Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Mercure Golf Cap D Agde Hotel - Accor Hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mercure Golf Cap D Agde Hotel - Accor Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2018, 7:38 pm
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
You could try finding the email addresses or contact names for the CEO or COO of AccorHotels Europe or France. I'm not entirely sure on how the Accor management structure works. You can find the Executive Committee team here. I could not find information for who might be COO. Accor upper management email addresses tend to be [email protected]

In my experience with some issues that the hotels were very slow or unwilling to act, regional-level management have been very willing to act and resolve the issue promptly. Obviously, I would not bother them unless the situation had been dragging on for weeks or months, which unfortunately tends to happen with Accor's customer support more than it does not.

It is unfortunate to see the stark difference in engagement between the AccorHotels FT representative and those of say, for example, Hilton Honors. Not to mention the far superior level of customer service that Hilton offers in comparison to AccorHotels in general.
Old Dec 8, 2018, 4:20 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by pb9997
On 26/Oct/2018 " I wish to inform you that we shared your review with the competent authorities. We have also identified a file open to Customer Care who will not be long to contact you." by AccorHotelsConcierge

37 days later and no contact from someone who would not take a long time ? Seriously ?! Today we are at 41 days. Really ?!

When will Accor fully understand we are not, anymore, in the 20th century and this kind of faulty service simply spreads in social media, like a plague ?

Previously corporations could simply boilerplate their answers claiming it was a one off case, that "dropped behind the desk". Customers have been empowered as much and Accor keeps having the worst customer service in the industry, year after year, without any changes. A shame, both for the corporation and the employees who insist on working for them.

Accor really believes traditional media shall not scrap these very sad stories to prepare some funded news, that damages the value of Accor's business ?

A shame.

Yet at the same time, how many stories about Accor bad CS do you read in the mainstream media every year ? If you take a random person in the street in France, UK, or Germany for example do you think he knows that Accor CS is bad ?
Old Dec 10, 2018, 10:47 am

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by fransknorge

Yet at the same time, how many stories about Accor bad CS do you read in the mainstream media every year ? If you take a random person in the street in France, UK, or Germany for example do you think he knows that Accor CS is bad ?
Hotel Corporations know that on average 80% of their profit come from 20% of their customers, thus the "random person in the street in France, UK or Germany" are hardly the core of their focus.

In fact the "average Joe" could not care less about staying at Hilton, Accor or Airbnb, booking through their own apps or OTE.

On the other hand, negative press does dent the stock market value of a business and challenge executives on a corporation for their lack of action and poor implementation of counter actions on negative facts.

Moreover the average Joe is prone to check reviews, on a same price offer, than simply relying on the trust of a Accor, Hilton or Marriott brands; Again Accor fails on this subject.
hotel_user likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.