Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2020, 4:23 am

Programs: LeClubAccor
I have heard that you can't combine ALL and Accorplus accounts into one, so that would mean, if I understand correctly, that I can't get points on my Accor ALL account if I use Accorplus account for discount?
Old May 28, 2020, 7:05 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by Todbringer
I have heard that you can't combine ALL and Accorplus accounts into one, so that would mean, if I understand correctly, that I can't get points on my Accor ALL account if I use Accorplus account for discount?
When you sign up to Accor Plus, I am pretty sure they just update your membership number to reflect the Accor Plus status. If you do not renew your Accor Plus membership, you just revert back to your old ALL number. At least, that is my understanding of it.

Originally Posted by hotel_user
I am English ( sorry for that ) but had no problems getting my Accor Plus card on line - to be sent to a hotel in AUS. ( It arrived within a few days electronically - but has NEVER arrived at the hotel - we stayed at the hotel a month later to give the post some time - apparently the card was then sent again, and again, and then we gave up ).
This surprised me. I thought that Accor Plus membership is only for those who have a mailing address in the Asia Pacific country in which the membership was purchased, and that hotels were not a suitable address?
Old May 28, 2020, 8:41 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
I used to join A+ But did not renew after first year. Also, I never join ALL before that so the initial ALL number was from A+

What I can see is the ALL membership number change when A+ removed from my account.
The process was pretty much automatic for me. A+ gold transferred to Accor gold without issue.
All the point and stay credit was transferred to the new account without any issue.

I did read that there are some cases that the process is somewhat troublesome.
Old May 30, 2020, 2:56 am
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
You cannot have two paid memberships in the ALL program, so Accor Plus cannot be combined with the Ibis Business card.
hotel_user likes this.
Old May 30, 2020, 8:04 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
[QUOTE=Maelstrom;3240999
This surprised me. I thought that Accor Plus membership is only for those who have a mailing address in the Asia Pacific country in which the membership was purchased, and that hotels were not a suitable address?[/QUOTE]

The card has never arrived. This was the only problem that we had / have.
The digital card worked just fine ( well one hotel was a problem as we could not show it until we had some wifi - but quickly resolved )
Points and nights posted just fine. Well worth the cost , as we saved more on the dining credits alone ! ( Red hot rooms and additional 10% also worth while )
Not sure about renewal, as no travel plans at the monet, but will probably do more travel in 2021 so its a similar proposition to the Amex Plat for us.( but thats cheap at the moment )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.