Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

New: earn points for restaurant expenses without hotel night stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New: earn points for restaurant expenses without hotel night stay

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2019, 8:53 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Dear Gilbertaue,

Sorry to see that you can't access the feature. I share the information straight away with our tech teams. Can you let me know the type of device you are currently using and your software version? Also, just in case, could you let me where you were when you tried to attempt ? In your home country or somewhere else ? Promise, I'm no police woman but I need these information to check a few settings
With my best regards,
Amy
Old Dec 11, 2019, 7:31 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear Gilbertaue,

Sorry to see that you can't access the feature. I share the information straight away with our tech teams. Can you let me know the type of device you are currently using and your software version? Also, just in case, could you let me where you were when you tried to attempt ? In your home country or somewhere else ? Promise, I'm no police woman but I need these information to check a few settings
With my best regards,
Amy

Samsung S9+
Software Andoid version 9

Accessed from home in Kuala Lumpur (time is as per timing on the screenshot on 11/12/2019)
Old Dec 11, 2019, 9:14 pm

The list is here if anyone needs it: https://ahmobileapp.azureedge.net/le...estaurants.pdf

I love the idea of this program but I wish it was not linked to a specific credit card ..just another thing you need to remember when booking/paying etc. It should just be linked to your Loyalty account.
sycokid likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 4:39 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by gilbertaue

Samsung S9+
Software Andoid version 9

Accessed from home in Kuala Lumpur (time is as per timing on the screenshot on 11/12/2019)
Thank you Gilbertaue,
I have shared these details with our tech teams, waiting for their investigation.
I will advise you when I have some news.
With my best regards,
Amy
Old Dec 16, 2019, 11:17 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Originally Posted by thatsthatmattressman
The list is here if anyone needs it: https://ahmobileapp.azureedge.net/le...estaurants.pdf

I love the idea of this program but I wish it was not linked to a specific credit card ..just another thing you need to remember when booking/paying etc. It should just be linked to your Loyalty account.
I am in the same boat.

I also hope that the list with a few hotels is only the beginning, otherweise this is a joke. Additionally the requirement of using a specific credit card is in some cases a problem.

Cathay Pacific's Asia Miles Programm let you earn miles for dining which usually works by simply giving them the number of your Asia Miles Account. Used this in Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore in the past without problems. I do not see the necessity, why ALL uses this very complicated way.
sycokid likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2020, 5:03 am

Programs: All Diamond
Anyone know if a current Visa DEBIT card linked to their Accor account will work or does it have to be a CREDIT card ?
Old Feb 5, 2020, 8:35 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by sycokid
Anyone know if a current Visa DEBIT card linked to their Accor account will work or does it have to be a CREDIT card ?
Visa debit works fine.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2020, 4:00 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Visa debit works fine.
Thanks very much
Old Jul 21, 2022, 11:00 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Status points for dining/beverage without booking a room?

Some Accor properties also offer to credit status points for consumption at their restaurants without having booked a room there.

is this common for all Accor properties or does it depend on the policy of according hotel? Do the same ratio of spent amount and points credit apply as for the rooms?

are there any conditions?

did you experience, that the status points were credited regularly/automatically to your account or did you have to follow up?
Old Jul 22, 2022, 12:40 am

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
See point 7.3 for details and a link to a map to where you can earn points when dining.

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...ditions-en.pdf
Old Jul 22, 2022, 1:05 am

Originally Posted by chistery
See point 7.3 for details and a link to a map to where you can earn points when dining.

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...ditions-en.pdf
thanks

so this would mean only reward points, no status points and only 1 point per Euro spent instead of 2.2 points as at most brands for accommodation...not a good investment then
Old Jul 22, 2022, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by BinSabai
Some Accor properties also offer to credit status points for consumption at their restaurants without having booked a room there.

is this common for all Accor properties or does it depend on the policy of according hotel? Do the same ratio of spent amount and points credit apply as for the rooms?

are there any conditions?

did you experience, that the status points were credited regularly/automatically to your account or did you have to follow up?
it's definitely reward points and not status points.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by Goldorak
it's definitely reward points and not status points.
thanks
I sent an E-Mail to a hotel I wanted to dine and they answered me, that they will credit status points for a diner without booking a room...
obviously those employees do not know the rule
Goldorak likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2022, 6:07 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
It seems like in North America you can now link your credit card to earn point automatically when dining at a participating restaurant: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...r_nca.en.shtml

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.