Jakarta Advice Please

Old Apr 18, 2019, 6:51 am

Programs: Accor Plus Platinum
Originally Posted by tris06
Does this hotel ban children from the executive lounge (Pullman central park)? Planning 3 nights in Jakarta early next month. Just my son and myself staying.
i was at Pullman CP last year with my one year old, staffs in lounge very welcoming, even prepare warm milk and fresh orange juice on one evening.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 7:45 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by tris06
Does this hotel ban children from the executive lounge (Pullman central park)? Planning 3 nights in Jakarta early next month. Just my son and myself staying.
The Accor lounge website states 12 years and above for Pullman Central Park, though enforcement is another thing, of course.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 8:13 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Okay maybe I should ask the hotel first before booking.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 2:47 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by kaizen7
I believe Saturday at CGK is actually less traffic unless you go to area with mall (Plaza Indonesia / Bundaran HI comes to my mind)

for convenience, mercure pik is good option as it very close to airport and plenty of food around. Pool wise its very average.

Pullman cp is another sound suggestion. No idea about their lounge and pool as I never try them. I stayed at pullman cp before though. Their mascot ... the "thing" is creeepyy 😅

Well, you forget that the Pullman Central Park is connected to mall Also there are 2 others mall in the area, perhaps 3 if you include Slipi Jaya
gilbertaue likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.