Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

New to LCAH: Stay/Elite Night credits for multiple rooms & meeting rooms

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2018, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals

Hello all,

I am very new to Le Club AccorHotels (having been SPG loyalist for quite sometime), and had a few questions I wanted to ask about.

A backstory:
One of the very few good hotels in my city (also reasonably priced), is the Novotel. A very good news, that my fellow FT'ers might be interested in knowing is that I am getting married. As excited as I am, since my friends are spread out across the globe (and are taking the time out to fly all the way to attend the wedding ceremony), I am putting them up at the Novotel.

Now, since I am footing their room bill, I'd like to earn elite nights / points for as many rooms as possible. All of them will be booked under my name, and will have different check-in / out dates for most rooms.

I envision following scenarios

1: 2 adults, 01/05/18-04/05/18: It'll be for 4 rooms
2: 1 adult, 01/05/18-04/05/18: It'll be for 2 rooms
3: 2 adults, 03/05/18-04/05/18: it'll be for 1 room
4: 1 adult, 03/05/18-04/05/18: it'll be for 1 room

I'll be check them in at the hotel (all guests). For the above, do you think I can earn points / stay / night credits? If yes, will it be for all or part of the rooms. Per the website: Multiple room credits (per the official site) , I can only earn credit for at-max 2 rooms (with same check-in / out dates). Is it different for different check-in / out dates?

Also, if we book a party hall / meeting room at the hotel, do we get elite nights / points? Thanks much!
Old Apr 22, 2018, 2:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
As you said, you can only earn credit for at-max 2 rooms (with same check-in / out dates) and under the same booking ref. In your case, you should ask for their meeting planner program if you want all (rooms, ballrooms). But as this is a one-time event, I don't think it really worth it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.