Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Platinum/Gold Welcome Amenities at Accor Hotels

Platinum/Gold Welcome Amenities at Accor Hotels

Old Aug 22, 2018, 1:28 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
My profile says Chocolate.
Thanks for reminding me to update my profile. Whether this has any impact on future stays remains to be seen. I see I can now also request shorts...
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 1:14 pm

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
Ibis Skopje City Centre
Definitely appreciated this as, 1, I don't typically receive a welcome amenity in Ibis, and 2, I only made the reservation about an hour before I arrived, so impressed to find this waiting for me. Also, while I find whole fruits much more photogenic, I actually much preferred having the fruit chopped up already. Was more pleasant to eat. Ha.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 2:54 pm

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Fairmont Singapore
My profile says Chocolate.
This is what I got.

people would start to leave the gift on the table writing a message for the manager

welcome gift really not appreciated. You can eat. Bye
Old Aug 23, 2018, 3:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Mercure Frankfurt Airport.
Platinum.

Can I have our drink voucher please?
Huh?
Drink voucher. Free drinks.
**discusses with colleague** Drinks in bar, or minibar.
What about my free drink voucher?
No
You're denying me my Accor Platinum free welcome drink? (companion adds "willkommen trinken")
** way more discussion, blah blah blah **
Oh yes. Here.

** All discussion I didn't transcribe was in German, which I do not speak.

Don't even get me started on the crapshow that was check-in. Starting with me having to go slightly around the counter to catch the attention of the employees in the back room because no one was at the check-in counter. And the literally empty airport shuttle trying to leave without attempting to load any passengers.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 1:07 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Diamond
After testing them all, some several times, I concluded that all the Accor options around FRA are really poor, both for soft and hard products. This is an area where Accor has to be forgotten.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 5:50 am

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver

Got a bottle of wine at swissotel the stamford in Singapore. It was not placed in my room on arrival but i had to phone the reception to get it.
i could also choose a bottle of house red or house white at so sofitel Singapore
Dav77 likes this.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 7:43 pm
Original Poster
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Hotel: Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore
VIP Treatment: Some Chocolates and Fruits. Adequate in my opinion for the class of hotel. Turn Down service included even more Chocolates.

Dav77 likes this.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 9:00 pm

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
Originally Posted by cocoleolol
Hotel: Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore
VIP Treatment: Some Chocolates and Fruits. Adequate in my opinion for the class of hotel. Turn Down service included even more Chocolates.

i got the exact same offerings though i had to call the reception to have them sent to me. Only the box of four was in the room. Agreed decent considering its four star status.
ContinentalVoyager7 and Dav77 like this.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 1:25 pm

Programs: A3, BA, OZ,
Stayed at same Ibis Skopje as a week ago. Same fruit plate, but this time was wrapped. They also put a safe, a kettle and a refrigerator into my room. Much appreciated. (Same room as last time, but none of those were here before)

Old Aug 27, 2018, 10:50 pm

Programs: TK E,*G, A-Club G
Novotel Cha Am Beach Resort
st
atus: Gold
VIP treatment: Welcome letter, nice set-up with chocolates
Reaction: Very nice welcome gift, and drinks vouchers for 2 for the very nice rooftop bar
The lounge has moved to a much better place under Ocean Terrace restaurant next to the spa.
Executive rooms and suite guests have all day access for soft drinks and cookies, 17 to 19 alcohol drinks and snacks

Old Aug 28, 2018, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by tartempion
Novotel Cha Am Beach Resort
st
atus: Gold
VIP treatment: Welcome letter, nice set-up with chocolates
Reaction: Very nice welcome gift, and drinks vouchers for 2 for the very nice rooftop bar
The lounge has moved to a much better place under Ocean Terrace restaurant next to the spa.
Executive rooms and suite guests have all day access for soft drinks and cookies, 17 to 19 alcohol drinks and snacks

Not the ammenity highest in value but very impressive and welcoming!
Goldorak and Dav77 like this.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 9:55 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by theaugbunnies
Not the ammenity highest in value but very impressive and welcoming!
really very nice !

Thats one of the best ever seen

thats mean to respect and to thank loyalty
happygolucky_nomad likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 6:40 pm

New Club Lounge Benefit for Gold Members at Sofitel Damansara, Kuala Lumpur

Just a quick update. Revisited this hotel and can report that starting about a week ago Gold members are now being given access to the Club Lounge. Was again extremely quiet while I was there. I doubt if this ruling will result in over crowding. I don't know how long this new policy will last.

If your primary interest in a Club Lounge is the range of food offered at Cocktails then I would definitely recommend Pullman KLCC in Kuala Lumpur.

As a Platinum, for this Stay I received a corner (larger ?) room on a rather high floor, welcome drink voucher, handwritten welcome note, early check in as well as very warm welcome. (Last visit very lucky to get a double upgrade to Suite as well as welcome fruit and small box of pralines)

This was a sudden booking giving the hotel less than 24 hours notice, with a relatively low nightly rate.

Very satisfied, and will be very happy to return.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
New Club Lounge Benefit for Gold Members at Sofitel Damansara, Kuala Lumpur

Just a quick update. Revisited this hotel and can report that starting about a week ago Gold members are now being given access to the Club Lounge. Was again extremely quiet while I was there. I doubt if this ruling will result in over crowding. I don't know how long this new policy will last.

If your primary interest in a Club Lounge is the range of food offered at Cocktails then I would definitely recommend Pullman KLCC in Kuala Lumpur.

As a Platinum, for this Stay I received a corner (larger ?) room on a rather high floor, welcome drink voucher, handwritten welcome note, early check in as well as very warm welcome. (Last visit very lucky to get a double upgrade to Suite as well as welcome fruit and small box of pralines)

This was a sudden booking giving the hotel less than 24 hours notice, with a relatively low nightly rate.

Very satisfied, and will be very happy to return.
Good to know! I hope i will get a double upgrade as well when i visit next month. What did you get for your welcome amenity at the Sofitel this time? I did not like the Pullman KLCC when i stayed last year, probably more so because the hotel was undergoing renovation and the service standards very poor. Bars and tables were left dirty and it was not the most pleasant place to have a drink at. I cannot fault the location though.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by theaugbunnies
Good to know! I hope i will get a double upgrade as well when i visit next month. What did you get for your welcome amenity at the Sofitel this time? I did not like the Pullman KLCC when i stayed last year, probably more so because the hotel was undergoing renovation and the service standards very poor. Bars and tables were left dirty and it was not the most pleasant place to have a drink at. I cannot fault the location though.
No actual Welcome Amenity in room but I was not dissatisfied. Only there one night, very late booking at rather low rate. Was happy with the early check in, rather high floor corner room, welcome note and warm personal welcome back by senior management and staff. I forgot to mention above that they were at rather high occupancy the night before.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.