Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2019, 2:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
Premium i.e. faster internet speed as an obligatory benefit rather than just the standard throttled speed set by each hotel (varies according to each hotel's own internet infrastructure or policy).
Even if premium internet is already a Plat benefit, very few hotels who have different internet offers are actually offering it to Plat unfortunately.
Old May 8, 2019, 3:47 am

It would be good if Accor could first manage its existibng Statuses......

Slightly off-topic but wouldn't it be wonderful if Accor could manage its existing Status system properly before embarking on a major overhaul? Especially the integration of AdvantagePlus and Le Club?

My AdvantagePlus membership is unfortunately half a year out of sync with Le Club Accor, and last July 1 (the start of my current cycle) AdvantagePlus very kindly told me my Platinum status was gone and I was back at default Silver (despite my Le Club dashboard showing Platinum until December 31, 2018). Not too big an issue as I am also HHonors and was staying mostly at Conrads last year. This year though I have been at Sofitels a lot and my Accor status just turned Gold........except now it shows my Gold status only valid until June 30, 2019 (the end of my current AdvantagePlus cycle).

My understanding, supposedly confirmed by the AdvantagePlus person at the Sofitel Manila last week, is the Gold status should run through the end of the next calendar year, but Le Club seems to disagree. Numerous emails to Le Club and AdvantagePlus with no reply; thank goodness for HHonors.
Old May 8, 2019, 6:47 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by Chris0301
Slightly off-topic but wouldn't it be wonderful if Accor could manage its existing Status system properly before embarking on a major overhaul? Especially the integration of AdvantagePlus and Le Club?

My AdvantagePlus membership is unfortunately half a year out of sync with Le Club Accor, and last July 1 (the start of my current cycle) AdvantagePlus very kindly told me my Platinum status was gone and I was back at default Silver (despite my Le Club dashboard showing Platinum until December 31, 2018). Not too big an issue as I am also HHonors and was staying mostly at Conrads last year. This year though I have been at Sofitels a lot and my Accor status just turned Gold........except now it shows my Gold status only valid until June 30, 2019 (the end of my current AdvantagePlus cycle).

My understanding, supposedly confirmed by the AdvantagePlus person at the Sofitel Manila last week, is the Gold status should run through the end of the next calendar year, but Le Club seems to disagree. Numerous emails to Le Club and AdvantagePlus with no reply; thank goodness for HHonors.
I'm not sure at what stage you joined Accor Plus or when you've done your stays, but this link may be of assistance:

https://www.accorplus.com/leclub
Old May 8, 2019, 8:29 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by Chris0301

accor advantage plus determine your status by 2 methods
1) previous year method - this will calculate last calendar year status point/night earning, then you get the status from the date you join or renew until the a+ membership expire.
2) current year method - this will calculate your status point / night based on current year January till the date you join or renew. I want to highlight this because their cut-off date is based on your renewal date.

let's say you joined or renewed during JUNE last year, so your a+ platinum will valid from 1 June 2018 till 31 May 2019
and if you cannot qualify using both current and previous year method, and you decided to renew on 15-May-2019, then you will become SILVER starting 15-MAY.
Old May 8, 2019, 11:55 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Still no update about ALL new benefits ?
Old May 8, 2019, 5:25 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor diamond
Originally Posted by kaizen7
no news is good news? 🤣
Old May 8, 2019, 10:25 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
No news means Accor has not decided if to reward its most loyal customers with extra apples.

In all seriousness I think more pressing questions are also if the suite upgrades are really limited to 1 night for each one you are given.
Dav77 likes this.
Old May 8, 2019, 11:03 pm

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Maybe they still counting how many extra apples should be provided for the new diamonds.

As for SNA it would be annoying if it is only for one night upgrade.
Dav77 likes this.
Old May 9, 2019, 5:37 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by tris06
No news means Accor has not decided if to reward its most loyal customers with extra apples.

In all seriousness I think more pressing questions are also if the suite upgrades are really limited to 1 night for each one you are given.
I thought it was confirmed that the suite upgrade is for one night only, not a stay, based on the French text.
Old May 9, 2019, 5:38 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
i think the decision will be taken approximately on next February, retroactively, depending on how many loyal members could give them damage ... 😃
Old May 11, 2019, 11:25 pm

Accor competitor for apple supply
Old May 12, 2019, 2:08 am

Accor competitor for apple supply
my Apples at Novotels are better ! 😜
Old May 12, 2019, 2:54 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, ALL Silver,, Miles&More
Accor does not need to reinvent the wheel. They should look at HH Diamond or Bonyoy Platinum/Titanium (and the basic structure of those programs).

- Complimentary breakfast in the restaurant *)
- Executive/Club Lounge if available **)
- Similar early check-in/late check-out rules
- easy and generous points earning scheme ***)
- promotions one can understand how to book and without restrictions ****)

*) That could bring also IHG guests to ALL
**) A problem is a lack of hotels with lounges at least in Europe
***) Points earning is poor compared to the others, and the scheme complicated
****) Disaster. I lost every year since 5 years hundreds of Euros because of e.g. the advanced booking scheme for 2 days minimum stays, as I must react short-term in business and needed to change (and lost finally my collected points every year as I frustratedly gave up and continued with my other programs).
Accor board seem to live in a different world than me and might think all their guests either go for holidays (I get assailed by their holiday mail offers) and book months in advance, or if needed short-term, their business stays will be rebooked by some Paris office secretaries easily. And they do not care about points and benefits and if the program can be understood and used easily and how to get the highest VIP tier. It seems to me they consider themselves to be Elite naturally and do not need the program.

Last edited by submonte; May 12, 2019 at 3:19 am Reason: added: "and the basic structures of those programs", minimum stays
Old May 12, 2019, 3:50 am

Please dont copy bonvoys breakfast benefit rules .... pleeeeasseeeee 🤣
remymartin likes this.
Old May 12, 2019, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by submonte
Accor does not need to reinvent the wheel. They should look at HH Diamond or Bonyoy Platinum/Titanium (and the basic structure of those programs).

- Complimentary breakfast in the restaurant *)
- Executive/Club Lounge if available **)
- Similar early check-in/late check-out rules
- easy and generous points earning scheme ***)
- promotions one can understand how to book and without restrictions ****)
*especially because breakfast at the average Accor property costs less than at the average Marriott property

** as you say, just very few Accor property in Europe do have Lounge, so it is pretty useless. Needs to improve lounges presence, at least at some new Novotel, where the rates now are often near or more 150 € at standard room.

I find Accor working good on early check in / late check out, even if not defined by clear rules, i’ve Never been denied of 2-3 hours early or late

Martiott have clear rule on late check out (4.00 PM) but don’t mention about early check in (I required early check in at Ritz Abu Dhabi some weeks ago... I got my room at 3.30 PM instead regular 3.00 PM ...)

***\**** it “was” clear / easy and generous on my opinion since last year. Starting from this year this is really got worse on all aspects.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.