Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Triple points promo, France, Spain, Italy, Greece and Portugal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Triple points promo, France, Spain, Italy, Greece and Portugal

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2020, 10:47 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
Thank you Amy! You are a godsend!

PS. I must also add that Amy has discovered and proactively solved an unrelated issue with my account in the course of our correspondence (she asked the members affected to send their ALL card #s ), which is going above and beyond customer service. This is the culture I encountered and absorbed when I started working for Marriott back in the (g)olden days and wished all hospitality providers would spread and nurture among their staff. Today, it is harder and harder to come by, so I am so thankful we have Amy!
Goldorak and hotel_user like this.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by JTCz
so I am so thankful we have Amy!
so do I
JTCz, nrouxel and hotel_user like this.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 11:52 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
A similar offer has also been launched for the DACH region, where your stay in Germany, Austria and Switzerland will earn x3 if booked until end of January and completed until March 21, 2010:

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...-year.de.shtml

I registered without any hiccups this time.

PS. I do not want to start a separate thread for that, but perhaps the title could be edited to reflect that Accor is apparently having x3 New Year's offers in several markets for 2020.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 3:09 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
Originally Posted by JTCz
so I am so thankful we have Amy!
I couldn't agree more! ^
JTCz and hotel_user like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.