Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Diamond
Novotel Warsaw Centrum

Novotel Warszawa Centrum

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Novotel Warszawa Centrum

ul. Marszalkowska 94/98 Warsaw, PL 00-510

Novotel Warsaw Centrum (5 Photos)

Novotel Warszawa Centrum

I extended my stay in Warsaw by one night and decided to switch hotel from the Sofitel to this one. The price was attractive for a last minute booking at 100 EUR for a basic room and 120 EUR for a high floor room with a city view. 

Check In

I was allowed to check-in at 12 and was given keys to the Executive room I booked. Note that I was not welcomed as an LCAH member and not a single benefit was delivered. I did not push for anything though. 

Room

20190902_121825.jpg20190902_121740.jpg20190902_121722.jpg

Based on some pictures I think some rooms might be renovated. This was not the case for this one, which was typical old european Novotel style. Nothing to complain about but a bit boring. The bed was as comfortable as expected and the bathroom was OK, while a bit small. The shower pressure was better than at the Sofitel but the temperature harder to control. 

As it is an executive room it comes with a few benefits: high floors with a city view, free water, Nespresso, bathrobe and slippers. 

The light control was with one central switch, which was handy.

Service

I did not have too much occasion to taste the service, as I did not take dinner neither breakfast at the hotel. All I could say is that the check-in service was a bit abrupt and they clearly forget I was a LCAH member. I stayed in this hotel in 2016 and I had a memory of service at the restaurant being good. 

DSC00805.JPG

The hotel live by its name: the location is very central. Opposite the Palace of Science and Technology, near the train station, close to a major public transport interchange.

There are restaurants nearby, specially in the small street north of the hotel. Note the back exit leads to a place with some restaurants but a slightly more dodgy area: there are two or three strip clubs and a couple of shady characters sometimes hanging out there.  

Access to the airport is easy using bus 175 or the train. Note that using public transport requires using an underpass due to the large intersection just in front of the hotel. 

The hotel is in a old style building from the 80's, impossible to miss from the drop off station of bus 175 coming from the airport. 

20190903_095512.jpg

Gym

There is a gym and massage center on the last floor (31st). The gym is a bit light (usual cardio equipment, one multipurpose strengthening machine, free weights) but considering this is a Novotel, expectations are to be kept in check. 

Overall

The Novotel Warsaw Centrum is always very busy. It checks quite a few box being good value for the cost, usually low and is a pleasant hotel to have a short stay in. The central location is probably its main asset though. 

Novotel Warsaw Centrum

Would you like to write a review on the Novotel Warszawa Centrum?

No, thank you.
Yes

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.