FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1957383-all-accor-live-limitless-replace-le-club-2020-a.html)

Todbringer May 28, 2020 4:23 am

I have heard that you can't combine ALL and Accorplus accounts into one, so that would mean, if I understand correctly, that I can't get points on my Accor ALL account if I use Accorplus account for discount?

Maelstrom May 28, 2020 7:05 am

Originally Posted by Todbringer (Post 32409702)
I have heard that you can't combine ALL and Accorplus accounts into one, so that would mean, if I understand correctly, that I can't get points on my Accor ALL account if I use Accorplus account for discount?

When you sign up to Accor Plus, I am pretty sure they just update your membership number to reflect the Accor Plus status. If you do not renew your Accor Plus membership, you just revert back to your old ALL number. At least, that is my understanding of it.

Originally Posted by hotel_user (Post 32407516)
I am English ( sorry for that ) but had no problems getting my Accor Plus card on line - to be sent to a hotel in AUS. ( It arrived within a few days electronically - but has NEVER arrived at the hotel - we stayed at the hotel a month later to give the post some time - apparently the card was then sent again, and again, and then we gave up ).

This surprised me. I thought that Accor Plus membership is only for those who have a mailing address in the Asia Pacific country in which the membership was purchased, and that hotels were not a suitable address?

kaizen7 May 28, 2020 8:41 am

I used to join A+ But did not renew after first year. Also, I never join ALL before that so the initial ALL number was from A+

What I can see is the ALL membership number change when A+ removed from my account.
The process was pretty much automatic for me. A+ gold transferred to Accor gold without issue.
All the point and stay credit was transferred to the new account without any issue.

I did read that there are some cases that the process is somewhat troublesome.

markis10 May 30, 2020 2:56 am

You cannot have two paid memberships in the ALL program, so Accor Plus cannot be combined with the Ibis Business card.

hotel_user May 30, 2020 8:04 am

[QUOTE=Maelstrom;3240999
This surprised me. I thought that Accor Plus membership is only for those who have a mailing address in the Asia Pacific country in which the membership was purchased, and that hotels were not a suitable address?[/QUOTE]

The card has never arrived. This was the only problem that we had / have.
The digital card worked just fine ( well one hotel was a problem as we could not show it until we had some wifi - but quickly resolved )
Points and nights posted just fine. Well worth the cost , as we saved more on the dining credits alone ! ( Red hot rooms and additional 10% also worth while )
Not sure about renewal, as no travel plans at the monet, but will probably do more travel in 2021 so its a similar proposition to the Amex Plat for us.( but thats cheap at the moment )