Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 5, 2024, 4:11 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: IMH
Wiki added on 5 March 2024 to list and link to dedicated property threads for Accor hotels in Singapore.

These have all had posts fairly recently:
Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa
Fairmont Singapore
Swissôtel The Stamford
Pullman Singapore Orchard

Much older:
Mercure Singapore Bugis
Print Wikipost

Accor Hotels in Singapore

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2019, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
No suites from what I underatand.
Accor web also mentioned no executive lounge in this hotel.
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2020, 6:24 pm

Programs: VA Platinum, QF Lifetime silver (ex plat :(), Accor Gold, IHG Ambassador, PC Platinum, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by RafKa
Looks like Accor Plus really shines in Asia, especially now with points for dining when not staying. I'll consider signing up when I move to Singapore later this year (assuming it continues under ALL).
Can you tell me more about points for food when not staying? Recently stayed in Thailand (as well as Singapore) and went to a couple of other Accor hotels where we weren't staying for meals - used AccorPlus card but don't seem to have collected any points other than for the stays.
Old Jan 9, 2020, 6:51 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by morepointsplease
Can you tell me more about points for food when not staying? Recently stayed in Thailand (as well as Singapore) and went to a couple of other Accor hotels where we weren't staying for meals - used AccorPlus card but don't seem to have collected any points other than for the stays.
You need to set it up in the App. Its actually based it off the credit card you pay with, so you need to link the credit card you will pay with.
If you go into Your Account - Bank Cards, there should be an option to link a stored card with the restaurants program.
Old Jan 21, 2020, 5:37 am
Original Poster

novotel clarke quay - 3-April-2020 - the last day.

according to the rate calendar, no availability after 3-april-2020, i called the hotel to check but the operator refused to give a confirmation, said they dont know when will be last day.

Old Mar 2, 2020, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Mgallery disappeared from Accor website.

Originally Posted by jiunsoh
Designed by award winning and landmark Japanese studio Nikken Sekkei, The Residences at Orchard Hills is the first MGallery collection in Singapore. Located along Orchard Road, across Paragon Shopping Centre, it features 166 serviced residences, a Lobby Lounge, an All Day Dining restaurant and bar, 24hour gym, an entire floor dedicated to wellness, lush outdoor terraces, spectacular cantilevered rooftop pool and Jacuzzi with views of the city skyline.

Prime city centre location along Orchard Road, close to Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay, Singapore Botanic Gardens and Suntec Convention Centre, with convenient access to most leisure attractions.

https://all.accor.com/hotel/B6Z7/ind...ction-location

This Mgallery that supposed to open next month but now disappeared from accor website, the link that I copy here now shown error 404.

Maybe not a good time to open?

Last edited by jiunsoh; Mar 2, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Old Mar 2, 2020, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Maybe the its not a good time to open?
Definitely the worst time to open
Old Mar 4, 2020, 2:17 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Radisson Rewards Gold, Marriott Platinum
Accor Plus has currently an insane Red Hot Rooms sale in Singapore, for tonight seeing Swissotel Stamford for 126++ SGD, Fairmont for 160++ SGD and Sofitel Sentosa for 186++ SGD
remymartin likes this.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Richey66
Accor Plus has currently an insane Red Hot Rooms sale in Singapore, for tonight seeing Swissotel Stamford for 126++ SGD, Fairmont for 160++ SGD and Sofitel Sentosa for 186++ SGD
Interesting rates, cannot sse these for May 8-15.
Old Apr 16, 2021, 5:47 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
according to the rate calendar, no availability after 3-april-2020, i called the hotel to check but the operator refused to give a confirmation, said they dont know when will be last day.

Only recently found out about Novotel Clarkey Quay's closing. Somehow missed it amidst all the doom and gloom news from last year. Interesting to see their room rate pegged at 389$ for their last night.
Old Apr 17, 2021, 11:09 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
And let's make sure to mention that the hotel is not worth that rate at all. I'd be hard pressed to pay half that in the current environment. YMMV.
Old Apr 17, 2021, 11:28 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by quarryking
Only recently found out about Novotel Clarkey Quay's closing. Somehow missed it amidst all the doom and gloom news from last year. Interesting to see their room rate pegged at 389$ for their last night.
I guess that is one way to ensure your hotel is fully vacant come the morning of official closure.
Old Apr 18, 2021, 9:19 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Book one night on their final night and request late checkout!
There should be plenty of availability for it 🤣
Old Apr 18, 2021, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by Maelstrom
I guess that is one way to ensure your hotel is fully vacant come the morning of official closure.
They did have a good run. And the hotel i think like most on the island enjoyed a very health occupancy in normal times and fairly high room rates as well.
Old Apr 18, 2021, 10:15 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
I have stayed so many times in Novotel Clark Quay and will in particular miss their lounge. Great view, good food and excellent service (many staff knew me)
IMH, Goldorak, quarryking and 1 others like this.
Old Apr 22, 2021, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by BinSabai
I have stayed so many times in Novotel Clark Quay and will in particular miss their lounge. Great view, good food and excellent service (many staff knew me)
Do share a picture or two of the view, if you still happen to have any.
Sadly never did get to stay there while in Sg.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.