Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

This weeks ( 20th Feb 2019 ) Private Sales

This weeks ( 20th Feb 2019 ) Private Sales

Old Feb 19, 2019, 5:56 pm
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Angry This weeks ( 20th Feb 2019 ) Private Sales

There is a nice link to the Accor Private sales here.

https://loyaltylobby.com/2019/02/19/...9/?omhide=true

However, unlike in the past, I have not been able to book any ( my card is invalid / Technical error ) or it just reverts back to the UK private sale page.
I have tried changing country / location and different browser to no avail.

It it just me ? or is Accor trying harder to make the sales country specific ? and if so why exclude the UK from the sales .... still there are no French properties on sale either ....

/rant
Old Feb 19, 2019, 6:07 pm

For a while now I've been checking and hoping that the two Phnom Penh Cambodia properties (Raffles/Sofitel) would appear but no luck yet. The Raffles/Sofitel in Siem Reap Cambodia are listed pretty much every week.

I am guessing that this is simply because there are so many more competing hotels in Siem Reap than Phnom Penh thus the Phnom Penh properties don't really need to participate in these sales so much.

Will probably just go ahead and book normally as am running out of time with a trip to Phnom Penh in March.

Do any Cambodia regulars know how often the two Phnom Penh properties are listed ?
hotel_user likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 8:49 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
i am the one who crawled all the web and listed this out,, loyalty lobby grabbed it conveniently...

ok, back to topic, if you cant make payment, try capture screen and email to hotel say you wanted to book this rate and request them to process it manually, they will send you a credit card authorization form.

i have 1 booking was done this way.
Old Feb 19, 2019, 8:50 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
something else to share, the same hotel might also appear in many other region sale page, you can try to find other page to book. if all fail, then last option is to contact hotel directly.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 12:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
For a while now I've been checking and hoping that the two Phnom Penh Cambodia properties (Raffles/Sofitel) would appear but no luck yet. The Raffles/Sofitel in Siem Reap Cambodia are listed pretty much every week.

I am guessing that this is simply because there are so many more competing hotels in Siem Reap than Phnom Penh thus the Phnom Penh properties don't really need to participate in these sales so much.

Will probably just go ahead and book normally as am running out of time with a trip to Phnom Penh in March.

Do any Cambodia regulars know how often the two Phnom Penh properties are listed ?
I have been able to book Sofitel PNH (and Sofitel Angkor) many times with promos. Last time for PNH was a year ago.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 12:58 am

Thank you for your reply. One year ago for Phnom Penh .... in that case maybe there will be something in early March. Ill keep looking.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 3:05 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Diamond
Originally Posted by hotel_user
There is a nice link to the Accor Private sales here.

https://loyaltylobby.com/2019/02/19/...9/?omhide=true

However, unlike in the past, I have not been able to book any ( my card is invalid / Technical error ) or it just reverts back to the UK private sale page.
I have tried changing country / location and different browser to no avail.

It it just me ? or is Accor trying harder to make the sales country specific ? and if so why exclude the UK from the sales .... still there are no French properties on sale either ....

/rant
Yep impossible to book for me too, it reverts back to the UK sale page.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 3:11 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Thank you to jiunsoh for the initial work - very much appreciated.

The problem is that the offers are listed, but when I click into access the offer ( and have tried three separate localities so far - Poland, Belgium, and Australia ) the hotel details come up, with a starting date and terms for the offer. I complete the form, and then it crashes out - I never get to the booking page.

When, in the past, I had booked an offer on the Private Sale rate, I had contacted a hotel, the GM said that the hotel did not know about these rates, as they were from Accor direct (?) and I must book by the offer page or the rate on the main web site. The hotel could not book these rates for me. ( This had happened in France and the UK ) despite screen shots and web links.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 3:48 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
My 1st choice in Dubai on April is the only one hotel in Dubai not present in private sales list

my 2nd choice is available for private sale rates from 5th May ....

very good ! 😂
Old Feb 20, 2019, 4:52 am

Programs: BA GGL IHG PlatAMB HH Dia
Bali is since weeks not on the list - maybe coz there is an ongoing Bali/Lombok flash sale incl. breakfast there
Old Feb 21, 2019, 9:11 pm

Programs: Accor Platinum, Marriott
All I have been able to get from that link is the message "we'll be back soon" on the Accor site. Been the same for two days.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 10:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Wait... there is now a private sale lsiting while the "6K points for three 2-night stays" promo is still in its booking window (unitil 28 Feb)?
Old Feb 22, 2019, 3:46 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Fanjet
Wait... there is now a private sale lsiting while the "6K points for three 2-night stays" promo is still in its booking window (unitil 28 Feb)?
yes, I think private sales stays are ok with this promo
Old Feb 22, 2019, 11:35 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Yes, have booked these weekly Private Sales in the past to use a points offer. Remember that you can not use points to book these.

The problem that I am experiencing is that I can not book for some IT reason.

The UK / IRL private sale page has said that there are no sales at the moment ( been like this for what seems like years ) , and the French one links to VeryChic ( and no status benefits ) so you have to look at other country's sale pages. Now it appears that you can not book these either. I used to use the Poland offer page and the Belgium one but these now "crash out".

Any advice on how to do this if you have found a work around ? or is there a location specific reason ( such as your membership number is country coded in some way ? )
Old Feb 23, 2019, 1:53 pm

Programs: AccorAll - Diamond Qantas - Platinum
If any one has a heads up on sales in Vienna or Japan let me know! I too have trouble battling Accor websites and keeping it up with it all.

Are the Fairmont in USA participating in Accor sales? Or do you register with their marketing separately?

We we don’t need a new lifestyle program, we need a program that makes it easier to book rooms. IMO.
hotel_user likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.