Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free and Instant Call Back

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2017, 3:58 am
Original Poster

Free and Instant Call Back

Does anyone try this before? Do they really call back?

Old Nov 25, 2017, 5:26 am

Programs: FB, OK+, MS, TK, Le Club, HH
I've used it in the past, when I made a pay on arrival booking and then found the same room, on the same accommodation basis, approximately 30% cheaper in one of the members only sales.

Found them to be most helpful.
Old Nov 28, 2017, 2:27 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, Le Club Gold
They do call you back, but they don't work 24/7 if I remember correctly. The quality of the connection might be an issue sometimes. They might help you with a new booking, but I wouldn't expect much more.

Last year I made an online booking, but there was a problem with the payment. They could see that the payment hadn't been processed correctly, but they couldn't do anything.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 2:06 pm

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
Originally Posted by babyjohn123
Does anyone try this before? Do they really call back?
No, a machine calls you back and puts you on hold with the message "Your call is important to us.. etc"
Old Dec 6, 2017, 3:56 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
You eventually get to speak to someone, but quality of line is very poor, but they tend to be helpful.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 4:38 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
It could be me, but they seem to have changed.Now they just ask if you are there ........ and refresh the prices on screen.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.