Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2019, 11:18 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
No offence intended. But this latest release of news regard ALL does not really clarify much of member's questions and interests. It lightly touches on what the Diamond and Platinum tier offers but does not highlight what specific perks and privileges are. Sorry but the marketing team has failed again.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 11:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Data point.

I received the email at 23:00 last night. I'm Accor+
So most A+ members should have received it.

I'd dare say that all other member will get it towards the end of today.
Originally Posted by LeClubVirgin
i received mine at 20:32 gmt, standard plat member based in UK.
I received the email at 7 pm, Paris time
Old Jul 3, 2019, 11:46 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
21.31h (Brussels time) and sadly the content did not change from tris06's original post
Old Jul 4, 2019, 12:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I dropped to Silver this year and got the email last night. So yes everyone should have it by now.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 12:44 am

Programs: KLM Flying Blue: Platinum, SAS Eurobonus: Gold, Accor: Platinum, Marriott: Platinum
I am really disappointed with this announcement. I think it is best described by my reaction - I started reviewing benefits at Marriott Bonvoy and I seriously consider to switch with my reservations for rest of the year to Marriott. With current Platinum challenge (16 nights in 3 months) I can achieve better benefits much quicker instead of waiting for ALL Diamond until 2020.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 12:44 am
R2

I'm Accor Plus and Plat, no email so far...No problem for me though, FT here has all the information and more
remymartin likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 2:17 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
So here is another benefit, which is not too bad:

IF you are a Accor Plus member, and you gift Gold status to another person, that person will gain the Accor Plus as well. It will be called Accor Plus Traveller.
The only difference to regular Accor Plus members is that the gifted membership will not include the Stay Plus cert.

Source: Grapevine
Old Jul 4, 2019, 2:59 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
If there are indeed no more additional benefits to Diamond, plat will be the sweet spot of sorts.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 3:12 am

@gilbertaue Any idea when the full list, if any, will be made public on the website or by email or whatever ? This month or end of year or still unknown ? From the reaction to the teaser email it seems that most people will continue to get Platinum and then move towards status in other chains which is exactly what is happening now. So continued Platinum congestion in big city popular hotels or popular holiday resorts. And Accor probably will become 3rd or 4th choice chain for people with Stays primarily outside of APAC looking at the reaction here.

Last edited by Kobetraveller; Jul 4, 2019 at 3:22 am
Old Jul 4, 2019, 7:01 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
We're in the same boat. But in my case I have a spoilt 11yo also banning us from ibis.
That's a fair rule, but there are exceptions. (e.g. ibis Melbourne - Hotel & Apartments is better than some of the "higher" brands if you stay in an apartment. Also, breakfast is surprisingly decent.)

Originally Posted by nosedive
Those omnipresent comparisons with Hilton and Marriott elites....

My view seems a bit at odds with the majority opinion. To me, it seems effective prices at the other two chains are higher on average if I look at comparable brands (e.g., Hilton or Sheraton vs. Pullman or Swissotel).
Seems quite variable to me. The Sofitel LHR T5 is generally about twice the price of the Hilton LHR T4. On top of that, as a mere Hilton gold I get free breakfast and free lounge access. To me, that makes Accor totally uncompetitive in some markets.

So here is another benefit, which is not too bad:

IF you are a Accor Plus member, and you gift Gold status to another person, that person will gain the Accor Plus as well. It will be called Accor Plus Traveller.
Lovely! A new bunch of people who will have to run around chasing LCAH's agents when their Accor Plus membership runs out and their status gets hosed!
Old Jul 4, 2019, 8:09 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by nosedive
Those omnipresent comparisons with Hilton and Marriott elites....

My view seems a bit at odds with the majority opinion. To me, it seems effective prices at the other two chains are higher on average if I look at comparable brands (e.g., Hilton or Sheraton vs. Pullman or Swissotel).So yeah, Hilton gives me free breakfast but the Hilton rate without breakfast might be the same as the Pullman rate inclusive breakfast. My 2c.
i can’t see anything strange in compare benefits between chains. I think it is one of the main purposes on this game ...

of course, choosing a property where to stay, the rate with or without breakfast counts, the same as location, quality etc.

Old Jul 4, 2019, 10:56 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
I would love to see more details about diamond tier.

But looking from what released so far, it was quite underwhelming benefit.
Especially that free breakfast on weekend.
Its a bit penny pinching on Accor side.

Might as well remove it altogether and replace with another more appropriate benefit or make it free breakfast every day.
We are talking about people who spend around $12k at least to reach that tier.
And Accor tries to save few $ from these weekday breakfast.

Honestly at this stage, I tends to not try to get for ALL diamond tier
Old Jul 4, 2019, 2:07 pm

Originally Posted by Dav77
i can’t see anything strange in compare benefits between chains.
Me, neither.

My point is that Accor seems to compete a little more on price in the upper business segment (think Pullmann, Novotel, Swissotel, etc.) than Marriott and Hilton.

Hilton and Marriott are positioned at a slightly higher price which is not surprising with their higher fraction of US-based business travellers with some degree of freedom when it comes to hotel expenses. They exploit that by giving things such as free breakfast to guests who don't mind if the room rate is a few bucks more (as their employer pays for the night).
Old Jul 4, 2019, 4:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP, CE G, HYATT G, HH D, MR P, Accor P
I think a major difference exists between accor guests in APAC and the rest of the world.

Many mercures and novotels in APAC has an executive lounge, so the free breakfast is not an issue at all for platinum members. With Accorplus (50% dining discount, 10+% discount on room rates), it's easy to see the advantages to stick with accor versus others.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 4:39 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by tikadaxx
I think a major difference exists between accor guests in APAC and the rest of the world.

Many mercures and novotels in APAC has an executive lounge, so the free breakfast is not an issue at all for platinum members. With Accorplus (50% dining discount, 10+% discount on room rates), it's easy to see the advantages to stick with accor versus others.
i agree. Accor in Asia is second to none. Compare Mercure Bangkok sukhumvit to Mercure Wigan oak or Southampton is a joke.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.