Wiki Posts
Search

Current promo point offers

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2020, 2:36 am
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Just wondering .... who will book this offer at non refundable rate ?
Offer applies for all rates, I will be booking quite a few nights now that we can travel again in Aus!
Old Jun 1, 2020, 3:21 am

Programs: All Diamond
So if there is credit for a certain hotel which I have does this mean I HAVE to book via ALL call centre or does we think direct with the hotel will suffice to qualifty for this offer as it would be much easier to book this way
Old Jun 1, 2020, 3:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by sycokid
So if there is credit for a certain hotel which I have does this mean I HAVE to book via ALL call centre or does we think direct with the hotel will suffice to qualifty for this offer as it would be much easier to book this way
I would tend to think it’s better to book direct with the hotel.
sycokid and hotel_user like this.
Old Jun 1, 2020, 7:14 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by markis10
... we can travel again in Aus!
Well, sort of.

The federal Health Department's advice is still "Australians must avoid all non-essential domestic travel."

Only VIC, NSW and ACT do not have border restrictions. Keep in mind if returning to SA, WA, NT, TAS or QLD from interstate travel that you will need to adhere to the border restrictions.

I would say it is more along the lines of "we can travel intra-state in Aus" - interstate is still incredibly difficult.
Old Jun 1, 2020, 8:38 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by markis10
Triple Points in the Pacific from Jun1 to Aug 30

CONDITIONS OF SALE

1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the “Pacific 3X points” offer and you must be an ALL member to benefit from it. General conditions can be found at https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...ditions-en.pdf
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 1 June 2020 and 31 August 2020 by logging into their ALL account and clicking on the 'Register now' button and then following the instructions.
3. This offer is available only to members who were direct recipients of the e-communication sent including the URL to the offer.
4. This offer entitles ALL members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by three (3) their ALL Rewards points for a stay at participating hotels in the ALL Loyalty program. (For a list of non-participating hotels visit https://all.accor.com/gb/loyalty-pro...xception.shtml). This bonus of ALL Rewards points is offered in addition to the ALL Rewards points and ALL Status points that are earned by the ALL member for each eligible stay as per the ALL General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate. This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of ALL.
5. This offer can be used for an unlimited time per member during its validity period.
6. This offer is valid when a member stays between 1 June 2020 and 31 August 2020 at participating hotels in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, French Polynesia and the Ala Moana Honolulu Hotel in Hawaii, and booked between 1 June 2020 and 31 August 2020.
7. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the “Pacific 3X points” offer.
8. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by an ALL member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
9. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via ALL direct channels; all.accor.com, the Accor ALL mobile app and the ALL call centre, or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the ALL booking office for the following brands; SO/, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissotel, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, MGallery by Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and ibis Styles. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator, third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) or any other channel, will not be eligible for this offer.
10. You must provide your ALL Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
11. ALL Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
13. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
14. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
15. Please specify the reference ID: 012148 in all your communications with ALL call centres or customers care services related to this offer.

Hi,

Do you have a link for this offer ?

Thank You
Old Jun 1, 2020, 9:39 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Not a direct Accor offer .... but could be of benefit to some.

The Amaris Hotel Collection has launched a sale on its properties in the UK and Ireland, with rooms at its 20 hotels now starting from less than Ł25 per person. You can save up to 65% on stays until March, 2021, and cancellation is free until the day of your stay.

What's Included:

Overnight accommodation for two in a Standard Double Room
A bottle of red wine in the room on arrival
A breakfast bag per person delivered to your door each day of your stay
  • Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel... from Ł49
    Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel… from Ł59
    Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel & Spa… from Ł69
    Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel… from Ł69
    Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa… from Ł69
Ł49 & up -- UK & Ireland hotel sale inc wine, 65% off

May be better to contact the hotel directly, as this is through a booking site ( Travelzoo ) so you prob will not get any points and status recognition - Have stayed in the Mercure Stratford-Upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel a good few years ago, and it was ok.
Old Jun 1, 2020, 11:40 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by IstKong
Hi,

Thank You
https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...oints.en.shtml
IstKong likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 5:59 am
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by IstKong
Hi,

Thank You
https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...3a33cd9e0481a3
IstKong likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2020, 2:56 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Thank you guys
Old Jun 4, 2020, 3:30 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
France 500 Bonus Points Per Stay June 8 – July 5

ALL members can earn 500 bonus for each stay that is both booked and consumed between June 8 - July 5
https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...1800910a180514
Old Jun 5, 2020, 1:56 am

Programs: LeClubAccor
Originally Posted by nrouxel
ALL members can earn 500 bonus for each stay that is both booked and consumed between June 8 - July 5
https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...1800910a180514

Ok, when I clicked on the link it took me to accor/offers/earn more rewards points/this offer

When I try to click "Earn more reward points" to try and go see all offers that give more rewards points, it is unclickable for some reason

I remember that Accor site before this mess used to have where I could choose offers and then choose to see all offers that make me earn more reward points, but now i can't find it anywhere. Actually, when I click on offers all it shows me is crappy 5% off for membership or usual stay longer or myresort benefits nonsense that's just normal prices for members that are valid always.

At first I thought because of Corona they still don't have any good offers but that they would come later, but now i see not only they have offers, but it seems part of the page that shows offers according to what the offer is (ie offers that give some extra points, etc) still exists but I can't see it as an option.

Anyone knows why that is? Do you others see normal offers and have option to see offers under category "earn more points"?

I can't even see 4x points for new hotels, and also for that i thought that it's because of corona virus, but i'm not so sure anymore. Does anyone see 4x for new openings offer?
Old Jun 5, 2020, 2:01 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
Originally Posted by Todbringer
I can't even see 4x points for new hotels, and also for that i thought that it's because of corona virus, but i'm not so sure anymore. Does anyone see 4x for new openings offer?
I could be wrong, but I believe the latest x4 new hotels period ended just a few days ago. Usually, this page goes inactive between promotional periods.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 2:11 am

Yeah, but I am checking Accor site daily, and haven't seen it since the new ALL Accor site came. Actually, haven't been able to see any good offers apart free breakfast on weekends, family room and weekend breaks ever since ALl Accor site showed up.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 2:12 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
The link works for me.

However can you actually get to France to use the offer ?
Old Jun 5, 2020, 2:19 am

Originally Posted by hotel_user
The link works for me.

However can you actually get to France to use the offer ?
It's not about using this offer, it's more about not being able to see any offers that got me worried.

For example, just yesterday I accidentally stumbled upon what it seems is an offer in Italy. I was checking Capovaticano MGallery resort for a possible late August vacation if situation improves and noticed they have stay 7 nights pay 6 nights with half board offer.

Offers, especially discounts, free breakfast and extra points heavily influence my choices where to go and where to see (basically I choose destinations according to offers), so me realising I am unable to see entire part of the webpage that shows offers is disconcerting to say the least.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.