Ibis paid late check out

Old Dec 10, 16, 5:25 am
Original Poster

Ibis paid late check out

I stayed in an Ibis Budget in Berlin last weekend. It was VERY budget! My office booked it incorrectly as there is a normal Ibis directly next door.
As I usually check out well after midday, I normally book an extra night allowing me to get the last flight out of Berlin whilst still having access to the room.
I saw a sign offering a 5pm check out for 15 Euros but I cannot see
anything on the Accor or ibis website.
It doesn't seem to be well publicised.
Is the late check out bookable or just on request at the time of check in?
Thanks
Old Dec 10, 16, 6:36 am

Programs: Le Club Accor Gold
If you book directly through the website and enter your accor card number, if you are in the statutes silver, gold or platinum you will be able to reserve the late check-out at the time of booking (paying for it).
Old Dec 10, 16, 6:36 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Originally Posted by eastflyer123 View Post
I stayed in an Ibis Budget in Berlin last weekend. It was VERY budget! My office booked it incorrectly as there is a normal Ibis directly next door.
As I usually check out well after midday, I normally book an extra night allowing me to get the last flight out of Berlin whilst still having access to the room.
I saw a sign offering a 5pm check out for 15 Euros but I cannot see
anything on the Accor or ibis website.
It doesn't seem to be well publicised.
Is the late check out bookable or just on request at the time of check in?
Thanks
Not sure about Ibis Budget but sometimes you are offered paid late check out at time of booking. Normally all hotels offer late check out on the spot, usually for a fee and free for status customers (not at Ibis Budget of course)
Old Dec 10, 16, 6:39 am

Programs: Le Club Accor Gold
Originally Posted by starflyergold View Post
Not sure about Ibis Budget but sometimes you are offered paid late check out at time of booking. Normally all hotels offer late check out, usually for a fee and free for status customers (not at Ibis Budget of course)
I am in gold status and have never been offered the possibility to book late check-in or early check-in at the time of booking without having to pay for it. I think to enjoy late check-out for free this should be requested at check-in.
Old Dec 10, 16, 6:38 pm

Programs: QF WP
Originally Posted by BrunoLima View Post
I am in gold status and have never been offered the possibility to book late check-in or early check-in at the time of booking without having to pay for it. I think to enjoy late check-out for free this should be requested at check-in.
It's also based on availability, so if the hotel is fully booked the next night, you might find yourself stuck without a room.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: