Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2022, 8:19 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
I haven't been able to view my bookings in my account for at least the past three days. I keep getting this message...

Thinking it might just be my computer, I tried it on my work desktop, my work laptop, and in the app on my phone, and can't view them on any device. Is it just my account, or is this more widespread?
Old Mar 29, 2022, 8:45 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
Works for me
Old Mar 30, 2022, 12:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
I haven't been able to view my bookings in my account for at least the past three days. I keep getting this message...

Thinking it might just be my computer, I tried it on my work desktop, my work laptop, and in the app on my phone, and can't view them on any device. Is it just my account, or is this more widespread?
same for me. I can not cancel my booking
Old Mar 30, 2022, 12:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
works for me. I canceled a booking on monday from the append I just looked again and it's OK.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 1:22 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Accor Diamond, BA Gold, QR Plat
I haven’t been able to access my bookings either since Saturday. Tried on my laptop and my phone (both app and mobile browser), no luck.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 6:01 am
siw

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
I have not been able to see my ALL reservations since before the weekend (5 days ago) on the iPhone app, personal laptop or office PC.

Also making an ALL website booking fails after the payment verification step using the bank app verification and the text message code verification. Have some bookings to make and can do those for the 6000 Reward Points offer.

Has the ALL IT system for bookings etc. been knackered over the weekend? I''m doing all this from the UK.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 6:50 am

I tried with my wife's account, and I can see her bookings just fine. I still can't see my own. Tried the app, three different computers, and multiple browsers. Tried clearing all cookies and history. I submitted a support ticket, so I expect the problem will get investigated by 2025, at which point, I'll receive a reply that I'm just imagining the entire problem.
jonapet89, nrouxel, siw and 1 others like this.
Old Mar 30, 2022, 8:38 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
I also tried my wife's account, and I also can see her bookings just fine.
Is it the week without a man at accor ?
Old Mar 31, 2022, 11:07 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Accor Diamond, BA Gold, QR Plat
Seems like they still haven’t fixed the issue. I am able to make new bookings, but not to view/manage/cancel them.
gioannis13 likes this.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 3:43 pm

Programs: IC PLAT AMB, clubcarlson Concierge, Le Club Accor Gold
Originally Posted by CanadaDH

same hear. not works on (since thuesday) different browser (windows desktop) mobile side or android app.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 4:51 pm

I did receive a reply back from Customer Care...

Thank you for contacting ALL - Accor Live Limitless Customer Care.

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties regarding some online profiles, this has been reported to our specialized team, and they are working on having the issue resolved as soon as possible.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We remain at your disposal for any additional questions you may have.

Warm regards,

But no fix yet.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 4:36 am

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
Same for me. I always make flexible bookings to have a guaranteed base price and at least half the time the price comes down, so I need to cancel and rebook. I have maybe 30 hotels booked over the next six months.

I phoned the Platinum line and got a very helpful guy who has reported it to the IT department. He knew that this affects some customers and not others. He said IT were very slow and rarely dealt with the issue in less than a week; it mostly takes two weeks!

More worrying, was that he could only see the next three bookings (all in the next two weeks)! So I said I hoped IT would hurry up as,otherwise, I have no way of cancelling bookings. I also had not received an email confirmation of one booking made yesterday - so had no reference - so he sent me that; the "system" had apparently decided to "reject" sending a confirmation email for that booking! Finally, he said that if I did need to cancel and rebook, he could do that for me, as they had other ways of tracing a booking (through the hotel name and date). In fact he had to use such a way to access the booking for which I hadn't received an email confirmation.

IT at accor is poor, to say the least. The guy told me they frequently complained about it to the corporate office.
starflyergold likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 6:47 am

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
Same here. 4 upcoming stays — one to cancel — can't access any. been days now... It's maddening.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 9:41 am
siw

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
The ALL iPhone app is now showing all my upcoming, past and cancelled resevrvations. So it is fixed for me and no app updated version download required.
ricardojrsousa likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 10:18 am

My account was fixed this morning. I can again see my bookings!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.