Places resort list

Old Nov 6, 2017, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
Places resort list

Does anyone know which properties count as 'resorts' for the Places app?

I stayed at the Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort Fraser Island recently but this doesn't count as a resort according to customer services.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 1:31 am

I dont think even customer service know. I recently stayed at 3 properties in Indonesia, and picked up the resort badge and the golf badge. None of the properties were a "resort" and none were anywhere near a golf course.
Also had trouble with the Mercure Darwin airport resort, which apparently is not a resort or an airport hotel. After contacting customer service, they gave me the airport badge
Old Nov 13, 2017, 2:23 am

The list is here: https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/resorts/index.shtml

Scroll down and click the link: View a complete list of Asia Pacific Resorts that offer MyResorts benefits
Crofton138 likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 2:05 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello to all,

Thank you for the link @thatsthatmattressman.
It is not possible for us to transmit a list because of the numerous hotel openings that are labeled as resorts. If you have a hotel in mind that you are not sure about, I invite you to contact customer service.

Kind regards,

Amy
Old Nov 14, 2017, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by thatsthatmattressman
The list is here: https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/resorts/index.shtml

Scroll down and click the link: View a complete list of Asia Pacific Resorts that offer MyResorts benefits
Thanks for this. I can see the hotel that I stayed in on the resort list on this website so I will drop this into an e-mail for customer services.
Old Nov 15, 2017, 10:41 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello @Crofton138,
Happy I could help.

Best,
Amy

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.