Special ibis promo for students

Old Aug 10, 2018, 7:56 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Special ibis promo for students

A bit late but in case you're a student:

​​​​​
The ibis, ibis Styles and ibis budget brands know how to talk to the Millennials and this summer they a student offer. Unique in the hospitality world, here’s all you need to know about this exceptional offer.
This operation offers a 30% reduction to all students, valid in 600 hotels and 44 countries all over the world.

From 25 June to 2 September 2018, students can make their bookings on the dedicated website. The only requirement is to present a valid student card at the check-in.

https://www.accorhotels.group/en/Act...ustforstudents
Crofton138 likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 9:22 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
This kind of reminds me of an old promo they used to run in the 90s, which I think was targeted for young people: turn up after 8pm at a Mercure (Ibis too?) and if rooms were available you could have them for something like 200 Fr (40 EUR) or something similar?
Old Aug 15, 2018, 9:10 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
I'm getting a 404 page not found error from that link
Old Aug 15, 2018, 9:19 am
Original Poster
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Maelstrom
I'm getting a 404 page not found error from that link
Here you go:

https://ibis.accorhotels.com/justfor...index.en.shtml
Maelstrom likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.