Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2019, 8:05 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
In the chart. Gold.

"Personalised Room Upgrade".
This, in my opinion, is very interesting.
If I understand Accor well enough, this means that your profile within the ACDC system may determine what upgrades you get. It is no longer just limited to a loosely based 'next room category' upgrade.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 10:37 pm

Programs: LeClubAccor
Actually, I think it's Personalized attention, Room upgrade.

I think it is two different perks, not one.

As for breakfast, they should really offer free breakfast to diamond, I mean they will be spending some 11k Euros each year at Accor and it's not like breakfast for one person can cost hotel very much. How cheap can you get...
Old Aug 16, 2019, 11:15 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum
Personalized attention is probably just a new name for the welcome amenity.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 11:25 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Yeah, so I have been advised of the same. It's two lines.
Yet it is different to what it was before.

"VIP welcome" is gone. So maybe we now get half an apple.
Upgrade isn't clearly defined. So that means we can maybe argue for more if "next catagory" isn't available.
But then there's always the T&Cs and those haven't been released.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 11:35 pm
R2

'Personalized attention', gotta love it!. What about Silver and below who don't get this? They will only get 'non-personalized attention'
Old Aug 16, 2019, 11:38 pm
R2

On a more serious note, if this is it the new Diamond benefits are really weak, aren't they. Weekend breakfast and $100 worth of dining credit, really Accor?
Old Aug 17, 2019, 12:03 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Yes it is weak for Diamond. Personalised attention, I hope they do put it In the terms and conditions that mutli level upgrades are given instead of no upgrade given if the next level up is sold out. I love the high speed internet part. I always asked but they Never said yes before that I could use it.
EcotoneHR likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 12:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Juntima
I do not see any update, benefits still look as bad as before

By the way, I never quite understand the free weekend breakfast benefit. My stays usually cover both weekday and weekend, how am I supposed to book my stay to take advantage of this benefit? Says, if I booked with breakfast then the benefit is useless, but if I booked without, I would have to pay more for weekday breakfast at hotel instead of paying less at the time of booking?

​​​
in that case, you book a rate without BF and you pay for the BF on week days as incidentals.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 12:56 am
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
According to the chart, platinum members and above won’t benefit both early check-in and late check-out any longer. That’s bad if true.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 12:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Something worries me in this table. I read it as cumulative benefits from bottom to top. And so we have the “early check in OR late checkout” as Gold benefit ((already known) but there is nothing new for that in the Platinum line as it should be “early check in AND late checkout”
Old Aug 17, 2019, 1:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak

in that case, you book a rate without BF and you pay for the BF on week days as incidentals.
But wouldn't adding breakfast at hotel cost more than adding at the time of booking? I remember it to be so
Old Aug 17, 2019, 1:55 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
Originally Posted by Todbringer
Actually, I think it's Personalized attention, Room upgrade.

I think it is two different perks, not one.

As for breakfast, they should really offer free breakfast to diamond, I mean they will be spending some 11k Euros each year at Accor and it's not like breakfast for one person can cost hotel very much. How cheap can you get...
I agree, diamond benefits aren't that any better than platinum, but need to spend almost double. How much one could eat at breakfast anyway.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 2:33 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
I have attached the chart for anyone who can not find it.

The one thing I note, it is now a defined 10% rate reduction for Classic and above, so two questions - How is Accor Plus rate reduction now shown ? and I have looked at a lot of hotels that do not either offer the rate reduction or just offer 5%. So is this changing ? or have I got this wrong ( as normal on a weekend ).
Old Aug 17, 2019, 5:25 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Something worries me in this table. I read it as cumulative benefits from bottom to top. And so we have the “early check in OR late checkout” as Gold benefit ((already known) but there is nothing new for that in the Platinum line as it should be “early check in AND late checkout”
The table supposedly isn't complete due to space constraints. I have been advised that "AND" for plats still remains.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 6:39 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by hotel_user
I have attached the chart for anyone who can not find it.

The one thing I note, it is now a defined 10% rate reduction for Classic and above, so two questions - How is Accor Plus rate reduction now shown ? and I have looked at a lot of hotels that do not either offer the rate reduction or just offer 5%. So is this changing ? or have I got this wrong ( as normal on a weekend ).
that's the existing "member rate up to -10percent" for some hotels outside of Asia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.