Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Old Jan 8, 2020, 11:05 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by ajamieson
Hello - first time posting in Accor Wondered if anyone else had encountered this issue...

With the switch to the redesigned website, my profile info seems to have become scrambled and any attempt to fix it doesn't seem to stick. I only found out because of an email saying my gold card was returned in the mail (hardly surprising, as Accor had omitted the street, house numbers and country from the address). I updated the information in my profile and requested a duplicate card only to receive another 'returned card' email. Checked my profile online and, yep, it has reverted to the scrambled version. (Incidentally, the UK is missing from the nationality list altogether). The card is barely worth the hassle but I don't want future reservations info to be incorrect. Has anyone successfully fixed this?
Dear ajamieson,
Welcome to the Accor forum!
Could you MP me your membership number so that I can check your account and try to help you update your profile ?

Many thanks in advance,
With my best regards
Amy

Last edited by AccorHotels Concierge; Jan 8, 2020 at 11:11 am
Old Jan 8, 2020, 11:28 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by IMH
I too am glad that I didn't bother stretching to Diamond. Knowing that I was on track for 22,000+ points I was (briefly) tempted, until it became clear that the only benefit would be a vague and undefined state of being "above Platinum".

Two and a half questions for the community:

1.) Has there been even a single positive report or opinion, on FT or outside, about the new programme?
Hmmm. Not to my knowledge. You really have to give Accor for credit for one thing. A lot of businesses demonstrate incompetence from time to time, and make many mistakes. But, Accor is demonstrating a consistency in their screw ups on a truly epic level. They've managed to create a program that so far appears to have an approval rate of 0%. Really think about that for a second... How bad to you have to be to have an approval rating of ZERO? That is quite a feat! Even the worst political leaders manage to leave office with 10% or 20%. But, Accor, they wanted to set a new standard of incompetence, and do their best to upset everybody!

In other news, the CEO of Accor has just announced his relief in learning that the results of his recent IQ test have come back negative!
Old Jan 8, 2020, 12:46 pm

Programs: OWS IHG Diamond + Accor Plat, Scandic Top Level
[QUOTE=n other news, the CEO of Accor has just announced his relief in learning that the results of his recent IQ test have come back negative![/QUOTE]

Same as the newly created Diamonds...
Old Jan 14, 2020, 10:14 am

Programs: Accor All Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Plat, iberia Plus Plat
I have just tried to book a stay in Raffles or Fairmont Maldives and burn some reward points but it seems that you can not discount any amount of money in these two resorts. I have checked and both belong to ALL program. Is there any new exception list for using reward points in Accor hotels or this is just a IT issue?
Old Jan 14, 2020, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by lpolchlop
I have just tried to book a stay in Raffles or Fairmont Maldives and burn some reward points but it seems that you can not discount any amount of money in these two resorts. I have checked and both belong to ALL program. Is there any new exception list for using reward points in Accor hotels or this is just a IT issue?
It depends on the rates as well, just had a quick look and both have some more expensive rates with the option to redeem points (look for the coins icon for rates eligible).
lpolchlop likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by patrickw
It depends on the rates as well, just had a quick look and both have some more expensive rates with the option to redeem points (look for the coins icon for rates eligible).
Thank you patrickw - did not think about it this is the first time I had such surprise so was not aware that the points redeption may depend on the applicable rates!
Old Jan 14, 2020, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by lpolchlop
Thank you patrickw - did not think about it this is the first time I had such surprise so was not aware that the points redeption may depend on the applicable rates!
Honestly I'm surprised to see how few rates eligible in those 2 hotels just now as well. But I haven't followed much on the rates for resorts so can't really tell it's because of the location or what. For "ordinary" city hotels that I have experience, usually only those private sales or special rates that are not possible to use points.

Another thing that doesn't match well with the name ALL unfortunately
lpolchlop likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by patrickw
Honestly I'm surprised to see how few rates eligible in those 2 hotels just now as well. But I haven't followed much on the rates for resorts so can't really tell it's because of the location or what. For "ordinary" city hotels that I have experience, usually only those private sales or special rates that are not possible to use points.

Another thing that doesn't match well with the name ALL unfortunately
I agree. I see no point to use points if there are cheaper options. Moreover, for such kind of hotels the people do usually plan fixed holiday dates way upfront so having modificable booking is not really important unless somebody resigns from holidays. Burning points shall be an advantage for all available rates as in the end you gained them spending money in Accor hotels. I do not recall exceptions in 2019 where at any rate any hotel the option of paying with points popped up. I have checked a couple of hotels more and faced the same surprise in Le Royal Monceau in Paris - something as far as I recall did not happen before...
patrickw likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2020, 11:19 pm

Programs: QF GA NZ WN. Accor+ Bonvoy IHC
Well this is amusing. Today in the mail (18 Jan) I received my lovely 2020 ALL Platinum pack. Third year as Platinum so I really didn’t need all the “stuff” (stuff being the luggage tag and box) but a nice gesture with the new logo. What amuses me is that the card has “expires Dec 19” on it. Online it says I’m platinum till end of 20 so I’m not worried, but seriously, this is quite a waste of...well everything and certainly doesn’t leave the impression I think they’re seeking to make. Oh and if they’re using Australian English (clearly this card is for Australians) , they’ve spelt “Centre” incorrectly. Someone didn’t think that through.

Last edited by BSBtraveller; Jan 18, 2020 at 11:25 pm
Old Jan 19, 2020, 3:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by BSBtraveller
does anyone know what the qr code is for? It seems to just contain the membership number
Old Jan 19, 2020, 4:37 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
does anyone know what the qr code is for? It seems to just contain the membership number
hotel restaurant can use barcode scanner to read your membership number.

The old design they use magnetic stripe, but that had got a lot of compatibility issues, not all POS system can read correctly. That's why you see many hotels have to type into system manually.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2020, 5:46 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by jiunsoh
hotel restaurant can use barcode scanner to read your membership number.

The old design they use magnetic stripe, but that had got a lot of compatibility issues, not all POS system can read correctly. That's why you see many hotels have to type into system manually.
ah ok thanks for that
Old Jan 19, 2020, 8:21 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by BSBtraveller
Well this is amusing. Today in the mail (18 Jan) I received my lovely 2020 ALL Platinum pack. Third year as Platinum so I really didn’t need all the “stuff” (stuff being the luggage tag and box)
I got some bluetooth headphones as my renewal gift!
Old Jan 19, 2020, 9:15 am

LoyaltoAccor

I have been a loyal client to Accor since 2014 and this year I earned 49500 status points. I got Diamond status for that and 8 nights upgrade certificates.
Today I got a call from reservation department of PULLMAN Sochi hotel where I booked stay for February. Lady informed me that she noted that I will be happy to get upgraded room on arrival and for that reason I need to cancel my reservation and make new one with certificates. I told that I want to get upgrade on check in if rooms are available like it was in the past.
However lady informed me that the loyalty program has changed and there are no longer upgrades on arrival for those clients that have certificates. Use certificates or do not expect any upgrades. This is a new privilege for Diamond I guess. In such case it is better to be Gold and you will be upgraded on arrival based on availability
lpolchlop likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2020, 10:14 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Well she is not correct. For Diamond who have certificates, if you book a stay and do not use a certificates to be upgraded to a suite, you are still entitled to the upgrade to a room one categorie higher.
However she was correct: if you want to use your certificate for upgrade to a suite, you need to cancel and rebook, they will then applied the certificate.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.