Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Yogyakarta: Any Accor Hotels have a club floor in the city?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2019, 5:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum

Hi All,
There are a number of Accor properties in Yogyakarta. Has anyone stayed at a property with a club floor?
Thanks in advance :-)
Old Sep 11, 2019, 6:47 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by SullyofDoha
Hi All,
There are a number of Accor properties in Yogyakarta. Has anyone stayed at a property with a club floor?
Thanks in advance :-)
https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/u...index.en.shtml

Hotel name Executive Lounge child policy City

Grand Mercure Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto No minimum age if with adult Yogyakarta
Old Sep 11, 2019, 11:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/u...index.en.shtml

Hotel name Executive Lounge child policy City

Grand Mercure Yogyakarta Adi Sucipto No minimum age if with adult Yogyakarta
I’ve read a review from last week that says the hotel no longer has a club floor.
Old Sep 13, 2019, 11:48 pm

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
I’ve read a review from last week that says the hotel no longer has a club floor.
I just stayed there in June and they sent you to the Ibis for a plate of snacks and some non-alcoholic drinks. Quite mediocre, but a decent hotel with a good breakfast. Can easily order food delivery through GoJek or Grab very affordably if you are looking for food, and the desk in the room I was given was suitable for work, but I was there alone. They do still have the room the lounge was previously in, if you are looking for a workspace and it has many desks and AC. I might have some photos if you want. I can check.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 12:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AlwaysFlyStar
I just stayed there in June and they sent you to the Ibis for a plate of snacks and some non-alcoholic drinks. Quite mediocre, but a decent hotel with a good breakfast. Can easily order food delivery through GoJek or Grab very affordably if you are looking for food, and the desk in the room I was given was suitable for work, but I was there alone. They do still have the room the lounge was previously in, if you are looking for a workspace and it has many desks and AC. I might have some photos if you want. I can check.
Not really looking for a work space. More interested in a bit to eat with drinks before heading out into the night. The fact that the sent you to an Ibis for snacks and non alcoholic beverages seems pretty weak for a Grand Mercure!
Old Sep 14, 2019, 12:58 am

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
Not really looking for a work space. More interested in a bit to eat with drinks before heading out into the night. The fact that the sent you to an Ibis for snacks and non alcoholic beverages seems pretty weak for a Grand Mercure!
It's connected and in same building. Not like they are sending you across town. And honestly, most of the lounges I visited in Indonesia were non-alcoholic and the ones with alcohol options were limited to (not very good) wine and beer. Even the welcome drink vouchers at most hotels were not allowed to be used for most things. Some allowed wine and beer. Some allowed mocktails. But it was clear that they were all fairly stingy on the alcohol so it is what it is I suppose. But I still enjoyed. As I said, this hotel was quite nice, very good for the price. Would not hesitate to stay again.
SullyofDoha likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 2:39 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Imported beer is pricier in Indonesia if I'm not wrong. There's lots of street food in Jogja. Don't think you will miss out if there's no lounge.
SaintKev and SullyofDoha like this.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 2:04 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Why you need a club floor?

Are you referring to Club Lounge? I remember when I stayed in Hotel Phoenix I got complimentary "mini bar".

If Club Lounge is very important to you then you should stay at Yogyakarta Marriott.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 7:32 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by lingua101
Why you need a club floor?

Are you referring to Club Lounge? I remember when I stayed in Hotel Phoenix I got complimentary "mini bar".

If Club Lounge is very important to you then you should stay at Yogyakarta Marriott.
Mini bar has no alcohol 😂

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.