Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

"Report Missing Points" link is broken, does anyone have the old link to the form?

"Report Missing Points" link is broken, does anyone have the old link to the form?

Old Nov 16, 2017, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold

Le Club's "Report Missing Points" form seems to be gone from the website, which is a pity as I haven't seen any of my stays added to the account for quite a while.

The link is still there but it now points to the FAQ so you get in an endless loop when the FAQ tells you to claim your missing points and the missing points link redirects you to the FAQ

Anyone have the original link to the actual form?
Old Nov 16, 2017, 11:26 pm

Originally Posted by harryhv
Le Club's "Report Missing Points" form seems to be gone from the website, which is a pity as I haven't seen any of my stays added to the account for quite a while.

The link is still there but it now points to the FAQ so you get in an endless loop when the FAQ tells you to claim your missing points and the missing points link redirects you to the FAQ

Anyone have the original link to the actual form?
https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/suppo...-account.shtml
Old Nov 17, 2017, 7:46 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Accor.com for me has been a bit temperamental last 72hrs either log in not working or points balance not visible at various times etc. Possible ongoing IT upgrades?

As of now the contact CS link is working for me via this URL

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/support/contact.shtml
Old Nov 17, 2017, 3:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cwl
Accor.com for me has been a bit temperamental last 72hrs either log in not working or points balance not visible at various times etc. Possible ongoing IT upgrades?

As of now the contact CS link is working for me via this URL

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/support/contact.shtml
Many thanks for the links. So now the form does appear but there's a problem - under the hotel-type (Novotel, Mercure etc) is another pulldown with nothing in it. But when you click SEND, this pulldown displays an error message "Mandatory Field".

Another issue, why do these stinking clowns at Le Club Accorhotels insist on you sending in your hotel-bill in order for them to correct their mistake? No other loyalty program requires this - they should be happy to consult their own records to fix their mistake.

These are just nasty tricks to try to cheat you out of a few points, what a bunch of xxxxx, Le Club Accor, The worst service and the worst loyalty-program of the major hotels.

Last edited by starflyergold; Nov 18, 2017 at 2:18 am Reason: profanity
Old Nov 18, 2017, 7:02 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Many thanks for the links. So now the form does appear but there's a problem - under the hotel-type (Novotel, Mercure etc) is another pulldown with nothing in it. But when you click SEND, this pulldown displays an error message "Mandatory Field".
When you fill in the Brand, and the City of Destination, it should populate with a list of hotels matching that.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 4:45 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Diamond

Another issue, why do these stinking clowns at Le Club Accorhotels insist on you sending in your hotel-bill in order for them to correct their mistake? No other loyalty program requires this - they should be happy to consult their own records to fix their mistake.

These are just nasty tricks to try to cheat you out of a few points, what a bunch of xxxxx, Le Club Accor, The worst service and the worst loyalty-program of the major hotels.
Probably because they do not have records. Remember that the point posting is not centralised and this is the hotel doing it. For missing point CS is just passing the buck at the hotel who will (or more likely not) correct.
Old Dec 6, 2017, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Just to finish the story, after 3 ignored attempts to claim over 3 weeks I finally used the magic words and this caused the (redacted) Accor people to fix their mistake and update the points earned.

The magic words, of course, are "Credit Card Chargeback" and I recommend anyone in the same position to threaten and if necessary carry out a chargeback of part of the hotel bill, on the basis that without the points the merchant has failed to deliver the promised product.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 7:21 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
Just to finish the story, after 3 ignored attempts to claim over 3 weeks I finally used the magic words and this caused the (redacted) Accor people to fix their mistake and update the points earned.

The magic words, of course, are "Credit Card Chargeback" and I recommend anyone in the same position to threaten and if necessary carry out a chargeback of part of the hotel bill, on the basis that without the points the merchant has failed to deliver the promised product.
Had similar experiences: customer service makes ridiculous requests or excuses, hoping you go away. I escalate my statements in each subsequent email and eventually the points get posted...
Old Dec 11, 2017, 1:09 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL SM/MM, AA Gold, HH Dia, PC Plat, ALL Gold, MR Gold
Perhaps a bit off topic, but until my last 4 stays, I never had any problems with points posting -- or if I did, it was a rarity. However, recently:
1. Bonus miles didn't post for a promotion with two stays (subsequently fixed after contacting CS, but done erroneously)
2. For one stay, the points credited but the night didn't
3. Complete lack of activity from my most recent stay several days ago. I've stayed at this hotel many times points always posted 1-2 days after my stay.

In the last few weeks, half of the time I check my points activity online, no activity is listed; the fields are all blank. This can't all be a coincidence, can it?!
Old Dec 11, 2017, 12:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by FlytheTail
In the last few weeks, half of the time I check my points activity online, no activity is listed; the fields are all blank. This can't all be a coincidence, can it?!
This is a bug that is lasting now for months. Just click somewhere else and re-click on the point history field and it will appear. Same bug on the apps (for months also) : 1st attempt to see your detailed points history gives you an error message. You go back and redo and it works.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.