New hotel openings 2019

Old Dec 12, 2018, 3:45 pm

Programs: Singapore Airlines Krisflyer, IHG One Rewards, Marriot Bonvoy, Wyndham Rewards
Ibis styles johor iskandar puteri

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-A0K9-ibis-styles-johor-iskandar-puteri-opening-april-2019/index.shtml
gilbertaue likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 12:04 pm

I just did a search with the App for the whole of Malaysia and noticed for the first time that Movenpick KL is now listed at the bottom of the list of hotels as being unavailable.

All the usual information is there but no opening date. Non-participating at this time.

But I suppose a step forward that this brand hotel is now included in the hotel list when we do a search as a precursor to becoming available within the next few months ?
Old Dec 20, 2018, 4:28 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller
I just did a search with the App for the whole of Malaysia and noticed for the first time that Movenpick KL is now listed at the bottom of the list of hotels as being unavailable.

All the usual information is there but no opening date. Non-participating at this time.

But I suppose a step forward that this brand hotel is now included in the hotel list when we do a search as a precursor to becoming available within the next few months ?
From what I understand from a AH long-term GM, the integration with Mövenpick from an IT level is not very easy, but a bigger challenge is the culture which is very different from AH.
Don't know what he meant by that as I have never stayed at a Mövenpick.
​​​​
Old Dec 20, 2018, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
From what I understand from a AH long-term GM, the integration with Mövenpick from an IT level is not very easy, but a bigger challenge is the culture which is very different from AH.
Don't know what he meant by that as I have never stayed at a Mövenpick.
​​​​

Thank you for this very useful information. The IT and culture issues are important. I also have never stayed at a Movenpick so I don't know what is different. I will be patient.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 9:26 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
An update from guest relations at Raffles Shenzhen, While it is not offical yet they will soon announce a delay to the soft opening until March 2019. Maybe that means offical opening will be in May/June 2019.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 1:09 pm

Programs: BA silver, Accor platinum, HH silver, M&M
A new mercure in Chantilly !

http://web.safecrm.com/8C4VH7G6QQ0P4...CVBNSEO735.htm
Old Dec 21, 2018, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by David buick
WOW. Very surprising. I stayed once in this hotel for a company annual convention (lots of meetings there). Always nice to have a new hotel joining Accor, but I just don't see this one fitting in the Mercure brand.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 10:50 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
What is wrong with the DOLCE then? Apart from the fact that it is apparently too worn-down to be considered an MGallery.

Too bad when WYNDHAM finally put some effort in their branding they are losing all their good acquisitions, but at least they seem to be a stepping stone for some properties owned by penny-pinching developers and provide a nice funnel for more serious franchisors.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 11:27 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
BTW, I am not sure this was mentioned - a new MGallery will provide Accor with their first upscale hotel in Poland's second-largest city of Kraków, the country's #1 tourist destination, since the closure of the Sofitel in 2002. Seems like it is a part of a package deal with the Bachleda family, who partook in the non-core asset sale of Orbis, Accor's CEE subsidiary, taking over the Mercure Kasprowy in the mountain resort of Zakopane, south of Kraków. It also seem to assure the future of the Kasprowy under the Mercure brand (a former Mercure summer resort in the lake region was recently de-branded by the buyer).

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel...19/index.shtml

Seems like little expense was spared in terms of providing an opulent, luxurious ambience, making the property, a combination of restored historic townhouse and newly-built extension, on par not only with the best of MGalleries, but even Fairmonts or Raffles. The rates currently in the system are as extravagant as the decor (despite the "Feb 2019" notice, earliest availability is for April), but for those looking for a truly luxurious experience in Kraków this may finally be the right choice.
Goldorak and Kobetraveller like this.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by JTCz
What is wrong with the DOLCE then? Apart from the fact that it is apparently too worn-down to be considered an MGallery.
Nothing wrong with the Dolce. It’s a very decent place in a beautiful park and forrest domain.
Old Dec 22, 2018, 1:02 pm

Programs: BA silver, Accor platinum, HH silver, M&M
They are going to a multi family oriented hotel... parc Asterix is close.
Old Jan 13, 2019, 3:35 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Fairmont Riyadh

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, a luxury brand within the AccorHotels network, marks the brand’s debut in the capital city of Saudi Arabia with the opening of the 298-room Fairmont Riyadh.
AccorHotels Open Debut Fairmont Property In Saudi Arabia
Old Jan 19, 2019, 7:06 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Ibis Styles Athens Routes

AccorHotels has signed an agreement with Greek company G. Lymperakis Invest OE for the first Ibis Styles hotel in Athens, Greece. The Ibis Styles Athens Routes is slated to open in June.
https://www.hotelmanagement.net/deve...-styles-greece
JTCz and FlyerTalker78341 like this.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 11:04 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold
Pullman Phu Quoc

Not yet showing on Accor websiter but has a reference on Google Maps (goo.gl/maps/XXMYgC8VJFt)...

miltonholding.com/home/dau-tu-bat-dong-san/du-an-pullman/

Scheduled to open at the beginning of 2019, Pullman Phu Quoc is an up-scale tropical resort located in Phu Quoc island fringed with white-sand beaches and with large tracts still cloaked in dense, tropical jungle. With 334 well-appointed spacious guest rooms and villas, plus an array of leisure activities, an All Day Dining, a Mad Cow Wine & Grill restaurant, bars for entertainment and business, a luxury spa and extensive conference and banqueting facilities, the hotel provides the perfect tropical getaway on Vietnam's stunning coast.

Some jobs just being advertised last week...
www.accorhotels.jobs/Job-vacancy/Operation-manager+Pullman-phu-quoc-vietnam,j,3,473646,en.html
www.accorhotels.jobs/Job-vacancy/Chief-engineer+Pullman-phu-quoc-vietnam,j,3,473632,en.html
Old Jan 22, 2019, 11:16 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Look forward to iBis in Athens. Love the fact it is located near metro station.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.