Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

x4 points across Asia Pacific until 28dec16

Old Oct 24, 2016, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Serving Huge Points this Year End!

STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A TRIP TO THE 2017 AUSTRALIAN OPEN!

We love ending the year with a great surprise for our members.
This year, we're thrilled to offer four times the points when you book and stay across Asia Pacific by 28 December 2016.

Plus, as a special perk, pay for your stay with Mastercard and stand a chance to win a trip to the 2017 Australian Open!
This unique experience includes:

Business class return tickets for two from your Asia Pacific country of residence*
2 nights at the plush Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, and best of all,
2 exclusive Category One tickets to the Men's Singles Finals on 29 January 2017!

Register, book and stay by 28 December 2016 and enjoy!

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-47888-hotel-offer-four-times-the-points-win-australian-open-trip.shtml
Old Oct 24, 2016, 10:30 pm

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG
Nice!
Old Oct 24, 2016, 10:56 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Excellent even though I will be using mostly points for my 3-4 stays I can get some additional points for these stays.

Now come here November promotion.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 11:10 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Nice run up to the end of the year!
Old Oct 24, 2016, 11:23 pm

Programs: NZ Koru, Accor Platinum
Is there a list of participating Hotels?
I'm assuming all the regulars in New Zealand are participating? 15+ nights to rebook before Christmas if so!
Old Oct 25, 2016, 4:54 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL SM/MM, AA Gold, HH Dia, PC Plat, ALL Gold, MR Gold
Here are the terms and conditions (bold font mine for emphasis):

1. General Le Club Accorhotels (LCAH) terms and conditions apply to the Serving Huge Points offer (Offer).
2. This Offer is valid for every eligible stay at a participating AccorHotels hotel in Asia Pacific as set out in Annex A (Participating Hotel) between 23 October 2016 and 28 December 2016, booked between 23 October 2016 and 28 December 2016 (Promotion Period).
3. This Offer entitles LCAH Loyalty program members, regardless of their tier LCAH membership, to earn quadruple points at Participating Hotels.
4. Bonus points are calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic tier LCAH membership, without point acceleration.
5. In order to benefit from this Offer,
(i) you must be an LCAH member; and
(ii) you must register for the Quadruple Points offer on the Accorhotels.com website; and
(iii) your stay must be at a Participating Hotel during the Promotion Period; and
(iv) you must provide your LCAH loyalty card number or LCAH membership number when making your reservation, and present your LCAH loyalty card at the reception desk of the Participating Hotel when checking in for your stay; and
(v) your reservation must be made through an AccorHotels distribution channel (which includes AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels Central Reservations and a Participating Hotel) and traditional travel agencies using a global distribution system that is automatically connected to AccorHotels Central Reservations system. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be eligible for this Offer if a reservation for your stay at a Participating Hotel during the Promotion Period is made through a retailer, a tour operator or a third-party online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
6. Reservations that include several rooms made under the name of the same LCAH member during his or her stay shall be counted as one stay.
7. Reservations that include consecutive stays in the same hotel are considered as one stay.
8. The Offer is valid for multiple stays at any participating hotel during the Promotion period.
9. This Offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers, vouchers or any other benefits offered by LCAH unless otherwise provided for herein.
10. This Offer is subject to availability and does not apply to groups. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each Participating Hotel.
11. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus LCAH points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of LCAH points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with LCAH points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to participate in this Offer.
13. Please specify the reference [47888] in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this Offer.
14. Bonus LCAH points earned pursuant to this Offer will be credited on your account after 10 days from your check-out date.
15. In cases of conflict between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the local language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version of these terms and conditions shall prevail.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 5:07 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by FlytheTail
[B]2. This Offer is valid for every eligible stay at a participating AccorHotels hotel in Asia Pacific as set out in Annex A (Participating Hotel) between 23 October 2016 and 28 December 2016, booked between 23 October 2016 and 28 December 2016 (Promotion Period).
So where can I find this famous Annex A?

It looks like there is no minimum stay for this offer, so 1-night stays count. I assume day uses also count?
Old Oct 26, 2016, 8:57 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Does this all count on when you check in or check out?
Like if i check in to a hotel on the 27th but check out on the 30th will it count?

Also I think points count on the check out date right? So my last booking I am planning during that time will be the 1st of January.. should count to the new status point system for 2017.
Old Oct 30, 2016, 10:32 pm

Does it mean I'd have to carefully plan my stay such that both the base and bonus points are to be credited before end of this year if I would like them to count towards my status?
Old Oct 30, 2016, 10:37 pm

Programs: NZ Koru, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by botfly
Does it mean I'd have to carefully plan my stay such that both the base and bonus points are to be credited before end of this year if I would like them to count towards my status?
Now come on...... They (Accor) aren't here to make it easy....

Old Nov 7, 2016, 10:47 pm

Programs: Trying my best to love Le Club Accor (Gold)
Points posted one day after check out, thus bumped me up to the next level!

SERVINGHUGEPOINTSX4
Old Nov 11, 2016, 11:53 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
will I get 4x with the 11 sales promo?
Old Nov 21, 2016, 12:16 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
just curious with this x4 offers. How much point I will get per EUR10 as Platinum?

Normal Point : 44 points
Bonus 4 x 25 points = 100 points (or 3 x 25 points??)

so will I get 144 points or 119 points for EUR 10?
Old Nov 21, 2016, 1:13 am

Programs: Accor Plus Plat, Marriot Plat, AF Silver
Originally Posted by lingua101
so will I get 144 points or 119 points for EUR 10?
From my calculation, it would be 119. The 4x applies to the base points + Plat ~76% extra points on the base points. Total of about (1+0.76+3) = 4.76x.

Since base = 25 points / 10 EUR, promo gives 25 * 4.76 = 119.

Julien

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.