were inexcusable. That said, the GM's service recovery was excellent and I can tell he cares about doing a better job in this regard. One mitigating factor is that the property had just reopened after being closed for over two months.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? N/A

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? None offered. When I asked the front desk agent about the welcome drinks and Virtuoso credit, they mentioned that due to COVID-19 they weren't doing anything. I asked for a manager and none was available so I asked for a call. No call came. I called the GM when I returned home. He was incredibly responsive and took responsibility for the issue, as well as making it right.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes, I would return. I think the property is a good value for the dollar... the hard product is definitely luxury though the soft product needed work.
IMH likes this.
Old Jul 13, 20, 2:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by TransWorldOne View Post
- Name of the hotel: Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile

- What is your ALL status? Gold status, booked through Virtuoso program

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Loved the hotel, extremely disappointed by their complete lack of acknowledgement of program benefits.

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Luxury Room - City View. Upon arrival, no upgrade was offered so I asked and my room assignment was changed to a Junior Suite - City View.

- How are the rooms? The rooms are fantastic. Very well appointed with great views. The room was excellent and very comfortable.

Good: Due to the pandemic, all food & beverage was closed with the exception of the bar's large outdoor terrace. The terrace was open for happy hour & dinner service. It was a very inviting setting with fantastic service. The menu was limited but had just enough variety. The food that I had was great. I also thought the wines by the glass selection was good, all things considered. The bar manager was very active and quite friendly-- you could tell he was really on top of things.

Room hard product was excellent and the hotel is in an ideal location. Cleanliness was outstanding in the room and public areas.

Bad: The service shortcomings upon arrival were inexcusable. That said, the GM's service recovery was excellent and I can tell he cares about doing a better job in this regard. One mitigating factor is that the property had just reopened after being closed for over two months.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? N/A

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? None offered. When I asked the front desk agent about the welcome drinks and Virtuoso credit, they mentioned that due to COVID-19 they weren't doing anything. I asked for a manager and none was available so I asked for a call. No call came. I called the GM when I returned home. He was incredibly responsive and took responsibility for the issue, as well as making it right.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes, I would return. I think the property is a good value for the dollar... the hard product is definitely luxury though the soft product needed work.
This is a great hotel, but I am sad to read that they still don’t take care of the issues with loyalty program handling. My last stay there was last summer and I reported a couple of issues in my review and I shared them with the GM who promised me to address them. But it seems that it was just words reading you.
And regarding Covid measures, hotels (and airlines) need to understand that it’s not with making the customer experience as miserable as possible that customers will come back. Some hotels are managing it rather well, some are just cutting costs with Covid as a lame excuse.
Old Jul 20, 20, 4:30 am

Programs: Bonvoy Amb , LCAH : Plt, Skywards : Gold
- Name of the hotel: Fairmont Jakarta

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? 2nd stay and happy with the hotel

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? 2x Deluxe King, receive 2x One Bedroom Sky Suite
- How are the rooms? Very spacious and well appointed

Good: Great service as before

Bad: None

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? No chance to use them but I did have 4 vouchers for 2 rooms booked

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes definitely
Old Jul 21, 20, 3:05 am

Programs: MH Enrich, Accor Plus Platinum
Sofitel damansara kuala lumpur (malaysia)

- Name of the hotel: SOFITEL DAMANSARA

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? happy, impressive stay.

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? book std luxury room, received junior suite (1 cat up)

platinum benefits,

welcome letter

- How are the rooms? Very spacious, everything in good condition.

Good:
hotel still provide full elite benefits, early check in, late check out. Lobby bar became the temporary lounge providing whole day refreshment, afternoon tea and cocktail hour.
we received warm welcome by a few managers, briefed us what has changed during this pendemic time, explained to me what was ALL SAFE (this hotel is the first hotel in Malaysia certified ALL SAFE)
very attentive service at hotel restaurant, no breakfast buffet but now with menu order, hotel staff willing to prepare our order which not in the current menu, very personalized service.

Bad:

- Did you get club lounge access? Club lounge closed, but club access guest can enjoy whole day refreshment at lobby bar, afternoon tea and cocktail also serving there.

afternoon tea - 230-430pm,

afternoon tea - 230-430pm,

cocktail hour 6-8pm

cocktail hour 6-8pm, no more mini buffet, they served us these platters.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? welcome drink voucher given upon check in, received fruit plate and macarons as welcome amenities.

welcome amenities

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes definitely
Old Jul 30, 20, 12:54 pm
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: Free Agent
Fairmont Chateau Frontenac

- Name of the hotel: Fairmont Chateau Frontenac

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? This was booked in April via "Les Amis du Chateau" which is reserved for Quebec residents and gives you 20% of food/beverages and special room rates occasionally. This was a reopening deal which included one night accomodation, valet parking, room service dinner and continental breakfast. The rate at the time for a Fairmont Room was $299 which is what we booked

- How are the rooms? Got upgrade to River view Deluxe room

Good:
Even though there was COVID precautions and the facilities had just reopened (including my favourite bar in the world), you could sense the staff was determined to give great customer service as usual. The dinner was a tasting menu from Chef Stephane Modat and included a charcuterie board, salad, three mains, desert and a bottle of red wine. Continental breakfast was standard.

Bad: Nothing at all

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? No lounge

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Drink vouchers were provided for 2 proactively, room upgrade was also done proactively and got a small jar of honey as gift. This hotel is really excellent at recognizing benefits even on special rates such as FHR and this one.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes and Yes
monsieurcumulus likes this.
Old Jul 30, 20, 1:01 pm
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: Free Agent
Fairmont Chateau Laurier

- Name of the hotel: Fairmont Chateau Laurier

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? No-ish

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? This was booked using Fairmont BOGO offer. Got upgrade to canal view deluxe room

- How are the rooms? Room was typical Fairmont renovated deluxe with sitting area and desk. Canal view is lovely and room also had 2 bathrooms which was practical.

Good:
Location, valet staff

Bad: Got a sense that staff was not trained very well and there was a much different vibe than at Chateau Frontenac above. Hotel was completely empty and did not have as much going on as Chateau Frontenac. i think this may be because less locals are going to Quebec City than Ottawa. Got no questions about my stay or thanks when I checked out. Kind of weird vibe overall.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? I was told drink vouchers were unavailable since the bar was closed, but when I pointed out the hotel had an outdoor patio bar running they said they were not giving vouchers. The agent made it kind of seem like because of COVID, ALL perks were suspended. Quite a contrast to Chateau Frontenac once again. I find Chateau Laurier quite hit-and-miss in there approach to Platinum members

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Standard value for money but will be staying at Novotel (half price even with Fairmont BOGO!) in late August when I return to Ottawa
Old Jul 30, 20, 10:37 pm

Programs: Altitude E75K, Aeroplan Black, Bonvoy Titanium, Hiton Gold, UA MP Silver
Had the same experience in June. Wasn’t my first time at the Château but this time was mind-blowing, despite COVID-19 precautions.

Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
- Name of the hotel: Fairmont Chateau Frontenac

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? This was booked in April via "Les Amis du Chateau" which is reserved for Quebec residents and gives you 20% of food/beverages and special room rates occasionally. This was a reopening deal which included one night accomodation, valet parking, room service dinner and continental breakfast. The rate at the time for a Fairmont Room was $299 which is what we booked

- How are the rooms? Got upgrade to River view Deluxe room

Good:
Even though there was COVID precautions and the facilities had just reopened (including my favourite bar in the world), you could sense the staff was determined to give great customer service as usual. The dinner was a tasting menu from Chef Stephane Modat and included a charcuterie board, salad, three mains, desert and a bottle of red wine. Continental breakfast was standard.

Bad: Nothing at all

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Drink vouchers were provided for 2 proactively, room upgrade was also done proactively and got a small jar of honey as gift. This hotel is really excellent at recognizing benefits even on special rates such as FHR and this one.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Yes and Yes
Admiral Ackbar likes this.
Old Aug 1, 20, 8:42 pm

- Name of the hotel: Novotel Montreal Aeroport

- What is your ALL status? Gold

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? No

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Base room, no upgrade.

- How are the rooms? Aging

Good:
Does the room still having a pen and notepad count?

Bad: No upgrade to executive room despite 45% occupancy. No welcome drink vouchers. No elite recognition at all. Sketchy public WiFi. OTAs selling rooms for cheaper a few day after I booked and was outside the 24hr BRG.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? None.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Nope. Second time here and just as mediocre.

Is there a point in complaining about the lack of benefits or will everything be excused by covid? I only stayed here as I wanted to extend my Accor points expiry before the extension came along. Rubbing salt into the wound was that Hilton was great the night before and the Novotel ended up pricing similar to much better Hilton/Marriott properties with flexible cancellations.
Old Aug 2, 20, 9:49 am

Mercure Piotrków Trybunalski Vestil, Poland

- Name of the hotel: Mercure Piotrków Trybunalski Vestil, Poland
Piotrków Trybunalski might be an exotic location for most travellers. It's a small but historic city in central Poland, some 45 km from Łódź.
There are just 4 or 5 three-star hotels in the city. (And no decent restaurant!)

- What is your ALL status? Gold

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? yes and no

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
We booked a standard double room. We were upgraded to ... a standard double room with a sofa.
Rook categories at this hotel are messy. I believe standard room have a coffee table and an armchair or two.
For my dates, standard rooms with a sofa were 25% more expensive than standard rooms without it. A huge different as the sofa was nothing special.
There are also superior room (I couldn't find a single element that differentiates them from standard rooms), superior plus rooms and two presidential suites.

- How are the rooms?
Standard rooms are reasonably large (by European standards). Our double room had two single beds put together, a big sofa, a long desk/table (not wide enough to work comfortably). A small kettle and minibar.
The bathroom looked quite new. It was all white and had a shower.

Good:

* I made the booking at the beginning of March, before the lockdown in Poland started, and was going to stay at the hotel in May. The reception got in touch a few days before the stay to explain they were closed and offered to move the booking to a different date (cf. 'bad' below).
* All room rates for the summer months are about 20% higher than when I booked in March. The hotel didn't ask us to pay the difference.
* Bottles of gel in the lobby and next to the lifts. Personnel wearing masks.
* The receptionist asked whether we wanted to have an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink as our welcome gift.
* Comfortable bed (but not the pillows)
* Good Wi-Fi
* Good curtains

Bad:
* The hotel only offered to move our original booking date till the end of August, contrary to Accor regulations, which at that time permitted stays till the end of 2020.
* In our first room, there was an issue with the door/lock. You had to push/hit the lock in a special way for the alarm to stop when you were inside the room. In the end, it stopped locking the door at all and we had to move to another room.
* Very poor conditioning in the second room. It made lots of noise, but it didn't produce any cold air. Heat was a major problem even when it was just 25 degrees outside. You can open the window to let some cold air in during the night, but you risk sleeping in a room full of mosquitos.
* Very bad pillow. You get two per person, but they're ibis budget quality.
* Very few TV channels. Two channels in English (Euronews and CNN), one in French, nothing in Spanish. Polish public TV was not available either. Maybe it was better before the pandemic started?
* During the pandemic, most services are limited or not offered:
- A note in the room said that the reception is not staffed between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. Guests are given an emergency cell number.
- There's no housekeeping during your stay. If you run out of anything, you need to contact the reception. Still, you don't get extra coffee/towels/toilet paper in your room if you stay for more than one night.
- I didn't really understand how breakfast is served, but the receptionist asked us to confirm if we wanted breakfast the night before. It might be delivered to your room in a box. They still charge 44 PLN (10-11 EUR) per person.
- Fitness room is not accessible.

Good & Bad:
* It seems that the hotel has some bikes that guests can use. But I only saw them after check out! They were never mentioned by the receptionist. Maybe they don't want people to use them because of the coronavirus?

* Early check-in was possible at around 12h (official check-in time is 14h), but there were very few other guests at the hotel.
* Welcome drinks voucher given proactively at check-in. You can get your drinks in the restaurant on the 4th floor. It is mostly empty these days and opens between 2 and 10 p.m. The restaurant has a rooftop terrace, but in fact it is a rather uninviting place. They have a few local beers (Trybunał) and Polish mainstream brands. Just one type of non-alcoholic beer (Lech Free), which in my opinion is the worst alcohol free product on the Polish market. So I just had a tomato juice.
* We got two bottles of another local beer (Cornelius IPA Whisky Flavoured beer), much better than an apple!

If I had to return to Piotrków Trybunalski, I would consider this hotel, as there aren't too many options in the city.
It's clear that it is not the best Mercure I've stayed at in Poland. It might have made a better impression on me if I had travelled there before the covid pandemic.
hotel_user likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: