Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Mercure Bergamo Palazzo Dolci - Great Stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2019, 4:44 am
sfo
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver

Mercure Bergamo Palazzo Dolci

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Viale Papa Giovanni Xxiii 100 Bergamo, IT 24121

Great Stay (3 Photos)

Check In

Check in was fast and receptionist friendly. Was offered a complimentary upgrade to a Privilege room,  also received my voucher for a complimentary drink at the bar. 

Service

I did not require any cleaning service as I was here for only two nights.

Dining

A large and varied buffet breakfast was offered in the morning. There was lots to choose from. Breakfast was included in my room rate.

Location is less than 10 minutes from the train station. Hotel is located on a main street, close to shopping and restaurants.

Overall

A nice stay for two nights. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Room

The room was large, the walls were in a dark blue, the dark blue made the room look smaller than it really was. Perhaps a lighter colour would brighten the room up. Both the room and bathroom were very clean and tidy.

Amenities included in room safe, complimentary wifi, mini bar, flat screen tv.

3_Room.jpg2_Room2.jpg2_Bath.jpg

Great Stay

Would you like to write a review on the Mercure Bergamo Palazzo Dolci?

No, thank you.
Yes
Goldorak, fransknorge and Dav77 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.