Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2019, 11:41 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Targeted customers are receiving the email first - hence no update on the website yet.
Though the email is very slim pickings...
I hope there's something of substance to be of Diamond status.
Thank you for your update. They are keeping us in suspense.
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 11:51 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
Thank you for your update. They are keeping us in suspense.
They certainly are.

I suggest to keep sharing thoughts and opinions (or even thoughts and prayers ) here as it may help to sway decisions.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 11:54 pm
R2

Originally Posted by tris06
I received an email from Accor saying some of the Diamond level benefits are:

Worldwide free weekend breakfasts.

Dinning and spa rewards.
Free weekend breakfasts? A welcome benefit but why weekends only? The restriction to weekends only makes it not competitive with other programs and quite frankly sounds 'cheap'; just like the previously announced Suite night upgrade to Plats. Maybe they have done the maths and estimate that Diamonds would spend a total of xxx€'s on breakfasts and that revenue is more important than a simple and generous set of benefits for the top tier members.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 1:00 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
I haven't received my email but heard they are going out starting today.

WEEKEND breakfast. Ahhhh the joy.
I look forward to Asian properties now telling you "Platinum get free breakfast every day - Diamond only on weekends"
You can try this site.... but not much info,,,,,,

To me there only 2 importants informations.. the rest of garbage.

NEW ELITE STATUS: DIAMOND
26,000 status points unlock additional in-hotel benefits.

On reaching Platinum status, receive 2 Suite Night Upgrades. Booked in advance, guaranteed.
Earn a third Suite Night Upgrade at 18,000 Status points, and then an additional one every 4,000 Status points. Up to 12 a year.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 1:04 am

Originally Posted by lingua101
You can try this site.... but not much info,,,,,,

To me there only 2 importants informations.. the rest of garbage.

I miss this

In late 2019, Le Club Rewards will become ALL – Accor Live Limitless but, rest assured, there are no substantive changes to the program that our Members know and love. In early 2020, we will introduce two new tiers to the program:

- Diamond status, accessible upon reaching 26 000 Status points
- An “invitation only” status level.

But maybe this few of people here got invited such as gilbertaue and Goldorak, etc....
Old Jul 3, 2019, 1:49 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by lingua101

But maybe this few of people here got invited such as gilbertaue and Goldorak, etc....
We're not so lucky.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 2:35 am

We're not so lucky.
hmmmm if you are invited then none of us will then
Old Jul 3, 2019, 2:45 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
No one else had this email yet? I can't see why I got it so early. Others here spend far more than I do. Maybe because I didn't stay at an Ibis in over 5 years? My wife forbids us staying in an Ibis since her work booked her at an Ibis in Beijing. I tease her often by suggesting we stay at one to bring back good memories.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 4:14 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
I received an email from Accor saying some of the Diamond level benefits are:

Worldwide free weekend breakfasts.
Dinning and spa rewards.
Only weekend? How cheap is this?? And when we book our stay, should we book with or without breakfast if our stay cover both weekday and weekend? This is more like forcing us to book room with breakfast.
happygolucky_nomad likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 4:26 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Makes me feel better about deciding NOT to shoot for Diamond. Breakfast on weekends only while other chains give breakfast daily... that is even worse than how stingy 2 suite nights are.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 4:35 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
No email here (yet) but if this is indeed intended to encourage members to stay more it is sorely misguided. I am not going to spend extra to be "rewarded" by some measly two breakfasts which as others have pointed out is totally noncompetitive. Is no one checking what the likes of Hilton or Marriott are offering? Maybe if Accor had asked here first this could have been avoided.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 5:15 am

I have zero knowledge of what is going on with this teaser email that one person here has received. Likewise I have zero knowledge of what is going to be announced.

My recent experiences however have been very good starting late May. So I am optimistic overall but still depending on well managed hotels with a strong Loyalty focus as well as other variables ... Stay history with hotel, short or long stay, high or low season, type of brand, country, and probably other things I cannot think of at the moment.

In a nutshell since late May I have been in Accor hotels continuously and am very happy keeping in mind the variables above.

At this moment I have about 24,300 Status Points and may get to the target in another 10 days depending on quick posting of points and incidental spending getting me over the line.

I have noticed very welcoming and Loyalty focused attitudes at four hotels since late May. Checked into the fourth today.

In a nutshell:

1. Sofitel (Malaysia) ... Four nights, low season, good Stay history, belated special occasion ... lowest category room to Prestige Suite.

2. Mercure (Malaysia) .... 30 nights .... hotel usually fully booked ... reasonable Stay history ... lowest Category room to Executive room with one a la carte meal per day in addition to breakfast, daily mini bar soft drink refills if wanted, totally unexpected farewell gift of Mangosteen toiletries set and Mercure notebook and pen set. Don’t know anything about Mangosteen brand but bottles look nice.

3. Grand Mercure (Thailand) ... first Stay ... three nights ... lowest category room to Superior Suite with balcony and pool view with Welcome Amenity of French wine and fruit, cookies, orange juices, bed decorated with Diamond related message in petals with gift of large luggage tag. I don’t know anything about French wine brands ... good or bad.

4. Today checked into MGallery (Thailand) ... first Stay ... 2 nights ... low season ... lowest category room to Jacuzzi Suite with balcony and view but no actual privacy in jacuzzi, simple Welcome Amenity of cake type stuff and soft drinks

The upgrades are always welcome but it is the really helpful and proactive attitudes that I have noticed recently.

Still three more short stays after this. Of course may have completely different experiences coming up. Don’t know what to expect.

But anyway I am optimistic despite today’s email. Recent experiences mirror my Starwood Ambassador experiences .... a lot depends on the management and Loyalty culture of the particular hotel as well as other variables.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 5:21 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

No one else had this email yet? I can't see why I got it so early. Others here spend far more than I do. Maybe because I didn't stay at an Ibis in over 5 years? My wife forbids us staying in an Ibis since her work booked her at an Ibis in Beijing. I tease her often by suggesting we stay at one to bring back good memories.
We're in the same boat. But in my case I have a spoilt 11yo also banning us from ibis.

Haven't received the email. Maybe you're invite only? Lol

SFG: For Accor+ they should come today. The rest, well, maybe tomorrow
starflyergold likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 5:49 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
SFG: For Accor+ they should come today. The rest, well, maybe tomorrow
Don't worry. I can wait. I'm certainly not sitting at the computer hitting refresh all the time
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 5:50 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum

Oops sorry i forgot about the complimentry gold membership for family member. Was a busy day and only just came home.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.