3 People in a double room?

Old Jun 11, 18, 3:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: VA Velocity, SQ KrisFlyer
3 People in a double room?

Hi all,
I am a frequent traveler and I have recently juts started booking to hotels direct so I am not sure how this works.
I am planning a trip with my parents, so 3 of us, but when we are trying to book the hotel with 3 people, there's no options available, but available with 2 adults options where the room description says maximum 3 people.
So what should I do in this situation?
Should I keep on booking as 2 adults in a room and check in with me and my parents?
The hotel I am trying to book is Sofitel Hangzhou Westlake.
Thank you.
Old Jun 11, 18, 4:05 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
I think the best way to figure out is to get in touch with the hotel. Their website is here: Luxury hotel HANGZHOU ? Sofitel Hangzhou Westlake
From their website you can find their phone number +86-571-8707-5858 and their email [email protected] . There is also fax number.
I would suggest email so there will be a record of your communication with them.
Old Jun 12, 18, 11:13 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold
When entering random dates for a stay the top of the Search page indicates...

ABOUT THIS HOTEL
Maximum 7 accommodation per booking
Maximum 4 people per accommodation
Maximum 2 adult(s) per accommodation
Maximum 1 child(ren) per accommodation
Children : From 12 years old, children are considered as adults

While it states max 4 people per accommodation, 2A + 1C = 3 people, which would seem to link in with the OP's issue.

Bed arrangement is also 2-single or 1-queen/king, which would be ok with 2A+1C but not 3A.
Old Jun 26, 18, 3:01 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi,

I would recommend you to call directly the hotel, there is a number: +86 571 8707 5858

Best regards,
Amy

Originally Posted by Metropolitan Airlines View Post
Hi all,
I am a frequent traveler and I have recently juts started booking to hotels direct so I am not sure how this works.
I am planning a trip with my parents, so 3 of us, but when we are trying to book the hotel with 3 people, there's no options available, but available with 2 adults options where the room description says maximum 3 people.
So what should I do in this situation?
Should I keep on booking as 2 adults in a room and check in with me and my parents?
The hotel I am trying to book is Sofitel Hangzhou Westlake.
Thank you.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: