Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2020, 1:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
Originally Posted by europeflyer
Unfortunately, you quoted the old exceptions list. The updated and considerably expanded list of hotels that do not accept Suite Night Upgrades looks like this:
Coupled with country exceptions, that's about every Pullman in Europe. What's so precious about Pullman suites and wrong with Pullman franchise contracts (most of which are quite new)? Also totally surprising is the number of Accor-operated and HotelInvest-owned properties on the list. Perhaps Accor's IT managed to screw up even the internal email server....
Old Jan 28, 2020, 2:19 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by JTCz
Coupled with country exceptions, that's about every Pullman in Europe. What's so precious about Pullman suites and wrong with Pullman franchise contracts (most of which are quite new)? Also totally surprising is the number of Accor-operated and HotelInvest-owned properties on the list. Perhaps Accor's IT managed to screw up even the internal email server....
If a hotel is not eligible for a suite night certificate upgrade but an eligible brand, let’s say a Pullman st pancras which goes from deluxe room to junior suite; does that also mean if you book the room cat below the suite you won’t get upgraded (upon availability at check in of course) as part of the standard gold or above.

Apologies if this has been answered before and I've missed it.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 3:17 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
You should be upgraded as part of the Gold and above benefit.
LeClubVirgin likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 3:28 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
franksnorge is right -- but you might want to take a look at the dedicated property thread here, LeClubVirgin.

I would not accept an 'upgrade' into a junior suite at the Pullman St. Pancras, let alone use an SNU to get one.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 4:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by IMH
franksnorge is right -- but you might want to take a look at the dedicated property thread here, LeClubVirgin.

I would not accept an 'upgrade' into a junior suite at the Pullman St. Pancras, let alone use an SNU to get one.
Thanks for that IMH, interesting read - although I was using that as a generic example, it will certainly be in the back of my mind now next time I'm looking in London.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 5:38 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Hi all, is there a way to check your status points earnings on the app? Seems like they removed it after the upgrade of the app :/
Old Jan 28, 2020, 11:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by cowism
Hi all, is there a way to check your status points earnings on the app? Seems like they removed it after the upgrade of the app :/
no problem for me (updated App / iOS). Still at same place as before.
Old Jan 30, 2020, 6:58 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by cowism
I can't see it on Android.
Old Jan 30, 2020, 7:05 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Go to Account --> Status, scroll down the status point earning is there.
Old Jan 30, 2020, 6:45 pm

My iPhone still only shows the six most recent transactions for Status Points and Nights.

The new "View All" buttons still do not work. I have the latest versions of the ALL App and ios installed.

Can see the full list of Status Point and Nights on computer (Web).

However, with the ios App I can see the full list of Rewards points transactions (to mid 2018) when I click the "See More" button.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 1:50 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
My iPhone still only shows the six most recent transactions for Status Points and Nights.

The new "View All" buttons still do not work. I have the latest versions of the ALL App and ios installed.
Same here. It's annoying.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 2:56 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller

Can see the full list of Status Point and Nights on computer (Web).

However, with the ios App I can see the full list of Rewards points transactions (to mid 2018) when I click the "See More" button.
A bit confused with this post ... sorry

you cant see full history on Apple (sorry cant resist ) iPhone, but can see them on ios apps?

I can see then using Apple ios apps with the see more button
Old Jan 31, 2020, 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by kaizen7
A bit confused with this post ... sorry

you cant see full history on Apple (sorry cant resist ) iPhone, but can see them on ios apps?

I can see then using Apple ios apps with the see more button
Sorry for the confusion

What I meant to say was, in a nutshell:

I can see everything on my computer when I log into my Account on the Web: full list of Status Points/Nights and also full list of Rewards Points

However, with my iPhone using latest version of ios and ALL App, I can see:

1. full list of Rewards Points (after clicking "See More")

2 However, I can only see the 6 most recent Status Points and Nights transactions (nothing happens when I click the two "View All" buttons)

So everything is fine when using computer (Web Account), but not yet fully functional with the ALL App on my iPhone.
kaizen7 likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Just noticed, comparing my physical Platinum card from last year and my virtual Diamond 2020 card in the App that my membership number has changed. Two digits have changed :
- Platinum : XXXXXX4 XXXXXXXX 7
- Diamond : XXXXXX5 XXXXXXXX 4

Is that normal ? Why are they changing the number ? Airlines do not change your number when you change status.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 5:43 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Just noticed, comparing my physical Platinum card from last year and my virtual Diamond 2020 card in the App that my membership number has changed. Two digits have changed :
- Platinum : XXXXXX4 XXXXXXXX 7
- Diamond : XXXXXX5 XXXXXXXX 4

Is that normal ? Why are they changing the number ? Airlines do not change your number when you change status.
Mine did the same thing, with the 4 being bumped to a 5. That's on the physical card as well I didn't notice or even look until you mentioned it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.