FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   Triple points promo, France, Spain, Italy, Greece and Portugal (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/2001600-triple-points-promo-france-spain-italy-greece-portugal.html)

stimpy Dec 28, 2019 12:31 pm

Triple points promo, France, Spain, Italy, Greece and Portugal

I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted yet as I got the email yesterday. All members can get triple points on stays in these 5 countries.

Triplez vos points Rewards ...
SUR TOUS VOS SÉJOURS !

Bonjour,

Triplez vos points Rewards pour TOUS vos séjours effectués entre le 1er janvier et le 2 février 2020 en France, en Espagne, en Italie, en Grèce ou au Portugal.

💡 Un séjour spontané dans les prochains jours ? Nous avons aussi pensé aux intrépides : doublez vos points Rewards pour vos séjours jusqu'au 31 décembre 2019 !

Inscrivez-vous avant le 10 janvier 2020...

Synthesis Dec 29, 2019 1:56 am

Originally Posted by stimpy (Post 31883910)
I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted yet as I got the email yesterday. All members can get triple points on stays in these 5 countries.

Triplez vos points Rewards ...
SUR TOUS VOS SÉJOURS !

Bonjour,

Triplez vos points Rewards pour TOUS vos séjours effectués entre le 1er janvier et le 2 février 2020 en France, en Espagne, en Italie, en Grèce ou au Portugal.

💡 Un séjour spontané dans les prochains jours ? Nous avons aussi pensé aux intrépides : doublez vos points Rewards pour vos séjours jusqu'au 31 décembre 2019 !

Inscrivez-vous avant le 10 janvier 2020...

Not received any email or seen this anywhere and got 2 stays in France and Belgium coming up next week. Will reward points get automatically added you reckon?

Goldorak Dec 29, 2019 2:12 am

Originally Posted by Synthesis (Post 31885373)
Not received any email or seen this anywhere and got 2 stays in France and Belgium coming up next week. Will reward points get automatically added you reckon?

You need to register first to the promo and then book during the eligible booking period and stay during the eligible period. If you booked your stays before registering to the promo, they won't be eligible to promo points.

hessinger Dec 31, 2019 4:09 am

I've found the page but don't see a register button, do I only need to book the stays?

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...9202300a180511

AccorHotels Concierge Dec 31, 2019 4:51 am

Originally Posted by hessinger (Post 31892147)
I've found the page but don't see a register button, do I only need to book the stays?

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...9202300a180511

Dear Hessinger,

Actually, after testing the page, you will need to connect to your account on the promotion page first, the register button should appear after this step.
If you wish us to check whether your registration is OK, please MP me your Membership number .

Let me know if this worked properly
Happy new Year to you and your loved ones!

With my best wishes
Amy

hotel_user Dec 31, 2019 5:56 am

Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge (Post 31892233)
Dear Hessinger,

Actually, after testing the page, you will need to connect to your account on the promotion page first, the register button should appear after this step.
If you wish us to check whether your registration is OK, please MP me your Membership number .

Let me know if this worked properly
Happy new Year to you and your loved ones!

With my best wishes
Amy

Hi, thanks for the info

Can I make a suggestion, that when a member registers for a promotion, that Accor send back an email to confirm ?

Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year

Thank you for all you help and assistance on the Forum last year.

stimpy Dec 31, 2019 7:42 am

For me the register button did not display in Chrome. But it worked in Safari. Maybe also because I have trackers blocked in Chrome.

hessinger Dec 31, 2019 10:05 am

Originally Posted by stimpy (Post 31892643)
For me the register button did not display in Chrome. But it worked in Safari. Maybe also because I have trackers blocked in Chrome.

In the end, I used Safari on my phone and it appeared, but it did not appear on Chrome or Safari on my desktop browser (even while logged in). Could possibly be related to VPN-level DNS ad-blocking, but not going to test to find out. I don't mean to rant at you Amy, but I find most of the website is just barely usable half the time from any of my devices. As a software developer, I am quite appalled with the reliability of the website, even half the links and actions result in 404 or 500 related errors. I've seen one person projects that were more usable, with higher complexity, then that of all.accor.com. I really hope your development team would look into improving their QA processes. It's fairly inexcusable for a company as large as Accor's who's business is interacting with consumers.

fransknorge Jan 1, 2020 3:06 am

While logged in and after hitting the Join button:

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...4e7fbf3bbf.png

Reading the T&C I could not understand why my status exclude me from the offer.

AccorHotels Concierge Jan 1, 2020 3:51 am

Originally Posted by fransknorge (Post 31895396)
While logged in and after hitting the Join button:

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...4e7fbf3bbf.png

Reading the T&C I could not understand why my status exclude me from the offer.

Dear Fransknorge,

I wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year!

Could you MP your membership number to check your account ?

Thank you in advance!

With my best regards
Amy

Synthesis Jan 4, 2020 7:31 am

Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge (Post 31895489)
Dear Fransknorge,

I wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year!

Could you MP your membership number to check your account ?

Thank you in advance!

With my best regards
Amy

Hi Amy, I received the same message that my status (Platinum) was not valid for this promotion... Don't understand why either. Can I PM you my account number too?
I stayed at the Pullman Bordeaux Lac (2 rooms) on Jan 1 and at the Pullman Madrid (also 2 rooms) on Jan 2.

hotel_user Jan 4, 2020 8:08 am

Just a thought, why not make ALL promotions available to any member.... and send some e mails about the promotions. I am sure this will be most appreciated. There is ( in my opinion ) nothing worse than finding out about a promotion after you have booked .... or that it is only for members of a certain geographical area. Surely anyone's money is good ?

Synthesis Jan 4, 2020 8:15 am

Originally Posted by hotel_user (Post 31907994)
Just a thought, why not make ALL promotions available to any member.... and send some e mails about the promotions. I am sure this will be most appreciated. There is ( in my opinion ) nothing worse than finding out about a promotion after you have booked .... or that it is only for members of a certain geographical area. Surely anyone's money is good ?

As always, totally agree with your post.

P.S. Pullman Bordeaux was nice. Loved the lobby/restaurant area, despite the restaurant being closed the evening we were there. Pullman Madrid for a quick stay along the drive down to the south of Spain was decent, but preferred the Pullman Bordeaux and Eindhoven. Was given an upgrade in each but zero Welcome amenities. Not that I expect these but curious if this is more typical of Accor hotels in Western Europe.

JTCz Jan 5, 2020 8:24 pm

I tend to get welcome amenities in Europe - sometimes lacklustre - but now that I think of it, I cannot remember what I got at Pullman Eindhoven. So perhaps they don't give any.

AccorHotels Concierge Jan 6, 2020 4:02 am

Dear Members,

Thanks for sharing the issue about the Triple points promo. There was indeed a bug on the promotion page which has been solved last friday. The registration period got somehow reduced to the 31st of December instead of being linve until Juanry 10th (Paris Time zone). For those who could not register, could you please try again after making sure to erase your browser's history and caches ?
Here is the link to the offer page in french, should you need it again.

Also, as the registration was opended since December 13th, it is this same message that is displayed too if you have already registered to the offer. We have shared this information to ALL support team, so that this message can be adapted to tell you that you are already registered to the offer.

The ALL teams are working to create a dedicated section on the online personal account where you could find the offers you have registered to, so that you can follow them up easier.
We have shared your comments and suggestions to the dedicated teams.

Thank you for your loyalty,

With my best regards,
Amy